Britney Spears

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s got to be on the payroll when you think about it. They aren’t going to control her life/social media/money and let her just fall in love with a random dancer.

Reactions: 7
He’s got to be on the payroll when you think about it. They aren’t going to control her life/social media/money and let her just fall in love with a random dancer.
I feel like maybe she thinks she is in love with him but he has been specifically hired to watch her and is just playing a role

Reactions: 6
100% I’ve read he’s got a child and a secret partner also read he’s gay as well though 🤣. I believe that she loves him deeply😔.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 4
Orphan black? Who’s he? Are you all going to watch the bbc 2 doc on Wednesday?

Orphan black? Who’s he? Are you all going to watch the bbc 2 doc on Wednesday?
It's a TV show about clones, all the clones have "monitors", basically people planted in their lives to watch over their every move, under the masquerade of being their partner or friend etc. They don't directly influence their choices so to speak, more to collect info on them. Britney's partner reminds me of them.

Reactions: 3
It's a TV show about clones, all the clones have "monitors", basically people planted in their lives to watch over their every move, under the masquerade of being their partner or friend etc. They don't directly influence their choices so to speak, more to collect info on them. Britney's partner reminds me of them.
So sad but so true 😔

The documentary was OK. Nothing new but good. I was quite surprised Perez Hilton took some responsibility for how everything turned out.

Reactions: 3
The documentary was OK. Nothing new but good. I was quite surprised Perez Hilton took some responsibility for how everything turned out.
He actually sounds quite remorseful as well and when he is forced to relive it he actually looked very uncomfortable.

Have you already seen the bbc one?
Been on iplayer since Sat I believe.

The doc didn’t say anything new really. Seeing Perez acknowledging his nastiness was interesting but perhaps he felt he had to take that tone so people would still like him. He always used to call Jennifer Aniston ‘Maniston’ until she bumped into him and asked him why he was so mean....

I was thinking about the Britney situation earlier and her MH problems leading to the conservatorship.... many people have nervous breakdowns and are diagnosed with bipolar etc and yet they go on to live productive healthy lives. Even if they still struggle they don’t end up under cpnservativeships.

The whole situation is so fucked.

Reactions: 6
The doc didn’t say anything new really. Seeing Perez acknowledging his nastiness was interesting but perhaps he felt he had to take that tone so people would still like him. He always used to call Jennifer Aniston ‘Maniston’ until she bumped into him and asked him why he was so mean....

I was thinking about the Britney situation earlier and her MH problems leading to the conservatorship.... many people have nervous breakdowns and are diagnosed with bipolar etc and yet they go on to live productive healthy lives. Even if they still struggle they don’t end up under cpnservativeships.

Oh for sure!! All it is for is $$$$$$$$$$$$$. Karma is thing and everyone involved in the miss treatment of Britney will absolutely get their share...sooner rather than later. They are pure evil.

I can not stand Perez he is a nasty bully. Who was he to say such terrible things about people when he looked how he did then? Blows my mind!!

Reactions: 4
Okay unpopular opinion here but I always preferred the low cut jeans and I keep hoping Britney is gonna start a trend to bring them back! lmao this high cut waist bs that has been popular now for years is total cameltoe central

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Okay unpopular opinion here but I always preferred the low cut jeans and I keep hoping Britney is gonna start a trend to bring them back! lmao this high cut waist bs that has been popular now for years is total cameltoe central
Oh wow I hope not 🤣 A mum of two here and I’m petite but gosh 😅. My daughter is 12 she tells me that only old people wear skinny jeans now and even my straight leg jeans aren’t ‘cool’ 🤣🤣. Britney sure still loves that look.

Oh wow I hope not 🤣 A mum of two here and I’m petite but gosh 😅. My daughter is 12 she tells me that only old people wear skinny jeans now and even my straight leg jeans aren’t ‘cool’ 🤣🤣. Britney sure still loves that look.
what? So what jeans are in fashion?! I wear skinny jeans and mom jeans and I thought I was still cool waaaah 😩

Exactly. My husband is a psychiatrist and he doesn’t know of any of his patients under a conservatorship like Britney’s.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.