Britney Spears

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s been spotted at target lots of times always with her handlers.

Reactions: 2
Exactly, so surely members of the public or the employees of that place have had some level of interaction with her. Like, you don't think the employees of that target aren't watching her like a bleeping hawk when she comes in??? If she was nonfunctional, there'd be gossip about it. Even if her handlers are with her, I think people would be able to notice what level of functionality she has just by watching her interact with the handlers at the very least.

Reactions: 5
Exactly, so surely members of the public or the employees of that place have had some level of interaction with her. Like, you don't think the employees of that target aren't watching her like a bleeping hawk when she comes in??? If she was nonfunctional, there'd be gossip about it. Even if her handlers are with her, I think people would be able to notice what level of functionality she has just by watching her interact with the handlers at the very least.
Yes definitely, I agree with this ☝

This may sound crazy but I’d bet they have to sign ndas or something.

I literally can not wait for the day her youngest son turns 18.

Reactions: 4
This may sound crazy but I’d bet they have to sign ndas or something.

I literally can not wait for the day her youngest son turns 18.
I think it would be too difficult to get ndas for like the whole staff of a department store. Such high turnover too, they'd never know who they'd had ndas from already. And that's just one store of likely more that she gets to go to.

This podcast with a lawyer who's done a deep dive into the court docs was quite interesting:
Any highlights you can share? I don't have extra podcast time atm

It's very general, the lawyer isn't involved in the case, just someone with an interest and the knowledge to understand the court docs. The Britney section is only half an hour. She said something must have happened to prompt Britney wanting to remove Jamie (possibly the incident with her kids), as she had never raised any issue with him being her conservator in all the years previous. If she is lucid enough to make that call, and lucid enough to understand her only value and power is in performing and her refusing to perform is the only way she can assert her power, then she isn't really in the scope of how a conservatorship should be applied. She explains what conservatorships are for and why it's so hard to get out of one (they are only usually used when someone is not expected to get better, but it's really not clear that this applies to Britney). She confirms that the court is seemingly very open to a motion to remove Jamie as conservator further down the line, but this joint-conservator situation needs to have been in place for a while so that Bessemer Trust (the new joint conservator) can get a handle on everything first - they will be going through all her financials and making sure there's no irregularities that come back to Jamie. Apparently there's a clause stating she has no right to know who her business manager even is - that's for the conservator only. Lots more interesting nuggets, can't remember them all.

• Wow
I think she probably does go to target but she’s not just wondering about on your average Saturday!
It’ll be the special time for famous folk situation.

She only goes hiking/to the beach when it’s empty and that’s with her bf minder and actual minders there’s no danger they are risking her wandering about talking to people who have phones in target.

if she was there would be so many Britney videos doing the rounds and there are none.

• Heart
QUOTE="MoxB, post: 4524097, member: 183545"]
I think it would be too difficult to get ndas for like the whole staff of a department store. Such high turnover too, they'd never know who they'd had ndas from already. And that's just one store of likely more that she gets to go to.

Most probably I’ve just heard so many stories how team conservative go to such extremes it wouldn’t surprise me.

[/QUOTE]

I remember reading something about an ex employee at the Hard Rock Hotel in Vegas? He said she wasn’t authorised/allowed to choose her own requests, - so if she rang up room service and wanted something they would have to then further check with her handlers if she was actually allowed it, and apparently she rarely was.
For example if she ordered a cheeseburger and milkshake, you had to check and more often than not her team would tell them to send her up a salad and a Diet Coke.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Yes exactly!! Disgusting the lengths of their control over her. Seriously angers me.

Reactions: 9
That's insane. A conservatorship is conspiring to keep her thin and marketable instead of living life. Whether or not she has a disability that she needs extra help for, that is abuse regardless.

Reactions: 9
I’m just waiting for someone to leak something supporting Britney I’m hoping soon 🤞🏻.

Reactions: 7
If she is on the same bipolar drugs as I am, very very hard to keep your weight down on them.

She looks good and sounded fine in her recent Instagram post in fact her speaking voice sounded much more like Britney ❤.

Reactions: 6
How utterly bizarre that of all the pictures she could use that her Instagram post for her sisters birthday includes Justin...

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.