Britney Spears

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was is around the time she started disappear?
she looks so exhausted, anxious and sad.. also, not that skinny but unhealthy. like, starved.
I feel so so so sorry for this girl... she is such a sunshine

• Sad
Reactions: 1
After femme fatale I think you could start to see a change in Britney and of course it got worse A LOT worse. The whispers started to come and blind items with sad stories.

also, I found a video on youtube of her last concert (says 2020, but is it?). and there is some weird thing. on her wrist keeps appearing and disappearing a blue and red bracelets. like, in a matter of seconds. what could it be?
also, how is it going with court? any news?

She’s not performed since 2017. I’m not sure what video you mean? Is it on YouTube? Nothing much is actually happening at the moment just delay tactics like always 😡. Britney is going to speak in court on June 23rd so then we may find out a few things and hopefully some good will come of it 🤞🏻.

Her last performance was around November/December 2018 when she finished her residency in Vegas at planet Hollywood

In January 2019 she was meant to start the domination residency

Reactions: 2
Every single one of her Instagram posts just seems totally mental. It can’t be her writing them, surely.

Reactions: 3
If there’s any truth to her writing her own Instagram captions it will be the bear minimum and then whatever team she uses for her socials will add and add 😔.

Her Instagram makes me sad. Whatever is going on there, i don't know. But it's just really sad.

Met her once 15 years ago she was doing an interview on T4 with us, sweet girl, sad what has happened

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Be interesting to see what happens when she addresses the court especially if her Insta captions really are her, although to be honest I can see there being some excuse for it not to happen.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.