Brogan Tate #20 No 'rum' in my overalls!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is a waste of space benji needs to tell her to wise up, can’t do washing and can’t cook? duck off
People used to do washing by hand imagine her breaking down mmmmmmmuuuummmmmyyyy

The amount of people who’d love to have a kitchen like that! The selfishness and self absorbedness has reached new heights.
@aries10 im in the middle of doing mine I cant even fit a meal table in and shes moaning she doesnt have a kitchen she has an island that I would love, really no chemistry between them Benji was practically jumping out window sitting on couch

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Sorry she’s a bleeping mutant ! She actually lives in another world!! She’s clearly asked mummy to take her washing as she doesn’t have a tumble dryer like she had back at Kevs so that meant having Effort to put the washing on the dryers. Can you imagine if she had a real problem ? On a serious note can you imagine if she had a child to look after 🧐

why did she feel the need to say “ my friend Georgie just moved out her family home into a RENTED flat with her b/f. Can she not just say Georgie just moved into her flat with her b/f . Everything is about status 🙄 self-centred work shy greedy hole!!

I really needed someone to help me work wise 2 mins later I’ve just spent 2hrs on my Nintendo switch. Can’t be that swamped with work

she is so infuriating !!
Aaaand this is why she's become so unrelatable/unlikeable

Reactions: 3
I don't get the problem with her having lino 💁🏼‍♀️ it is a lot warmer than tiles and a great alternative. Your clutching at straws guys

Reactions: 24
Sorry I could Google, but also want to bookmark this thread.

What is this Animal Crossing music she keeps going on about ? Is it like a playlist of animals moving around?!
Animal crossing is a kiddies game which Brogie used to play back in the day. The music is quite relaxing though. I did check it out on YouTube.

Reactions: 1
Nothing wrong with lino but it's taken 8 months to finish the bathroom so I think we were all imagining something different. But let's be honest that's standard Bogie. Talks a good game but.......lino.

Reactions: 10
Fraser's bathroom is like a world apart from hers!!!! Like a chic hotel!
This is totally my aesthetic but I do agree because so dark it would be a hassle to keep clean.

There's a difference here. Fraser has class and taste and obviously works hard for his money whilst on ships. Don't think that Fraser is an excessive overspender like brogan is but I have noticed he likes expensive things.

Clearly Fraser is the classy one in the family and Brogie the black sheep. 😂

Bet brogan is fuming that her 'pal' Louise just got the Disney proposal that she is jumping at the bit for!!!

Reactions: 7
Her hair is like that because she doesn’t take care of it. If it’s not in a towel it’s in that unbrushed knot, her diet won’t help either.

STILL hasn’t done a food shop! 🤦🏼‍♀️
i couldn’t watch last nights vlog, unsubscribed/unfollowed. I started following when they got the house and started the ‘renovation’ as we’re saving up to do our house up but I’m bored and she’s unrelatable.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Things that made me cringe from yesterdays vlog:
1) she has to mention a million times whether something is hashtag ad sponsered or not sponsered
2) visit to dentist 😷 obviously all the sweeties she's scoffing is giving her cavities. Either that or she doesn't brush her teeth properly.
3) her excessive mention of tip/skip/dump. She cannot decide what to call it. So annoying.
4) that over priced bin!!! 🙄 #wastingmoney
5) that floor you want to change in your entrance... Just polish it and it seems fine. Change it next year or something, not something that needs immediate attention.
6) excessive unnecessary shopping in London.
7) Gary is beyond cringe and annoying. Can see why him and Brogie get along 🤮
8) could not watch that air bnb tour. Had to skip it.
9) how many pizzas can you eat in a week? #gainingpounds
10) you're going to an event dressed so casually in a Disney hoodie 🙄
11) bit weird you find the Shrek adventure as a highlight of your week
12) that Disney plushy set up!! #cringe #cringe #cringe
13) Benj still seems pissed and not interested in anything

Reactions: 16
‘My friend Georgie’s rented flat..’ That infuriated me! How about just be happy your friend is moving? Why take the opportunity to have a little dig that your ‘friend Georgie’ isn’t as financially comfortable as you.
Brogan is obsessed with money and status but she really is the opposite of the typical ‘Sloane’ image. Those type of girls tend to be thin, pretty and privately educated. Maybe she’s just over compensating.

Reactions: 35
There's too much to pick up on from the vlog. But wow that bin! Does she realise she could just toddle her manky trotters outside (yes Brogan, fresh air!) and put her recyclable item straight into their household recycling like 95% of the UK do.
To be fair she probably has loads of recycling from all the ready meals and packet foods she scoffs down.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Imagine sleeping in that room and waking up in the middle of the night with 10 cuddly toys in a corner staring at you hahaha

Also, get a grip, no one will look at you shopping, people have their own things to do. Not to mention that if you are that scared, you have the advantage of working from home so you can go food shopping anytime when the shops aren't busy?

Reactions: 7
‘My friend Georgie’s rented flat..’ That infuriated me! How about just be happy your friend is moving? Why take the opportunity to have a little dig that your ‘friend Georgie’ isn’t as financially comfortable as you.
Brogan is obsessed with money and status but she really is the opposite of the typical ‘Sloane’ image. Those type of girls tend to be thin, pretty and privately educated. Maybe she’s just over compensating.

Well that's just ended another friendship for her.
She is the worst.

Reactions: 8
I know, it's so spiteful isn't it? She gives it the big 'un all the time about what she 'has' but she's just covering for the fact that she's an absolute mess. Nobody envies you, you cretin.

You're probably feeling overwhelmed from taking out your new bin so why don't you go lay down on your super luxe LINO whilst your friend enjoys her new flat.

Reactions: 4
Brogan won’t care if she loses another friend. She’s lost enough already and she’s suuuuper happy with her life and Benj and all her Disney soft toys and spa days with Julie.

Imagine sleeping in that room and waking up in the middle of the night with 10 cuddly toys in a corner staring at you hahaha

Also, get a grip, no one will look at you shopping, people have their own things to do. Not to mention that if you are that scared, you have the advantage of working from home so you can go food shopping anytime when the shops aren't busy?
And she’ll 100% never take them down to clean the shelf so they’ll just sit there getting all dusty 🤢

Reactions: 1
She gets her mum to do all their washing (even though she works from home, clearly has plenty of time on her hands AND HAS A WASHING MACHINE!) Bone idle!

She hasn't yet cooked a proper meal 'becos she doesn't have a kitchen'. Erm last time I looked you did have a kitchen, even if you can't use your worktops yet, you have a massive dining table that you could use. It has a working oven, a fridge. Jeez, this girl can not be at all self sufficient. She is so babied by her mum its just embarrassing. But as long as she has time to go for a weekend away and spend a fortune on Hunters wellies and overpriced candles, oh and nearly £100 on a bin.

I can't, I just can't...........

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.