Britney Spears

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I mean I don’t doubt for a moment there isn’t anything wrong with her. I do think there is something but I don’t thinks it’s what they want us to think. I think she probably suffers from ptsd, possibly bipolar and probs had post natal depression. That’s just assumptions again though. We will probably never really know and tbh I don’t want to know if she doesn’t want us to know. She deserves her privacy she deserves the world 🥺. Idk what it is with Britney but I just love her.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I just can’t believe that she is writing those posts.. if this was her true mental state then she wouldn’t be going out to weddings like she did last week? So confusing!

Reactions: 3
I don’t think that post comes across as the ramblings of a mad woman. I think they come across as someone who isn’t very smart, someone who doesn’t write well. There isn’t anything there that makes me think she didn’t write it herself

Reactions: 5
I don't know if we will ever know if Britney writes the posts herself or not, but if she does, I can easily understand why they are so jumbled. It doesn't have to be a case of her being clinically mentally ill, I imagine anyone who has lived such a trapped life for over a decade would be a bit scatty too.

Reactions: 6
I don't know if we will ever know if Britney writes the posts herself or not, but if she does, I can easily understand why they are so jumbled. It doesn't have to be a case of her being clinically mentally ill, I imagine anyone who has lived such a trapped life for over a decade would be a bit scatty too.
I think if you add to that the fact she was a global superstar by 16 and likely missed huge chunks of education. She likely writes the way she talks, and we are used to highly stylised insta posts from celebs with social media teams.

I think if you add to that the fact she was a global superstar by 16 and likely missed huge chunks of education. She likely writes the way she talks, and we are used to highly stylised insta posts from celebs with social media teams.
I agree, her insta writing reminds me of millions of public Facebook posts. I don’t think that standard of writing is unusual at all

Reactions: 2
I don’t think that post comes across as the ramblings of a mad woman. I think they come across as someone who isn’t very smart, someone who doesn’t write well. There isn’t anything there that makes me think she didn’t write it herself
Agree completely. She just sounds like millions of others, including people who post on tattle! Lol
I think Britney probably does need support to manage her life and has had episodes very serious mental illness. I don't think she seems drugged up, she seems immature. She sounds like a very young adult. Compare to her sister especially. I think this is probably the result of how she's lived since aged 16 and never having matured in the normal way.

Reactions: 7
I’m going to watch the bbc doc tonight. I just haven’t had the chance. I was in such a rush to watch the other one. I guess it’s just because it’s nothing new I’ve not rushed to watch this. I’ve seen people comments about it on socials, I’m so glad that now people are talking about it seriously l!!

Reactions: 1
Ok so just watched it and he did a pretty good job imo. Didn’t appreciate the paparazzi guy at all and Perez well...I just don’t like him anyway. Katherine’s story 😢 ah god her words literally made me cry.

Reactions: 1
Ok so just watched it and he did a pretty good job imo. Didn’t appreciate the paparazzi guy at all and Perez well...I just don’t like him anyway. Katherine’s story 😢 ah god her words literally made me cry.
Perez could personally get Britney freed and I still wouldn’t like him.

• Heart
Im sure he knows more than he’s letting on also. I think a lot so but are too scared to speak out.

Did anyone else think it was odd she tagged Paris Hilton in that post but Paris has been vocal about the #freebritney movement before has she not? Would be interesting to hear if Paris has actually heard from Britney herself

Reactions: 4
Did anyone else think it was odd she tagged Paris Hilton in that post but Paris has been vocal about the #freebritney movement before has she not? Would be interesting to hear if Paris has actually heard from Britney herself
Don’t thank Paris is allowed to be in contact with Britney

if I remember correctly after the start of the cship in 2008 Britney wasn’t allowed to entertain any relationship with her except for a formal one

Same I don’t think she’s aloud either. She said she had a dinner with last summer but who knows if it’s true or not? I’m not a big fan of Paris and I’ve read numerous things that say she wasn’t a good influence on Britney at the time they were hanging out.

Same I don’t think she’s aloud either. She said she had a dinner with last summer but who knows if it’s true or not? I’m not a big fan of Paris and I’ve read numerous things that say she wasn’t a good influence on Britney at the time they were hanging out.
Agree, I think she was a terrible influence on Britney and used her for her own publicity gains and was happy to dispose of her when Britney went from the party phase to a much darker one. When Paris was asked about seeing Britney last year she was very vague and how other ‘mutual friends’ were there - I’d love to know who these mutual friends are?

The only ‘celeb’ friend I wouldn’t mind befriending Britney again is Natalie Portman. There’s a few photos of them together and although i’ve never heard Britney mention Natalie - she seems like she’d be a good influence and a solid friend.

Paris and Britney were never genuine friends - I believe the rumours that Larry hired Paris to befriend Britney post Kevin divorce. Larry stupidly thought he’d get the pre Kevin version of Britney back after they split but boy was he wrong. Setting her up with vultures like Paris and Lindsay was a terrible decision. I personally felt she looked like a deer in headlights in those parrty pics meanwhile Paris was salivating with the amount of paps following them.

Reactions: 7
I’ve heard many people use the phrase ‘she looked like a deer in head lights’ so true!! Larry infuriates me 😡. There’s so many of her peers who would be a good influence on her. I don’t know much about her but Pink always says the nicest things about Britney. She’s supposedly got a good friend in the industry that helped with THE voice Mail.

Just saw this

First of all - love everything Ryan does
but how cool is that song.
i hope a huge $ landed on Britney's account (and not her dad's) for this movie to use this awesome hit.
I mean. There are NO OTHER SONG in a universe that bring so much emotions like this one.
are you with on this one? : D
gez.. I wish all this madness was just a dream and I'll wake up tomorrow in my perfect 2000.

Just saw this

First of all - love everything Ryan does
but how cool is that song.
i hope a huge $ landed on Britney's account (and not her dad's) for this movie to use this awesome hit.
I mean. There are NO OTHER SONG in a universe that bring so much emotions like this one.
are you with on this one? : D
gez.. I wish all this madness was just a dream and I'll wake up tomorrow in my perfect 2000.
That film looks great and I love that they’ve used that song! Hope it will raise Britney’s plight even more and help her.

It’s been pretty quiet on the Britney front hasn’t it? Nothing much been leaked/released. I listen to a good podcast eat pray Britney. They did a really good round up last Monday on the most recent events. I suppose not much will happen now until mid next month.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.