Brogan Tate #108 Just to reiterate, she's illiterate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God I’ve been SEW SEW busy recently- actually, not just getting my nails done - that I’ve missed sew much of Brogladites’s antics and pretty much all the last thread 😞🥴. Can some kind soul give us a hilarious catch up to brighten up my foggy nightshift brain?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Another new thread 😂

Oh look, benji brogan posting on benji’s account 🤨
4C58D0B9-CA1D-4120-8F1F-FDECBE1FEF41.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 53
God I’ve been SEW SEW busy recently- actually, not just getting my nails done - that I’ve missed sew much of Brogladites’s antics and pretty much all the last thread 😞🥴. Can some kind soul give us a hilarious catch up to brighten up my foggy nightshift brain?
You haven’t missed a thing.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Kick off the thread with episode 4 of the Brogan Tate animated series ? 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 102
Gah the chins between them.
Also let out an 'are you sure about that?' upon seeing that caption. Like hell do they look happy together.
If you have to go to these lengths, you’re faking it. What a sad life.

you the MVP 🙌🙌🙌🙌 it’s the music and the people are spot on 🤣🫠

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
How brilliant is MeJulie :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: This is sew sew gurd and what a great pick me up in the current times, I needed a good laugh and you have more than delivered 👏

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Can a friendly mod fix the spelling of illiterate in the thread title? I mean it's funny but.....

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Can a friendly mod fix the spelling of illiterate in the thread title? I mean it's funny but.....
I asked the mods on the site help thread. It was my rush to put the title forward whilst I still had the idea in my head 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Been MIA due to personal reasons and as usual another new thread!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.