Britney Spears #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not being funny but is that dog tit on the floor in her latest video? I was worried she was going to spin into it.

Reactions: 3
Her expressions are so vacant. She is clearly not well and nothing about her posts are normal.

She’s either spectacularly trolling us all or she needs serious help. Either way my heart breaks for her, she’s been exploited her whole life.

Reactions: 7
Her expressions are so vacant. She is clearly not well and nothing about her posts are normal.

She’s either spectacularly trolling us all or she needs serious help. Either way my heart breaks for her, she’s been exploited her whole life.
The eyeliner and hair 😩

Don't like the new pictures she's posted. Why full frontal nudity constantly? This shouldn't be normalised. She'll have young fans thinking that this is ok.

I always wonder why one of her contemporaries doesn’t reach out to her, you know someone who doesn’t need to gain anything from her that she might actually trust. I suppose they might feel like they don’t want to be associated with her but at this point who is she going to listen to?

I hear people say that she doesn’t know how to behave on social media but it’s been some months now since she regained some control and Sam’s insta is your usual celebrity fare for the most part.

Unfortunately while I’d love to think she was trolling us I really don’t think that’s the case at all. It’s desperately sad 😞

Reactions: 4
Paris Hilton often leaves comments but Britney doesn’t reply (publicly at least).

It all looks so weird. I don’t know. I hate the way she manhandles those animals. She snatches them up so roughly.

Reactions: 6
Maybe it's a handful of reasons she isn't getting help? Perhaps she refuses help if offered, even by those she trusts. Maybe people are reluctant to involve themselves, as it seems Britney isn't always completely accurate and reasonable in how life events transpire and can turn vicious on people in her posts, etc.? 🤷‍♀️

She probably only trusts this Sam guy, and I think most of us are very sceptical of his motives. I would think he would be doing something by now if his intentions were true.

I'm just guessing, who knows. But, I am sad to say, I don't see any of this ending well. 🙁

Don't like the new pictures she's posted. Why full frontal nudity constantly? This shouldn't be normalised. She'll have young fans thinking that this is ok.
The pics are pretty sleazy…why are Instagram allowing her do do it? If she wants to put content like that out there’s by doesn’t she do Only Fans? I don’t really think it’s appropriate for Instagram.

The pics are pretty sleazy…why are Instagram allowing her do do it? If she wants to put content like that out there’s by doesn’t she do Only Fans? I don’t really think it’s appropriate for Instagram.
☝ This. Completely agree!

Reactions: 2
Well cause I doubt many would pay for them TBH.

• Angry
In these nudes she is posting over and over (I think they must be from the trip to Mexico?)... Is it me, or does she look bruised up around her collar bone? Maybe it's just freckles and a bad camera angle.

Obviously Sam is taking the pics. I hope he's not manhandling her. :mad:

• Sad
She's back to swaying, big hair, manhandling a cat and dead eyes this morning
What I’m confused about is these were the videos that made me really question what was going on, and worry about her. A lot of people were saying they were hinting videos and like she’s being forced to be this way. So if she’s still doing it now, I have even more questions and it’s so clear she is unwell. Also the way she is holding the cat made me feel sick especially at the beginning when it’s pulling away, i had to click off of it

I was looking through her insta this morning, I had to go back to 2017 to find a picture where she looked vaguely ok (at least on the outside, we know she probably wasn’t) and seemed to have some life in her eyes.

Do we think Sam doesn’t to be with her but if he leaves a. He’s lost his meal ticker and/or the Britney fans would come for him if he left?

Britney is very clearly not a well women, none of her behavior is normal in the slightest! Sam in my opinion is a massive red flag, someone is taking the videos and pictures of her and I will assume it is him. He knows the backlash she gets and how these posts make her look but he seems to actively encourage it! I mean this in the nicest possible way and I feel terrible for saying it so please don't shoot me down but Sam is an extremely good looking young guy, why would he want to live his life this way? He could probably have his pick of anyone he wants. I can only imagine that she must be absolutely exhausting to live with, very up and down. I know a lot of people say he has his own money but he is living in her house, he is gaining a lot of public exposure and interest whilst being with her, lots of holidays etc She is extremely vulnerable. I pray he is the real deal and genuinely loves her. I sincerely hope he isn't using her for his own gain. 😔

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.