Brogan Tate #20 No 'rum' in my overalls!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've stopped following on insta/twitter and unsubscribed from her youtube as she was just making me so annoyed by being so blase about everything at the moment.

I'm working from home at the moment, and my husband is off work for the foreseeable as the hotel he works at has had to close. We've had the radio on all day, and all the presenters are presenting from their homes. He's also been in the other room, watching youtubers (he watching a lot of geeky gaming youtubers) and he just made the comment 'it's good that all the radio presenters and youtubers are acknowledging corona virus, and having to adapt their way of working as well. Makes me feel like we're not going through this alone' and he's completely right.

Being stuck in the house, only able to call family, and having to cross the street to avoid people when out with the dog, is really damaging to mental health, and at times, feels like we're the only ones going through this. But it's becoming normalised, and that's a good thing. Brogan really needs to acknowledge that this is happening, even if its a brief comment here and there. It would be so beneficial to her followers mental health, so see that she is also going through this lockdown, and the problems it brings - our milk got nicked from the doorstep this morning, so went to shop to get some, and got stopped by the police. This is the new 'normal' for now, and its scary, but seeing that we're all in this together will help the mental health of so many people!

It's certainly reduced my anxiety about the situation since i unfollowed her/unsubscribed. I just wanted to get this off my chest, hopefully Brogan reads this, and acknowledges what is going on, for the sake of her followers!

Reactions: 16
Not really, it's like sour cream, cooling factor, I just left off grated cheese as it was in the coleslaw, trust me I have eaten stranger combinations.
😂 I have never met another person who would put chilli with coleslaw. Each to their own I guess lol

Reactions: 2
In the middle of a pandemic which is highly contagious and what does brogan do first thing in the weekly vlog? Put her hands all over cushions and mugs that she doesn’t end up buying. I am fuming, absolute idiot

Reactions: 21
Can everyone please use hooktube so she doesn't get any views from us!!! Literally go into hooktube site then type in her name and all her latest videos come up!
Just watched via this, money does burn a hole in mooneys pocket doesn’t it

Reactions: 5
I’ve thought her hair has looks really uneven for a while (pretty much ever since she decided her mom should cut her hair instead of an actual hairdresser) but it looked more uneven than ever in her Disney+ video!

Reactions: 1
In the middle of a pandemic which is highly contagious and what does brogan do first thing in the weekly vlog? Put her hands all over cushions and mugs that she doesn’t end up buying. I am fuming, absolute idiot
I was thinking the exact same 😡😡 how stupid can you get

Reactions: 3
I'm in disbelief that she hasnt even acknowledged what's going on around her, this 'keep things positive' thing is ridiculous, how can people take her seriously as an influencer or look up to her when she cant even acknowledge something everyone is experiencing right now!? Instead dancing around eating cake for breakfast celebrating new furniture when a lot of other people are suffering in hospital, lonely unable to visit family, people losing their jobs and worrying about money and food, carers, NHS staff, supermarket staff and all other key workers risking their health to be there for everyone else! She is so disrespectful.
She has a following where she could encourage others to volunteer to help neighbours, donate food to more vulnerable people but no, not our broges... 'its ma burfday' and reposting birthday wishes to her Instagram stories is more important. I've never come across anyone as selfish and self centred as her.

Her content is terrible lately with little to no effort.. animal crossing, Disney plus and shop in home sense with me?! She has become so lazy in every aspect.

Sorry for the rant!

Reactions: 12

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.