Britney Spears

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Me too...even though we don’t know her personally she obviously means so much to so many people around the world. I have mentioned on here before about tarot readings on YouTube and they’re some really good ones all saying the same thing. I understand not everyone believes in all that and I get it.

Reactions: 5
Some fantastic news Britney a requested to speak to the judge herself today at court✨✨. Within the next 30 days. Not sure what else been said yet.

It’s scheduled for 23rd June

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Hopefully she will get the chance to speak freely.
As an aside does anyone know why she always wears her clothes so low down on her hips?!

No idea why but again I’m sure it’s something to do with team conserve or she just likes that look? That’s how she dressed 2000 onwards maybe it’s something to do with that? God knows. Sadly she can’t just go to the shops and buy what she wants and she’s obviously not got a stylist at the moment.

I am so hopeful for the 23rd of June. I hope she really does feel ready to speak out about her conservatorship, her father and what she wants. I’ve been reading things today but really who knows what she’s going to say? I love her so much and honestly this is huge 🥺💕.

Reactions: 4
No idea why but again I’m sure it’s something to do with team conserve or she just likes that look? That’s how she dressed 2000 onwards maybe it’s something to do with that? God knows. Sadly she can’t just go to the shops and buy what she wants and she’s obviously not got a stylist at the moment.

I am so hopeful for the 23rd of June. I hope she really does feel ready to speak out about her conservatorship, her father and what she wants. I’ve been reading things today but really who knows what she’s going to say? I love her so much and honestly this is huge 🥺💕.
Do you think it'll be public knowledge, her statement in court? Also, what're the tarot readers saying?

I’m not too sure I read yesterday TMZ said that people will literally be able to just jump on online and watch but I don’t know. I do think she wants to be heard so I’m hopeful we do get to hear at least some of it. The tarot’s I’ll link some...

There’s a lot more

What do you all mean when you talk about her Instagram being red?! I don’t have instagram

Hopefully she will get the chance to speak freely.
As an aside does anyone know why she always wears her clothes so low down on her hips?!
I was thinking this, but then I was thinking that when she was at the height of her fame this was really the fashion, most (slim) women i know did, it is like she has just become stuck there, which is apparently quite common with people who have MH issues. I remember reading that many people who have , for example, issues with drugs or alcohol, end up kind of "stopping" their development when they started using and when they get clean they are still mentally kind of stuck there, obviously not for everyone but this is how it seems to me, could this have been the point (whoever it is) started medicating her? or is she harking back to a better time in her life?

Reactions: 8
I was thinking this, but then I was thinking that when she was at the height of her fame this was really the fashion, most (slim) women i know did, it is like she has just become stuck there, which is apparently quite common with people who have MH issues. I remember reading that many people who have , for example, issues with drugs or alcohol, end up kind of "stopping" their development when they started using and when they get clean they are still mentally kind of stuck there, obviously not for everyone but this is how it seems to me, could this have been the point (whoever it is) started medicating her? or is she harking back to a better time in her life?
I defiantly think she’s medicated for sure. Her clothes...I don’t think she’s got a clue 😔. I remember seeing photos of her in London a while ago now think it was when she did Alan carr chatty man. She looked so good even her clothes were better. As for been stuck I think she was happy in 2000/2001.

Reactions: 2
She seems to wear the same style of clothes as she always has. I think the low slung waist is to show off her stomach, remember all the press around the pic where her Insta made a big deal about her size? That was weird!
Red seems to be a go to when there’s nothing else to post, get engagement up I guess. The idea is that it’s some secret project but likely just another story to fit on with the narrative.

Her hair has been a greasy mess ever since she shaved it back in the day. I can't help but think she is mentally stunned. Her videos look so odd.

They say some people mentally stay at the age they were when they became famous, either that or they literally haven’t allowed her to buy any new clothes since 1997. Really weird ☹.

Reactions: 5
I believe she’s under such strict restraints and highly medicated. They are completely in control of her. Why doesn’t her bf step up? I mean what she wore to the wedding where he was the best man?😳 wtf is going on😡.

I believe she’s under such strict restraints and highly medicated. They are completely in control of her. Why doesn’t her bf step up? I mean what she wore to the wedding where he was the best man?😳 wtf is going on😡.
I personally think he’s on the payroll.

Reactions: 8
Really? I thought the bf didn't like her dad? Didn't he have a rant about him not so long ago?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.