Brogan Tate #108 Just to reiterate, she's illiterate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The comment from him about the shoes, come on benji grow a pair. What man is seriously interested in FaceTiming his partner when she is shoe shopping. My husband would be like what would I know, I’m no help

Also the shoes, omg I’m 50 and thought how frumpy they are. They look like too small for her chunky tree trunk legs, why would you buy your shoes before your dress?!?

Last edited:
Reactions: 33
Brogan Tate #109 Lunatic screaming, red skin gleaming, how about a spot of fake reading?

• Haha
Reactions: 39
The comment from him about the shoes, come on benji grow a pair. What man is seriously interested in FaceTiming his partner when she is shoe shopping. My husband would be like what would I know, I’m no help

Also the shoes, omg I’m 50 and thought how frumpy they are. They look like too small for her chunky tree trunk legs, why would you buy your shoes before your dress?!?
I thought this too - firstly surely choosing your dress should be your very first thing to do? Then choose your shoes, bag and veil around that?! But isn’t that how everyone dresses each day? Pick your clothing and then accessorise with your bag, shoes, jewellery..?

Sadly I don’t even think it’s strange benji is so involved with the wedding stuff - it’s all for show, it isn’t genuine and it’s pathetic. Just look at the set up engagement. She has nobody else in her life who cares. And I don’t always believe it’s him commenting, but actually her. She’s insane.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
I don’t think it’s a bad idea to buy your wedding shoes early.
When my SIL got married this summer she would wear her shoes to see how the dresses would fit with them. We had to wear ours for our dress fittings too.

Reactions: 6
I had Charlotte Mills shoes for my wedding and they are lovely shoes and they have SO many lovely styles and yet she’s picked the plainest one. Not even that she’s gone for ankle straps to completely cut off her leg. Great choice.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I don’t think it’s a bad idea to buy your wedding shoes early.
When my SIL got married this summer she would wear her shoes to see how the dresses would fit with them. We had to wear ours for our dress fittings too.
I did this too. I bought my shoes first (but then changed my mind) then when I went dress shopping I could see the whole look.

Reactions: 2
Only just watching the Brighton vlog but I cannot believe they spent over £40 on breakfast!!!! They do not realise how good they have it regarding money to waste.

• Wow
Only just watching the Brighton vlog but I cannot believe they spent over £40 on breakfast!!!! They do not realise how good they have it regarding money to waste.
Agreed. I watched it earlier and my goodness the absolute gluttony! Does Brogan seriously not see her double chins when she’s filming herself? They both looked fit to burst. They would have spent a fortune on those meals….I bet she writes some of it off as a business expense.
They said several times about ‘treating’ themselves as they were away. A treat isn’t a treat when it’s everyday. And ‘breakfast pudding’ ?! Excuse after excuse to stuff more fat/grease/sugar down their gobs.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Well well well, I just watched Vicky’s travel day vlog from her recent trip to California. It’s a Disney press trip for the D23 Expo plus Disneyland. That guy Ollie who was on LiarBrogan’s WDW press trip is there and a couple of the women look familiar too. Does this mean that someone has been struck off the invite list or that they’ve found another overrated playsuit wearing layabout to go this time?! I will say that Vicky seems to have joined in and interacted more already with the group than the Brogmeister did but her full face of slap was looking quite rough by the end of the night. 🤣

• Haha
She stopped reading in the middle of the page then turned over to read the bottom of the other page?
My daughter has just started Reception & one of the first things they do is teach them that books are read from the left to the right. Surely Brobag knows that considering she was a reading overachiever.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I recon she’s going to wait until it’s exactly one year before the date of her wedding before starting a diet and until then is going over the top, stuffing herself silly.

Reactions: 8
The arse cheeks will be hanging out the back and the camel toe will be alive and well in the front.

You know what I’m wearing to Animal Kingdom?! Comfy fitting shorts, tshirt and sandals or sneakers. Same that @Donald73 probably wore on their recent trip. 🤣
Exactly this, but I wore cycle shorts and longish T-shirts every day (bigger girl like Brogs but no camel toe or clothes munching here😂) also I didn’t pack a month worth of clothes like she will, I think I had 6 days worth for the fortnight and did a laundry run twice.

The shoes are rotten, there’s going to be some SERIOUS foot overhang and flab straining against the straps too!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Is it me or is brogan So far up Louise pentlands arse, if she goes any further she will be stuck there. Every time Louise posts brogan is straight on there. Is there some jealousy that Louise and Katie Ellison are good friends. The jealousy must radiate from her

Reactions: 21
Why do these people never see her outside of events if she’s so friendly with them? Fake friends.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Anyone close by know if Benji has a disabled parking badge? I can totally imagine her using it.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
She would most definitely use it! Just like I can’t wait for them to use DAS in Disney for rides you shouldn’t go on with a heart ailment In the first place! It’s going to be entertaining to watch the backlash.

Reactions: 13
I actually really like her wedding shoes , but they are £250 ?!!! I had similar ones from ASOS for my wedding and they were £30 ! If I was going to spend that much on shoes I’d want them to be really special … hers are just very plain and you could get them anywhere …

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.