Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

darth_caddy

VIP Member
Vaguely off topic but it seems so weird to me that a company preaching sustainability brings out limited edition deo cases... Like surely you only need one case and to try and get people to buy more seems just weird and wasteful.

On topic, if brogan really does only use deodorant I do not want to ever be near her and feel sorry for anyone who is.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

Cah

Chatty Member
For the Blocked : A totally normal reaction ! 😱
Tell me you're raging inside that you've never won a travel award without telling me you're raging inside that you've never won a travel award.

• Haha
Reactions: 41

hiya23

AC879B2C-4B19-4471-AF71-4C7273F34D5D.png

All the restaurants in London and she goes back here every fucking time!!!!!!!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40

disneys

VIP Member
Sorry but HOW IN THE FUCK is this grotesque hog part of their demographic, that will not drive sales having Brogan be seen with them.
It’s actually put me off wanting to buy from them (not that I would , but you know if I came into some money or sold one of my children)

It’s a brand for Land Rover driving , springer spaniel owning , 5 bed period home in the country dwellers who vote Tory and join in the hunt … that is what their brand is usually aimed at , that’s the demographic . For people who ride horses and still call their mother “mummy” at 35 . Not a red faced , granny dress wearing plonker who puffs around Primark with greasy hair and smelly wind

strange choice F&F !!! Very strange

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40

Venom

VIP Member
Never heard of the company until this thread today. Land Rovers, shooting, and voting Tory definitely isn’t me. Lol If you want a nice pair of Chelsea boots that will last, go for the Doc Marten ones or Blundstones.
Anyone who says they’re not a Tory automatically gets the ❤ Reaction from me

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39

darth_caddy

VIP Member
Screenshot_20220922-075742.png

Brogan, the amount of times I need to see you in a towel is zero. ZERO.
And bet she's gutted she wasn't nominated for anything, like fuck will she be anyone's cheerleader! She'll be sour grapes and fake smiles.

• Haha
  • Wow

Mrslollypop

VIP Member
It’s not just the food though is it, everything she does is to excess. She actually says “I don’t need any more books, I have like 10 on my shelves still to read”- then proceeds to buy four new books, totalling £28. Plus then goes into a home store and buys yet another tote bag when again she’s admitted in the past that she has hundreds of them. The pins she bought on her solo shopping day- not one but four. She has a serious problem.

Mrslollypop

VIP Member
I am absolutely mortified for her- she’s essentially getting her clothes altered into maternity wear that has a seam that sits above your baby bump. But she’s not pregnant. It’s simply the result of eating like an absolute pig. And she’s swanning about having a photo shoot like some sort of Instagram model. How fucking embarrassing.

• Haha
  • Heart
I work with statistics and I've been on one today! Thought that could be put to good use against the vlog, so the vlog is approximately:

7.5% advert (deodorant)
45% eating, food, or talking about food/eating
25% shopping or bragging about purchases
12% things of interest/to do in Brighton
10.5% intro/outro, or fluff (gym)

A pretty good summary of our Borg all round, I think!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

louj

Taking Benji wedding dress shopping, oh come on Brogan please. Why is everything about this engagement and wedding so blinkin strange. From the 'planned to the enth degree' proposal to her bringing her fiancé to look at wedding dresses.

One word......wierd!

• Heart

buffyjayne

Chatty Member
Just watching the start of the new vlog and bloody hell she always looks devastated when she hasn't fully enjoyed a meal. Like completely DEVESTATED!

As a former binge eater and emotional eater, I can sense it a mile away. Get help for your emotions Brogan, carbs and alcohol will always let you down in the end.

She keeps saying "I feel like something more filling." How are you not full? she has eaten herself silly so now whenever she eats she has to gorge herself just to hit the sides!

Also, you're not on holiday! You are dog sitting.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Tabitha

VIP Member
Can she go anywhere without snacks? And who needs a fan when it’s October next week? How sweaty must she get?

• Haha
  • Sick

candyland_

VIP Member
My 75 year old neighbour has had two heart surgeries in the time Benji has milked this. He lost his wife between it all but he’s bounced back as much as he can and has spent the summer redoing his garden and keeping active.

There’s no excuse for that fat lump of grease to be hiding in bed when he was discharged months ago.

• Heart