Britney Spears #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder did she have a chemical pregnancy? I had a chemical pregnancy a couple months back and I think this is what could have happened to Britney. It's where the embryo forms and implantation happens but it doesn't develop. You still get the positive test results and the early symptoms of pregnancy also. In Ireland you have to wait six weeks for a scan and the chemical pregnancy ends around 5 weeks. You bleed more and the pain is ten times worse than an actual miscarriage (have had those as well) she could have had one of those. It's common for women in their late 30's early 40's.
Either way it is traumatic and she will need help.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I don’t know if it was just me but I presumed she was a few months into the pregnancy when she announced it? So if she was really very early on I’d imagine it was her medication as I know some people with severe mental health issues and they have been explicitly told by their gp to not fall pregnant on them. Like some I did have a twinge of doubt she was pregnant at all, but I hope she gets help before trying again as she’s clearly not in the right headspace to have a baby yet.

Reactions: 4
I wonder if she has severe ADHD, she seems to be so impulsive and hyperactive.

I suspect she got a positive pregnancy test the day she missed her period, posted the news immediately and then, like a lot of pregnancies, it failed in the early stages, she may have only been 6 or 8 weeks pregnant.

Reactions: 7
Why didn’t Sam stop her posting about it? Even if she couldn’t stop herself he should have.
Everyone knows you don’t announce early for a reason.

Reactions: 9
I think what Britney needs is a private IG account where she can post what she wants to trusted people and a public one who someone else controls.

Reactions: 12
I just thought, what if she made up a pregnancy and posted, and those around her made her wait to announce a miscarrige rather than post saying she was never pregnant.

I feel incredibly sorry for her. It's seems she has very little education, no family support, no friends that are honest with her and a parade of partners that were all out to line their pockets off her hard work. She will need years of trauma work with an excellent professional, but the heartbreaking thing is she won't trust anyone enough to engage in this after what has happened to her under conservatorship. Where does she go from here, it just seems she's destined to be an object of fascination that slowly declines in front of us with nobody able to reach her. Her family and their enablers should be strung up. We sometimes see a person in showbiz bounce back a bit in similar situations, but Britney doesn't seem to have that toughness, that street smarts to combat what has happened to her.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I just thought, what if she made up a pregnancy and posted, and those around her made her wait to announce a miscarrige rather than post saying she was never pregnant.
As sad as it is I think this is likely to be honest.

I wonder did she have a chemical pregnancy? I had a chemical pregnancy a couple months back and I think this is what could have happened to Britney. It's where the embryo forms and implantation happens but it doesn't develop. You still get the positive test results and the early symptoms of pregnancy also. In Ireland you have to wait six weeks for a scan and the chemical pregnancy ends around 5 weeks. You bleed more and the pain is ten times worse than an actual miscarriage (have had those as well) she could have had one of those. It's common for women in their late 30's early 40's.
Either way it is traumatic and she will need help.
A chemical pregnancy is just an outdated term for an early miscarriage before 6 weeks. They should get rid of the term because some people think it means a phantom pregnancy where you had the hormones but no pregnancy. It’s not the case. It’s a pregnancy just lost early as you say. I don’t know what you mean about pain and bleeding being worse though. Perhaps you’re confused with ectopic? I had 5 and 6 week “chemical” miscarriages and a 10/11 week. The early ones were like a really bad period. The later miscarriage was nothing like a period. The amount of heartbreak was the same though.

I feel incredibly sad for Britney but I don’t think she was pregnant at all 😥

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
A chemical pregnancy is just an outdated term for an early miscarriage before 6 weeks. They should get rid of the term because some people think it means a phantom pregnancy where you had the hormones but no pregnancy. It’s not the case. It’s a pregnancy just lost early as you say. I don’t know what you mean about pain and bleeding being worse though. Perhaps you’re confused with ectopic? I had 5 and 6 week “chemical” miscarriages and a 10/11 week. The early ones were like a really bad period. The later miscarriage was nothing like a period. The amount of heartbreak was the same though.

