Brogan Tate #108 Just to reiterate, she's illiterate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she still have her “home” account? I went looking for it and it’s either private or I’ve been blocked. Lol

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Surely she's bought followers for him? Why would that non-entity have near enough 10k followers anyway?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Asking to hit any number of followers is just bizarre. Post and gain your own following because people like you not because you’re a beg.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Nearly 24 hours after being at 9,998 followers and still the same 😆😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Screenshot_20221002-184211.png

Why yes brogan, you're full of... gratitude. Sure you're not full of food or utter shite??

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
She does know that a cookie cutter achieves the same thing with any old white bread right?!

She looks so grubby on that dog walk story. Like she hasn’t washed or brushed all weekend.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
He'll be posting those swipe up links faster than Brogan downing a pint of Pepsi Max

• Haha
Reactions: 19
More fake gratitude. Saying it often doesn’t mean it’s true Brogan

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Damn, he’s at 10k now. Wonder how many insta accounts they had to create to get that!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I was watching old Joe Lycett comedy clips earlier. During one ‘bit’ he was describing a v smug lady he’d met at a party, said ‘she looked as if she was continually pissing in a hot tub and getting away with it’… INSTANTLY thought of Brogs 😏🤢 x

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Oh yeah swipe ups are gone. Well the joke still stands but thank God for that.
Am I making this up correct me if im wrong but I think it dropped when mrs hinch was bleeping it up for people and it came out unless I was dreaming it :unsure:

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.