Brogan Tate #108 Just to reiterate, she's illiterate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
*possible trigger warning - food/diets*
This vlog literally reminded me of all the shows I watched when I used to restrict or diet. I would put foodie shows on like Fat families, secret eaters, supersize superskinny etc. I used to watch them so I got a high of watching other people eat crap food and I would be eating my salad, honestly feel a bit of a spiral (a me problem I know, I’m not blaming Brog for that) but wow.

if she wants to go food vlogger than fine but they’re gonna have to order something other than burgers fgs.

Edit: noticed other people mentioning these shows too, glad it wasn’t just me!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Just watching the start of the new vlog and bloody hell she always looks devastated when she hasn't fully enjoyed a meal. Like completely DEVESTATED!

As a former binge eater and emotional eater, I can sense it a mile away. Get help for your emotions Brogan, carbs and alcohol will always let you down in the end.

She keeps saying "I feel like something more filling." How are you not full? she has eaten herself silly so now whenever she eats she has to gorge herself just to hit the sides!

Also, you're not on holiday! You are dog sitting.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Is she ever happy with a meal? She finds something to pick at every single time.
They always have the same envy about wanting each other’s food too, especially the chips.

Maybe she could try cooking for herself instead of of spending £100s in a week eating out.

Reactions: 25
Just to add, I would call going to a city to dog sit a holiday and probably treat it as such. But I'm not Brogan who holidays once a month it seems!
However, I'd buy in some groceries on day 1 to cook at the house not eat around the clock.

Reactions: 10
I find their attitude even more shocking now they know about Benji's heart I have a left ventricular heart murmur was diagnosed at twelve and then at fifteen told I have secondary Raynaud's the worst thing I could do to myself is not eat a healthy diet, smoke and drink etc and luckily I'm now 26 stuck to them all and not need surgery at all yet I'd be more scared in Benji's shoes the way they eat that diet is so harmful! 😞

• Heart
Reactions: 29
It’s not just the food though is it, everything she does is to excess. She actually says “I don’t need any more books, I have like 10 on my shelves still to read”- then proceeds to buy four new books, totalling £28. Plus then goes into a home store and buys yet another tote bag when again she’s admitted in the past that she has hundreds of them. The pins she bought on her solo shopping day- not one but four. She has a serious problem.

Reactions: 39
From Monday to friday. And every single saturday and sunday..
View attachment 1594214
I personally love how the good sized (blood) diamonds she insists on getting in every shot are looking smaller and smaller on her ever-inflating meat cleavers. Shouldn’t of bothered hun, you’d need a 10 carat to catch someone’s eye proportionately on those gorilla* hands.

*I LOVE gorillas so feel bad comparing them in any way to that monster, sorry to the gorillas x

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I haven’t watched the vlog properly but she’s making it all about her need to shop and eat. I can’t describe it but it’s like a compulsive behaviour the way she acts.

Reactions: 11
She's literally out of control with her buying habits. Hardly any of it is necessary to her life. She's so out of touch with real life it's sickening.

Reactions: 17
This trip to Brighton is meant to be to house and pet sit - yet there’s hardly any mention of the pets except that the poor dog has to be dragged round the shops or left at home with Bench, oh and the cat can open doors. There’s no playing or looking after these pets - its all about how much Bog Trotter can shove down her throat and how much she can spend - she’s a prize bloody self centred witch isn’t she ?

Reactions: 22
What do we think the chances are of her hitting her 100k subs by the end of the year goal? Would be absolutely hilarious if she doesn’t with the amount she goes on about it 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 6
This trip to Brighton is meant to be to house and pet sit - yet there’s hardly any mention of the pets except that the poor dog has to be dragged round the shops or left at home with Bench, oh and the cat can open doors. There’s no playing or looking after these pets - its all about how much Bog Trotter can shove down her throat and how much she can spend - she’s a prize bloody self centred witch isn’t she ?
Surely Bianca is going to be disappointed that her friend made her pet and house sitting duties a mission to create a vlog eating and drinking her way around Brighton?

We’ve house sat with a cat before - we enjoyed cosy movie nights in, home cooking and a takeaway - we genuinely looked after the house and the cat! And cats pretty much look after themselves. We just treated it like a home from home and worked our full time jobs.

The screenshots are shocking from the vlog. I see her on Instagram but I am speechless at the state of her on the vlog, her weight gain is really starting to show. How can she keep doing this with no repercussions on her health. And I can’t even begin to talk about the excessive spending on tat. Is this really someone who is happy and content? She seems quite obsessed with what she puts online and portraying a life that doesn’t seem genuine or fulfilled. Why are people in her life not concerned?!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
She doesn’t have anyone who has ever really cared about her and Benji is an enabler. Her friends are barely acquaintances that keep up bare minimum contact. She doesn’t seem to even spend any time with Fraser anymore.

Reactions: 13
Remember your lanyard to make you feel very important if you know, you know!
Ha! No need for the bloody lanyard or 14 million Magic Bands now that she can have her park pass on the app on her phone! But yes, that wouldn’t allow her show off to the other people in the parks who have spent the same money she has to be there.

Reactions: 8
Surely Bianca is going to be disappointed that her friend made her pet and house sitting duties a mission to create a vlog eating and drinking her way around Brighton?

We’ve house sat with a cat before - we enjoyed cosy movie nights in, home cooking and a takeaway - we genuinely looked after the house and the cat! And cats pretty much look after themselves. We just treated it like a home from home and worked our full time jobs.
I don’t think Bianca would be upset that Brogan wasn’t on house arrest and went out and enjoyed herself during the day. They were already limited with the dog not being allowed to be left alone , so I don’t think you can begrudge her for going out an enjoying herself , using the time in a beautiful city to do some work and film some bits . As you say , cats are very self sufficient , they don’t need to be watched all the time . Also they didn’t film the evenings so we don’t know what they did . I imagine no home cooking happened , but I bet they had cosy takeaway festering under a blanket evenings !

If it were me though I wouldn’t have filmed in Bianca’s house at all , just out of respect .

Reactions: 11
I don’t think Bianca would be upset that Brogan wasn’t on house arrest and went out and enjoyed herself during the day. They were already limited with the dog not being allowed to be left alone , so I don’t think you can begrudge her for going out an enjoying herself , using the time in a beautiful city to do some work and film some bits . As you say , cats are very self sufficient , they don’t need to be watched all the time . Also they didn’t film the evenings so we don’t know what they did . I imagine no home cooking happened , but I bet they had cosy takeaway festering under a blanket evenings !

If it were me though I wouldn’t have filmed in Bianca’s house at all , just out of respect .
Agreed, I wouldn't have filmed in someone else's house as it's not my space and could be seen as an intrusion of privacy.

Reactions: 9
I would be absolutely shocked if Bianca knowing full well what brogan does for a living came home and was horrified to know brogan had filmed there. It’s all well and good saying you wouldn’t film in your cousin sue’s house out of ‘respect’ but they’re both social media content creator influencers whatever you want to call it, I have no doubt Bianca gave the green light.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.