Britney Spears

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Adding the screenshot for those that aren’t on Insta. My initial thought was that it was posted deliberately by whoever is (allegedly) running her Instagram account to push the dementia theory, as in she can’t remember him but maybe that’s a bit dark!

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Adding the screenshot for those that aren’t on Insta. My initial thought was that it was posted deliberately by whoever is (allegedly) running her Instagram account to push the dementia theory, as in she can’t remember him but maybe that’s a bit dark!
Haha I hear you but ‘she’ posted something not that long ago about them having a breakup 20 years ago while dancing to his music. They are insane!! What do they expect people to think?😳😳

I don’t agree that the vaccination video was normal
Britney, she was totally watching him for her cue...
she was animated, also you high 5 a kid for getting a birthday to gran vid right, it’s just weirdly uncomfortable, as is the latest post!

but I just try to imagine this is all her and these post are really her doing, someone who goes to the fashion show lengths, the dancing lengths but yet only posts a minimal amount, in today’s Insta standard, and then through covid?
Seems legit? eh nope not at all! Surely posts would be so much more frequent?

Reactions: 2
The vaccine video was the most ‘normal’ I’ve
Seen Britney act/speak in a long time. Back to ‘red’ now I see.

Reactions: 6
I believe so but it’s super restrictive in terms of what she can do on it. Next court date is almost here really hoping for at least something from this one 🤞🏻🤞🏻.

Reactions: 3
They don’t want us to see her in that light. I’m sure Sam would have also had to get permission to post. She looks really good and her smile is just still everything. I do wish someone would style her better though but again not going to happen while ever she’s under their grips 😔.

Reactions: 10
She looked so good and happy at this wedding yesterday

I don’t understand why they can’t post normal pics like these on her IG account

her management really does her dirty
Thanks for sharing, God I still love her and literally root for her every day. I spend so much time on insta looking at fan accounts and old pics and videos from late 90’s/early 00’s, boy was she worth all the hype she had and more.

I’ve never seen her smile as genuine in a longgg time in these pics.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Awwh honestly I’m the same 🤣 she was EVERYTHING wasn’t she? She still is. Court date tomorrow 🤞🏻🤞🏻

• Heart
Thanks for sharing, God I still love her and literally root for her every day. I spend so much time on insta looking at fan accounts and old pics and videos from late 90’s/early 00’s, boy was she worth all the hype she had and more.

I’ve never seen her smile as genuine in a longgg time in these pics.
She really is the queen of pop. Love Britters! I really wish you was happy though!

Reactions: 5
It’s so good to be in likeminded company! I adore Britney - always have. I was about 8 when she got big and I still love her today as much as I did then.
She just seems like such a lovely, fun and sweet person. I really hope she finds peace soon.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
It’s so good to be in likeminded company! I adore Britney - always have. I was about 8 when she got big and I still love her today as much as I did then.
She just seems like such a lovely, fun and sweet person. I really hope she finds peace soon.
I remember a friend and I travelling from London to Manchester in my friends dads car listening to ‘Hit me baby one more time’ on repeat. One earphone each and reading the lyrics from a smash hits magazine 🤣 I feel ancient! I was only about 12 at the time!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Aww glad we are all in similar company. God the big 20 year milestones would make you feel old, it’s coming up to the 20 year anniversary of her 2001 VMA performance actually...sorry now 21 years as this was in 2000. I think this is in my top 3 ever Britney performances. I feel ancient! From 2000-2001 she was in her best shape and her dancing was impeccable.

• Wow
Haha I feel the same 👵🏻 I remember using her first album cover to back my hymn book when I was like 9 at jr school. The oops satisfaction vma performance was one of the greatest. IMO maybe ik been biased but Britneys vma performances are the best hands down. Even the Gimmie me more one rightly so it wasn’t her best but she still went out there after an apparent melt down 😔🥺. Ah god I hope something good comes from tomorrow’s
Court date but I don’t have my hopes up. The judge is so obviously been paid it’s all just ‘show’😔.

Reactions: 3
Aww glad we are all in similar company. God the big 20 year milestones would make you feel old, it’s coming up to the 20 year anniversary of her 2001 VMA performance actually...sorry now 21 years as this was in 2000. I think this is in my top 3 ever Britney performances. I feel ancient! From 2000-2001 she was in her best shape and her dancing was impeccable.

I cannot believe somebody who moved like this can move like nowadays Britney...
Something definetely is really wrong with her.
I think it's all of that enormous pressure, that fame that a very small percentage in the world have experienced. I think she wasn't and isn't that deep personality of a person and she didn't spend much time on the education, so it was hard for her to be aware of everything and, especially, her own feelings. Besides that, several betrayals - and we have a person who was driven to insanity.
Such a sad story.. She just needed a real friend. Or a great therapist. Just a person, who would love and care about her, not her fame or money..

I am really happy to see that people still love her 💕

Britney has been a huge part of my childhood
She has such a sweet and funny personality,
And to see how badly she is treated now, really breaks my heart 😔

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.