Britney Spears

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly. My husband is a psychiatrist and he doesn’t know of any of his patients under a conservatorship like Britney’s.
it’s most likely to do with how much money she has.
If I assume that her Father has her best interests at heart (I know this may not be true) then maybe it’s to stop her having the freedom to destroy her own or her children’s financial security.
I feel terrible for her, but I can also see in her social media posts - with no medical background so just my personal opinion - that she’s not ‘well’.

Reactions: 4
If I assume that her Father has her best interests at heart (I know this may not be true) then maybe it’s to stop her having the freedom to destroy her own or her children’s financial security.
I feel terrible for her, but I can also see in her social media posts - with no medical background so just my personal opinion - that she’s not ‘well’.
I just don't know how a parents can be so awful to their own child

Reactions: 10
That’s the thing isn’t it, the 13 year old documents seemingly say she has early onset dementia, guy rightly pointed out this morning on tv that whilst she had early onset dementia she toured and did a Vegas residency, it’s stomach churning, poor Britney.

Reactions: 9
That’s the thing isn’t it, the 13 year old documents seemingly say she has early onset dementia, guy rightly pointed out this morning on tv that whilst she had early onset dementia she toured and did a Vegas residency, it’s stomach churning, poor Britney.
Not to mention aerial stunts without safety harness, from a Dementia patient? It’s absurd!

Reactions: 11
Somethings going around these days 😂😂 covid gal ! Do ye think she has long covid - would tie in with when Siobhan and Sinead were sick. Also it’s quite off putting she smokes. Anyway think she tries to distance herself from Sinead & Siobhan as she can tell their pages are so unprofessional

Somethings going around these days 😂😂 covid gal ! Do ye think she has long covid - would tie in with when Siobhan and Sinead were sick. Also it’s quite off putting she smokes. Anyway think she tries to distance herself from Sinead & Siobhan as she can tell their pages are so unprofessional
eh? Is this for a different thread? Because I’m very confused 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Not to mention aerial stunts without safety harness, from a Dementia patient? It’s absurd!
Yeah just wouldn’t happen at all would it? 😡 it really does anger me so much. All she’s been through, all she’s done for all of her family and her father is like this. It’s sickening. I’m sure Britney would happily give them/him all of her money for her freedom. She comes across like she doesn’t care about that at all and that’s obviously all they want.

Reactions: 3
But there are plenty of wealthy people that are not well and are not shackled like this.

There’s a movie called ‘I care a lot’ which was on either Netflix or amazon prime and although it’s fictional, it’s eye opening about the court appointed guardians

Reactions: 9
It’s on Amazon prime really good!! Eye opener for sure. There’s also another called the guardians I think that is also on Amazon.

Reactions: 3
What does everyone make of the caption in this post? 🤔

this sounds like the ramblings of a crazy person... she definitely sounds (imo) like she is on some very strong drugs or something (I mean prescription ones), it sounds weirdly very childish, like something a teenager would have posted on my space back in the day

Reactions: 10
At this stage it is a mind f!ck trying to work out Britney’s actual state of mind, if she has any role in actually posting her pics and captions, what her manager’s want to portray on social media etc. It is getting even more frustrating and as a fan the whole post documentary buzz - at first I thought it was really going to help her case and whilst it might not mean actual freedom, it would help her cause. None of this has so far materialised.

Reactions: 4
At the end of the day no one really knows what’s going off other than those involved. We all have our own opinions but we don’t know. I believe that she is defiantly trapped, been treated badly and been given some medication that she actually doesn’t need. That’s just my opinion.

Reactions: 1
I genuinely don’t know what to think anymore I’ve gotta hand it to Jamie he’s good. I mostly still believe it’s sketchy but then there’s a little part of my brain that thinks what if she really is ill.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.