Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

gbg414

Given her track record I’m surprised she hasn’t just created two new insta accounts herself to get him across the 10k line. How embarrassing. Imagine your job was literally influencing people and you couldn’t convince TWO people to follow your partner’s Insta. Brogan, time to find a real job sweetie….

• Haha
Reactions: 38

Mrslollypop

VIP Member
The real reason she’s “eloping”, is because she’s a selfish greedy bitch and there in no chance she’s paying for dresses for bridesmaids, suits for ushers and food for everyone at the reception. She has to have everything for herself. Hence why she never does giveaways, flaunts the endless things she gets sent but has to keep it all even though she has no need for it.

• Heart
Reactions: 37

Mable912

VIP Member
She’s doing my fucking head in at the moment! That vlog!

“detailing” JUST SAY DETAIL!

“pieces” JUST SAY CLOTHES!!!!!

she tries to make herself sound so rehoused when she’s thick as shit

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37

SheMyBestie

Since I was off work with Covid a few weeks ago I’ve fallen down a rabbit hole and have been watching new and old vlogs.
Today I chose a random vlog to watch. As a former fan, this is when I found Brogan totally relatable, would look to her for fashion ideas, and health care.

Here are a few screenshots for you.

Actually styled her clothes and wore age appropriate clothes that are actually fashionable.

697E9E0A-09BB-444C-AB68-489E3FF06B4B.png

EA5D92D0-B7F7-4A47-9BA3-8C805604267E.png

Got dressed to go to work on her laptop in Starbucks when she worked in social media. She looked so healthy

8E172E57-FE68-4038-B242-7533411AD304.png

Ate healthy meals that contained a food

B23832D5-FF08-4C3B-8EE8-F06425517D5A.png

3F4C827B-0395-4149-AF08-A046D7C2AB5E.png

She actually picked up a pair of shorts from Zara in a size 14 and said they fitted perfectly. I can totally believe at this point Brogan was a size 14.
How are we meant to believe she is now a size “16”. I honestly don’t care what size she is but she owes it to herself and her health to realise what she is doing to her own body. I don’t care what size she is, just say you’re now plus size, a size 18-20. He relatable and own it.
I know she got herself into a relationship and became comfortable which has ultimately resulted in the weight gain (other than sheer greed). We’ve all done it, I gained 4 stone whilst in a comfortable relationship, when that relationship ended I lost the four stone.
D646CCDB-C10A-4E33-9A0F-6AF191DB41F5.png
B2D10BE9-097D-4C65-AB14-3E9C56941B26.png

At the end of the vlog, after going to the gym Brogan says she got on the scales at the gym, she said her body fat mass has increased. To quote “you want to look after yourself, you only have one body and your health is important”. I just wish Brogan would look back on these videos and see how much she has changed. How her health has decreased eg the swollen legs in her insta stories. For me it took one photo of myself to actually do something about it.

She says she misses the buzzy feeling of doing a good workout. Something 2022 Brogan doesn’t feel after doing a 20 minute walk on the treadmill.

I guess the reason for the post is that Brogan is literally a shadow of her former self. She had a good work ethic, went to work, went to the gym and then saw Benji. And now she just dosses about all day.

• Sad
Reactions: 36

disneys

VIP Member
Doesn’t know if she will have a hen party because she has friends from all walks of life 😊
Translated : “I’ve realised I don’t have enough friends to have a hen do . Benjjjj said I can’t write to Mickey and Minnie and ask them to come , and all my Animal Crossing islanders are virtual 😢

• Haha

Venom

VIP Member
I already know for a fact honey j will wear white to the wedding, that’s the sort of person she is

• Haha
Pretty sure his NHS consultant discharged him and told him to live a normal life. They are choosing to pay a private London consultant to run these tests in order to milk this as much as they can.
It’s bloody ridiculous. Just admit you don’t want to go back to work and want to take up the blogger life with your lardy arsed girlfriend. Stop trying to use the sympathy card cause it doesn’t wash 8 months down the line!

• Heart

Cah

Chatty Member
Friends from all walks of life? Please. Anyone hearing that would think she's a delegate at the UN meeting people from across the globe, not random "fans" in Disneyworld who have been become her BFF after 5 minutes and get dragged along to go shoe shopping with her.

• Haha
Reactions: 35

Bubbles85

VIP Member
Friends with a random follower she met at Epcot. She is really scrapping the friend barrel. Tragic. What a bell end

• Haha

hiya23

500FE791-6145-4735-AAD6-D960FBFD220C.png

Do we think she had a face sculpting treatment as well?! She has a jawline in the after 😅 or did she just remember to suck in for the reveal 🤔

• Haha
  • Wow

Kawaiiuk

My twelve year old:
"I think people only watch her because she's so stupid and they want to laugh"

I told her to be kind while being secretly proud 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

emerald

VIP Member
What are we guessing for the wedding location? I'll say the Seychelles or the Maldives.

Also I don't know why she had to share that Jules has the same coil as her. Full body shudder from me.

• Sick
  • Wow