Britney Spears #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I cannot fathom how anyone sees the tit she posts and thinks it’s a good idea for her to have a baby. No not yassss queen. Not yassss queen at all.

Reactions: 32
I cannot fathom how anyone sees the tit she posts and thinks it’s a good idea for her to have a baby. No not yassss queen. Not yassss queen at all.
☝This. Sam thinks it's an AMAZING idea, as it seals his life-long meal ticket.

Any other observer cringes and expects a huge disaster.

Reactions: 5
Is Britney still “permanently A list though”? And did Sam recently write an article about spending only his own money? Seems they just go on holiday on private flights chartered by Britney now she’s got her money back. I’m trying to think who else it could be….

Reactions: 1
Is Britney still “permanently A list though”? And did Sam recently write an article about spending only his own money? Seems they just go on holiday on private flights chartered by Britney now she’s got her money back. I’m trying to think who else it could be….
Absolutely she’s permanently A list. She’s a global icon/super star. I wish she realised that herself 😔. I’ve read many things like that blind about Sam unfortunately 😔.

Reactions: 7
Absolutely she’s permanently A list. She’s a global icon/super star. I wish she realised that herself 😔. I’ve read many things like that blind about Sam unfortunately 😔.
Hmmm... I love Britney, but is she really considered "A-List?"

Perhaps she was in her day, but I question if she would be at all anymore, considering how time has passed and others have made considerable contributions to the music world.

Yes... She has a place, but I just can't see her holding court at all at this time or in the future.

Sorry, just noticed this, which must have started the conversation about "A-list." Sorry! Catching up. 🙂💕

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
A place in pop history but not A-list anymore…when she was rambling about not going to the met gala I just thought absolutely no chance was she invited in the first place.

Reactions: 6
I don’t think she’ll ever be A-list again if we’re honest. Can’t see her being mentally strong enough for a renewed career in the industry.

Reactions: 4
I love Britney. Have loved her since I was 12 back in ‘99. Despite that, I’m really struggling with my feelings about her, of late.

I know she’s been through some unthinkable things and for such a long time, but her short sightedness as a forty year old woman worries me. I understand the effects of trauma are likely contributing to the often incomprehensible ramblings, and the child like behaviour.

The way she kept referring to the pregnancy as “the foetus” weirded me out a bit. I’ve never referred to my little one as that or heard anyone else refer to their’s as that. What’s with all the pets, suddenly? She wants to sell her house. She’s constantly jetting off here, there and everywhere. I don’t begrudge her that too much considering the thirteen years of not being able to, but it’s A LOT. Why does is it seem that nobody is sitting her down and talking some sense into her? I thought the new assistant might have helped her navigate social media, but apparently not.

I’m convinced that Sam is nothing but another leech. He’s living his best life and claims to spend his own money, but I do wonder whether he truly believes that he’d be as “known” if he wasn’t dating her.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
It’s social media she posts what she wants 🤷🏼‍♀️ Other than the naked pics it’s pretty armless isn’t it?! The way I see Britney is she is still so childlike. It’s like handing over social media to a pre teen for the first time because let’s face it she’s had no social media practice other than the months she’s been free. Sam irritates me there’s so much out there about him and it’s not good, sadly.

Reactions: 3
probably dog poo
Yep I believe it is dog poo. There is a post of her dancing in a yellow bikini next to what looks like a pile of dog poo and lots of people are commenting about it. I guess that is why she has put a star over it this time but my question is this? What normal person would think it is ok to dance around and record yourself next to a pile of dog poo, INSIDE your house? Outside would be bad enough but inside, on the floor in your house, just left there? Why just why????? Why would you not clean it up before recording? Why would you even want to dance next to it? I'm sorry but this is yet another thing to add to a long list of totally bizarre behaviours and actions of an extremely mentally ill lady. It makes me so desperately sad to be honest. :cry:

Reactions: 11
I love Britney. Have loved her since I was 12 back in ‘99. Despite that, I’m really struggling with my feelings about her, of late.

I know she’s been through some unthinkable things and for such a long time, but her short sightedness as a forty year old woman worries me. I understand the effects of trauma are likely contributing to the often incomprehensible ramblings, and the child like behaviour.

The way she kept referring to the pregnancy as “the foetus” weirded me out a bit. I’ve never referred to my little one as that or heard anyone else refer to their’s as that. What’s with all the pets, suddenly? She wants to sell her house. She’s constantly jetting off here, there and everywhere. I don’t begrudge her that too much considering the thirteen years of not being able to, but it’s A LOT. Why does is it seem that nobody is sitting her down and talking some sense into her? I thought the new assistant might have helped her navigate social media, but apparently not.

I’m convinced that Sam is nothing but another leech. He’s living his best life and claims to spend his own money, but I do wonder whether he truly believes that he’d be as “known” if he wasn’t dating her.
Agree with this 100%.

Britney needs to go to rehab or get ton of therapy for a few years. Whatever she's going through is definitely out of PTSD/trauma from her past experience. She's not even 100% fit to be a mother either. I am sure as a Hollywood celeb, she would be able to get IVF/IUI/the best fertility treatments or even a surrogate but she needs to be a good mother to her own existing children (she has 2 boys) before acting all unhinged on Instagram. I see all of her nude pictures on social media as a cry for help.

I don't think Sam is 100% honest with her since, he only sees as a meal ticket as previously mentioned here.

Speaking of her children, does anyone know where her boys are or who they are with?

I am sure their Mum's behaviour affects them too.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.