2 chemicals and for me physically not much worse than a period . No where near the pain of a 23 week loss.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Whether it was true or not, some (a lot) the comments on that miscarriage post are absolutely bleeping disgusting. Can't help her reading through all that tit.

• Sad
Reactions: 5

That was just my experience regarding the pain, sadly have had 5 miscarriages and the last one was a chemical pregnancy, I ended up in hospital for a week in severe pain, while one Dr told me that it's not actually a pregnancy when it's chemical. I was so upset over it, as I was pregnant. I had the tests at my GP and all to prove it. I think you may be right, she may have never been pregnant, the poor girl needs help big time. I am also very very sorry for your losses, it's never easy x

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
That was just my experience regarding the pain, sadly have had 5 miscarriages and the last one was a chemical pregnancy, I ended up in hospital for a week in severe pain, while one Dr told me that it's not actually a pregnancy when it's chemical. I was so upset over it, as I was pregnant. I had the tests at my GP and all to prove it. I think you may be right, she may have never been pregnant, the poor girl needs help big time. I am also very very sorry for your losses, it's never easy x
You were pregnant and don't let anyone tell you otherwise. You got a positive pregnancy test and felt love for that baby. Don't ever let anyone tell you your feelings aren't valid. It was a miscarriage no different to any other. Don't ever let someone belittle your pain xx

• Heart
Reactions: 23
You were pregnant and don't let anyone tell you otherwise. You got a positive pregnancy test and felt love for that baby. Don't ever let anyone tell you your feelings aren't valid. It was a miscarriage no different to any other. Don't ever let someone belittle your pain xx
Thank you, those are very kind words xx 😘

• Heart
I don't know if I believe that Sam is with her for money and fame. It just seems like such a stupid way of going about it if it's what he wanted. First of all you have the example of KFed who shows that marrying Britney does NOT get you a successful entertainment career. Britney is also, thanks to the conservatorship, nowhere near as wealthy as she was back then. Sam is young and hot, if he wanted fame he could have spent a couple of years with her and called it a day, but he's now spent six years with a woman where there was no guarantee he'd ever be able to marry or have kids with her (and she might never have control of the money he supposedly wants) and opened himself up to the massive amounts of negative attention and the potential backlash against him if Britney goes downhill. Britney is incredibly hot, about the right age for him to have had a teen crush on her, and based on what people say she's also a lovely and sweet person. I think it's a bit ageist that people are so incredulous that he might actually just want to be with her.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I agree with toxicpony but I think it’s general concern someone in a bad place may be getting used and abused without realising. There were rumours he was paid as her ‘keeper’. He may well have initially been in it for fame and money but fell in love with her. No one knows. As long as she’s happy and he’s looking after her then it’s not really our business to question their relationship. I think the telltale sign would be if she requested a pre nup before marrying him. If he agreed to one then I’ll believe he has good intention, although I can’t see her asking for that.

More nudes and another multi-page rant. Think there's gonna be an ongoing theme here. Just had a 'miscarriage' but straight back to the full body look at mes.

• Sick
Reactions: 6
More nudes and another multi-page rant. Think there's gonna be an ongoing theme here. Just had a 'miscarriage' but straight back to the full body look at mes.
With the wobbly door frames too 😏
I love Britney and have done right from the start. I’m over the moon for her that she’s free from the conservatorship, but I can’t help feeling sad and worried for her with almost everything she posts lately. I hope someone has her back and is looking out for her behind the scenes.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Just been watching sams story’s. I dunno. Something isn’t sitting right with me

I get she is unwell but my argument for those that are saying she's just expressing herself my question is what is the point of multiple naked pictures? What is she trying to achieve? I get one as a 'duck you, I'm free' but what is she trying to achieve with the same pictures over and over again? Especially when coupled with nonsensical rants and looking dishevelled? There's expressing yourself and then there's concerning behaviour and the actual concerning thing is the people who can't tell the difference.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.