Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

boomska

Chatty Member
She’s taking BENJI wedding dress shopping and viva Versa!!!
Honestly they both NEED therapy!!! The amount of control they both need to make this relationship to work is EMBARRASSING!!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 35

Mable912

VIP Member
Did anyone else detect some Bucky shade from brogan? When she said “Bucky can’t be left home alone so…” she sounded annoyed, I wonder when Binky dropped that bomb!?

And then near the end when Bucky is whimpering, if they ever got another dog after Bonnie they’d be fucking screwed, he’s only a puppy and did so well being dragged around by those two clowns

• Sad
Reactions: 34

emerald

VIP Member
In that clip of her reading when she "reads" the next page you can see her eyes land on the middle of the page. At least try to be convincing Brogan 😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 34

ReadySteadyGrift

Chatty Member
To represent Big Potato, one has to become a big potato

ETA: the way her watch sits on her wrist fills me with irrational rage. I just had to share.

• Haha
Reactions: 33

disneys

VIP Member
Louise openly says she’s a size 20-22 ! How tf is brogan still saying she’s a size 16 ?!!!

• Haha
  • Wow

candyland_

VIP Member
She can’t even say she met a friend without saying they approached and rimmed her. She’s honestly exhausting, no wonder we never see her with Megan, Charlotte from the hen or Gary.

• Haha
  • Sick

leigh225

The comment from him about the shoes, come on benji grow a pair. What man is seriously interested in FaceTiming his partner when she is shoe shopping. My husband would be like what would I know, I’m no help

Also the shoes, omg I’m 50 and thought how frumpy they are. They look like too small for her chunky tree trunk legs, why would you buy your shoes before your dress?!?

Last edited:

Tabitha

VIP Member
A meditation class at 11am on a Monday morning to set up her week 😂😂
She really has no clue about the real world

• Haha

Penny Lane

Chatty Member
Just watched her day in the life short.

You can see she’s wearing some sort of stomach shapewear under that dress as she walks towards the camera and yet still looks huge, just makes her look more solid and barrel shaped

everyone else at the awards have nicelittle clutch bags. Brogs is there with her handheld fan on the table 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha