Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

tylenoal235

Someone asked up thread about the porridge coming with toast. I was just clearing my screenshots, so the first two are yesterday and the third is from her brunch with Lara. WHY order porridge of all things but also why does it come with toast?! Unless that’s a side she’s chosen to add on 😵💫😵 is it any wonder she’s gaining weight when she’s eating like this. I like the dress too, but it doesn’t suit her at all. Sometimes, as popular as an item is, you have to accept it just isn’t for you *looking at you brogan*

View attachment 1615482
eta - the roast is actually two slice, 4 in total! With butter! Just because the porridge has a couple of blueberries doesn’t make it healthy.
The porridge doesn't come with toast - It's something she'd added on the side. Looked at the calories on the bills menu:

457 for porridge
623 for sourdough toast
66 for orange juice

1,146 calories just on breakfast.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 48

Tabitha

VIP Member
you guys are forgetting the fact that she might arrive in London and there’s nowhere for her to get food. I mean Waterloo station only has a Pret, burger king, whistlestop, WH Smith, McDonalds, Lola cupcakes, Starbucks, uppercrust, Boots, Costa etc etc Are you all expecting her to starve?!?

• Haha
Reactions: 46

Mrslollypop

VIP Member
26C6A0AE-2BFD-46D4-A5C2-4D7B8D532AF2.png

This is on the blogosphere stories- I knew she’d be crawling up Louise pentlands arse tonight- mind you she looks almost the same size as her now!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 46

gbg414

Why does she keep referring to having “a lot of paperwork” and stalls giving her “paperwork” when she passes them.
Leaflets, Brogan. The word is “leaflets”.

• Haha
Reactions: 45

Millennial Pink

VIP Member
I'll take one for the team.

Apparently, they're very far along with wedding planning and know exactly what they want.

They'll be having a wedding party at home after the overseas wedding. She hasn't been to the location before (somewhere hot). Why the secrecy is beyond me, who cares?

She's excited to be Banjo's wife :sick:

She's not sure about Disney hen night because she has no friends cost for the guests. Binjuice makes everything so special apparently. Deffo nothing to do with her being incapable of being with anyone asides from him.

Her chin has now been absorbed into her neck.
1664213352561.png

Bench is undergoing tests in hospital. Still technically with his dad's business but not working. According to her he's such a trooper. Going on multiple trips away and playing bowls must be struggled through, obvs.

She's convinced that by doing this 'job', she's expanded her skills, made loads of friends and will hit 100k subs soon. 😂

She's not ruled out some kind of further training. Doesn't mean she'll do any. She went through her job history and didn't mention the garden leave at Jimmy's.

She may do a video on body confidence and has allegedly done 'project Brogan'. Not self-absorbed though.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 44

BlueLou

Chatty Member
I wonder why she had it altered 🤔😂 Probably because she wasn’t able to get that fitted middle section over her enormous 5 bellies
8265726B-A6A3-4B14-B9E4-E75DA180528D.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 43

Venom

VIP Member
😂😂 I want to try that microblading, it appears you get a free facelift, facial liposuction and neck lift ! Who knew ??

• Haha
I’m sorry but I had a cardiac ablation procedure in April, was back in work in May, am now 6 months pregnant and still plodding on. Not a chance is he still undergoing tests and unable to work from JANUARY, with no plan in place. Absolute pile of Billy bullshit. If they’re concerned with anything to do with your heart, you’re straight in and sorted, especially in your 20s. Not buying it whatsoever

• Heart
  • Wow

Coffeelover23

Yeah an odd choice by Fairfax and Favour. She hardly fits their image of the pretty country Sloane ranger. V odd! You can put lipstick on a pig and all that but 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Late to the party but I've just seen the short... think HoneyJ's tailor hates you m'love 😬 my colleague looks exactly like this from the front, but she's 6 months pregnant!

1664045345454.png
1664045390749.png

1664045302264.png
1664045487339.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
So the tumour isn’t changing in size or shape. It’s just sitting there doing nothing…..bit mean to talk about bin juice like that but oh well…..

• Haha
Reactions: 41