Brogan Tate #108 Just to reiterate, she's illiterate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 1593007

So many food references in this vlog I had to compile it
- They got to the pub before 12 to be there for brunch. The greed
- Food was dry and 6/10 but she ate everything
- 2 words: breakfast pudding
- Don't know why she mentioned "didn't eat at the Restuarant" - YOU WENT TO THE GYM NOT A FOOD COURT
- But she got her Starbees (Don't know what I hate more Starbees or Doggos)
- the lunch she had on her was probably the lightest thing she ate
-After lunch and right into ice-cream. Give your mouth a break Brogan!
- Sitting at lunch with Benji discussing where they are going to eat for the rest of the week because they are "treating themselves" - when are they not treating themselves
- Maybe Benji is more greedy than Brogan. He got a bagel and pancakes because he couldn't not have pancakes? But then Brogan moaning for a bite.
- And obviously some donuts on the way home. Don't worry they are under 150 calories. (Don't know why she bothered to care about calories now)
this whole bit of the vlog is so confusing. Why didn’t they get one to share as they both ordered the same sandwich? And of course it was dry, it was basically just eating a baguette with a tiny bit of filling. How can you eat all of something and it be 6/10. 6/10 should be awful and won’t ever eat again.

This first part of the post-Ad vlog is so weird (I mean it all is because she can’t edit and can’t do transitions) because they just stumble into this restaurant but they’ve clearly just been there? There’s really no explanation of that it’s just assumed we went with them the night before and it makes me wonder how bad the footage must have been if she wouldn’t show it because most everything she shows is frighteningly embarrassing. Or, if she didn’t film it, maybe give a synopsis? Or, better yet, don’t tell us you went there the night before because it just makes you seem ever stranger than you are, m’love.

Reactions: 14
Sorry but HOW IN THE duck is this grotesque hog part of their demographic, that will not drive sales having Brogan be seen with them.
It’s actually put me off wanting to buy from them (not that I would , but you know if I came into some money or sold one of my children)

It’s a brand for Land Rover driving , springer spaniel owning , 5 bed period home in the country dwellers who vote Tory and join in the hunt … that is what their brand is usually aimed at , that’s the demographic . For people who ride horses and still call their mother “mummy” at 35 . Not a red faced , granny dress wearing plonker who puffs around Primark with greasy hair and smelly wind

strange choice F&F !!! Very strange

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
It’s actually put me off wanting to buy from them (not that I would , but you know if I came into some money or sold one of my children)

On some vapid level , I aspire to be a Land Rover driving , springer spaniel owning , 5 bed period home in the country dweller … my son is called Hugo for gods sake 🤣 that is what their brand is usually aimed at , that’s the demographic . For people who ride horses and still call their mother “mummy” at 35 . Not a red faced , granny dress wearing plonker who puffs around Primark with greasy hair and smelly wind

strange choice F&F !!! Very strange
Very strange by F&F

Reactions: 10
It's such an odd thing to brag about. I can understand her saying it if she was always in the gym, like she needs the highest tier. But she evidently isn't and she doesn't.
Agreed, I know ppl who work full time jobs and have family’s who go to their independent local gyms 3-5 times a week they fit it to their schedule and not spend hours lazing by the pool - either there up really early or go late in the night and it shows that they use the gym. She treats it like a spa day or some tit, honestly if she was my friend and spoke to me like she did in her videos like she does to her viewers I’d be telling her she sounds stuck up, entitled and bragging.

I honestly wish i could slap her

Reactions: 18
We all know she only goes DL to use the cafe, pretend she's a boss babe working away and on the rare occasion... wash her hair then style (using that loosely) it with communal straighteners.

The staff there must be laughing at her.
A vlogger works at DL. She’s got a thread on here - Claire Witt. I can’t imagine they’ve ever crossed paths with Brogan only eating and showering there when she has a vlog to fill.

View attachment 1595482
“I have the highest tier of gym membership” 😂😂.
Money down the drain.. What a waste! They could have really slimmed down over the past 6+ months that Benji has been home.

Just watching the start of the new vlog and bloody hell she always looks devastated when she hasn't fully enjoyed a meal. Like completely DEVESTATED!

As a former binge eater and emotional eater, I can sense it a mile away. Get help for your emotions Brogan, carbs and alcohol will always let you down in the end.

She keeps saying "I feel like something more filling." How are you not full? she has eaten herself silly so now whenever she eats she has to gorge herself just to hit the sides!

Also, you're not on holiday! You are dog sitting.
Yes! She thought french toast wouldn’t be filling😂 It will be filling but not give her any energy. If she was someone else I’d assume she meant that but I know she doesn’t. She literally thought a plate of fried bread with added sugar would not be enough to fill her up.

• Heart
  • Wow
Brogan Tate #109 Yet more shoes and another bag ! Her whole life is brag, brag, brag !

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
There's no way she's fitting in them boots they look narrow AF. She claims they fit like a dream...pics or it didn't happen.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Never heard of the company until this thread today. Land Rovers, shooting, and voting Tory definitely isn’t me. Lol If you want a nice pair of Chelsea boots that will last, go for the Doc Marten ones or Blundstones.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Never heard of the company until this thread today. Land Rovers, shooting, and voting Tory definitely isn’t me. Lol If you want a nice pair of Chelsea boots that will last, go for the Doc Marten ones or Blundstones.
Anyone who says they’re not a Tory automatically gets the ❤ Reaction from me

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
Constantly showing herself going to the gym (or talking about it) in every vlog whilst simultaneously showing herself stuffing her face with burgers, chips and ice cream. She's a walking mixed message!

And don't get me started on the gifted posh bag and boots. It's like gifting Waynetta posh stuff (if anyone here is old enough to remember Waynetta) sometimes the resemblance is uncanny!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Money down the drain.. What a waste! They could have really slimmed down over the past 6+ months that Benji has been home.
This! They are wasting those memberships and they have the time to overhaul their weight and diet. They could look their best but choose to look their worst.

For the blocked - those boots are narrow so highly doubt they’ll fit her and the colour of both doesn’t suit her skin tone 😬
9129E352-6C1F-45D8-AD5D-B8F91A44B148.png
6C59D388-E9F5-4BEE-B3F5-D88F34529FAC.png
19A43C41-875C-491C-A708-83753CD34CC2.png
114F7F7C-6004-4AB4-8AB9-173681DF019C.png
C8C123F8-E0FA-40F6-9445-0F485185CBFB.png

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
she will NEVER fit into those!!! im a 14 and i would avoid

look at the watchstrap on the above pic…under pressure or what?!???

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Wonder if she’ll send another begging email for a matching pair for Bench too - you know cos he’s such an influencer now!
Can just imagine her try to squeeze her potato body in to a Schoffel - no way would it fit! (I live in rural farming country and round here anyone who wears a Schoffel - the uniform of Young Farmers - is known as a “Schoffel Wanker”)

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.