Brogan Tate #108 Just to reiterate, she's illiterate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Made a batch of chilli and a batch of spaghetti sauce earlier today for the freezer and just realize now after watching @Venom’s compilation video…

I DIDN’T PUT SUGAR IN THE MINCE!!! Oh the humanity! 😩🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I can’t get over Benji. Brogan’s gone downhill but bejesus the state of him. And that laugh in the Big Potato Games ad. Quieten down and eat some sugar sprinkled mince Benji.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I might follow him so that he hits it and then unfollow. You know she will be watching it like a hawk ready to pounce on the screenshot.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Someone call the men on white coats for me please, that tiramisu baileys looks quite nice 😵💫

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Someone call the men on white coats for me please, that tiramisu baileys looks quite nice 😵💫
It’ll be lovely in some coffee over the Xmas holidays. I’ll have to see if they have it at the liquor store here. No hard liquor in the grocery store… just beer, wine and coolers,

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I went to unfollow, forgetting that the big spud Brog had blocked me on it as well as hers. I bet her blocklist exceeds 100k!

48B35BC2-EDEB-4C67-9092-5D1A2F0E1663.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.