Britney Spears #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I get she is unwell but my argument for those that are saying she's just expressing herself my question is what is the point of multiple naked pictures? What is she trying to achieve? I get one as a 'duck you, I'm free' but what is she trying to achieve with the same pictures over and over again? Especially when coupled with nonsensical rants and looking dishevelled? There's expressing yourself and then there's concerning behaviour and the actual concerning thing is the people who can't tell the difference.
She does seem to be all over the place on Instagram, and sadly she's feeding into the narrative of those that say she was right to be under the conservatorship this whole time. To clarify - I am not one of those people but I do think that she may look back on these posts and regret them, and I don't want that for her. Her rants are making less and less sense, her appearance looks more and more unkempt and the twirling/attempts to look happy are just bizarre now.

Reactions: 4
The conservatorship was in place for a reason, she clearly needed it and now she's no support due to to all the stupid people who have no clue forcing the powers that be to back down, it's all on you peeps, no excuses, you put her in the position she's in now. 👏👏🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
She didn’t need a conservatorship at all. Most people with severe mental health issues do not live with one. Britney needed (and still needs) a mental health support worker, intensive counselling, medication to regulate rather than subdue her and an open minded, supportive, non-dumbfuck bunch of money grabbers as a family.

Sadly, she’s so far down the line now that she probably needs an intensive inpatient programme to be able to build back up to thriving with the above, but in 2008 she could’ve been so easily helped by the right meds and continuity from outpatient therapy.

We can’t change her family, but I think her path would’ve been very different with a diagnosis in 2022 vs 2008.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Sam just gave me the major ick playing pool with that cigar hanging out his mouth 😒 wtf does he think he is!!!

Reactions: 4
She didn’t need a conservatorship at all. Most people with severe mental health issues do not live with one. Britney needed (and still needs) a mental health support worker, intensive counselling, medication to regulate rather than subdue her and an open minded, supportive, non-dumbfuck bunch of money grabbers as a family.

Sadly, she’s so far down the line now that she probably needs an intensive inpatient programme to be able to build back up to thriving with the above, but in 2008 she could’ve been so easily helped by the right meds and continuity from outpatient therapy.

We can’t change her family, but I think her path would’ve been very different with a diagnosis in 2022 vs 2008.
The cship was initially put in place for the right reasons, I think most would agree. She is terrible with money, according to Andrew Wallet she had 'tremendous liabilities' and was about to be sued for not finishing her Jive contract, which is why she tried to release Mona Lisa which they didn't want, then eventually Blackout with zero promotion - it got jive off her back and she got a cash advance for releases. The cship expenses show she was spending more than she earned for years, hence why they got her working continuously, she is eternally a child and needs a routine. The only one who really made a dime out of her was the mother who's mansion might be on sale soon.
Some might say the finances weren't enough to justify that level of control, but if she ends up with another Sam Lutfi and penniless, that will be FBs fault.

Clearly her family used her for work themselves but I don't think it was nefarious, even her father made such a little percentage. Her uneducated father's comments about her being a prize racehorse was not an untrue paradigm in a way, she needs structure and routine because she just doesn't know how to function in society when she's not working except leaking money and hanging around with enablers. How many private jet holidays has she been on since November?!? . She's only ever been told what to do, and now she has free reign, what was up is going to come down.

• Angry
Reactions: 7
The cship was initially put in place for the right reasons, I think most would agree. She is terrible with money, according to Andrew Wallet she had 'tremendous liabilities' and was about to be sued for not finishing her Jive contract, which is why she tried to release Mona Lisa which they didn't want, then eventually Blackout with zero promotion - it got jive off her back and she got a cash advance for releases. The cship expenses show she was spending more than she earned for years, hence why they got her working continuously, she is eternally a child and needs a routine. The only one who really made a dime out of her was the mother who's mansion might be on sale soon.
Some might say the finances weren't enough to justify that level of control, but if she ends up with another Sam Lutfi and penniless, that will be FBs fault.

Clearly her family used her for work themselves but I don't think it was nefarious, even her father made such a little percentage. Her uneducated father's comments about her being a prize racehorse was not an untrue paradigm in a way, she needs structure and routine because she just doesn't know how to function in society when she's not working except leaking money and hanging around with enablers. How many private jet holidays has she been on since November?!? . She's only ever been told what to do, and now she has free reign, what was up is going to come down.
I mean, this is just nonsense. Britney was originally put under the conservatorship with a diagnosis of dementia, which she clearly doesn't have and so a doctor has been paid to sign a fraudulent diagnosis. Why? Because potential conservatees in California have the right to hire a lawyer and contest it - EXCEPT in cases of dementia. Andrew Wallet happily took 20k off her a month without ever telling her she had the legal right to ask for the conservatorship to end. He described what was supposed to be about a troubled young woman's health as a 'hybrid business model'. Britney's monetary allowance given by her father was in documents and it was less than he paid himself or crucially, the millions of dollars paid to Lou Taylor, who has subsequently encouraged the parents of Amanda Bynes and those around Courtney Love to put them under conservatorship with Lou at the helm. Jamie Spears approved an INCREASE in Lous management fees for Britney up to 500k in a year, when Britney herself hadn't worked and therefore management shouldn't have been entitled to anything. Britney lost custody of her children because they gained a restraining order against her father for ASSAULTING them and STILL the man refused to step down - not even end the conservatorship full stop, Britney was literally just asking for her conservator to be anyone except him. He refused. Doesn't sound like a man with her interests at heart, unsurprising seeing as their whole family is on record that the man is an abusive drunk who terrorised their family when they were kids.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
I’m not sure she ‘clearly doesn’t have dementia’ at all. She certainly seems to be stuck in some sort of strange time warp and she acts like a 17 year old, not a 40 years old at all. Sadly dementia comes in many different forms, people think it’s only for old people but that isn’t the case. My friend has alcohol induced dentist and he is only early 40’s. 🥲

• Sad
Reactions: 10
I’m not sure she ‘clearly doesn’t have dementia’ at all. She certainly seems to be stuck in some sort of strange time warp and she acts like a 17 year old, not a 40 years old at all. Sadly dementia comes in many different forms, people think it’s only for old people but that isn’t the case. My friend has alcohol induced dentist and he is only early 40’s. 🥲
There is absolutely noone in the world who has had dementia for 15 years and been capable of working through most of that. I'm a doctor.

Reactions: 24
I don’t know what other options there were other than a conservatorship at the time? It seems insane that someone could be forced to stay in one for so long, have no legal rights to get out of it, and that it was left so open to abuse by those close to her as seems to have been with Britney’s family. At the same time, anyone old enough will remember what was going on with her at the time and it was starting to seem inevitable that she was going to end up dead… you could feel it coming. She was being hounded and having such a visible breakdown but I don’t think she would accept any help, so I think without some kind of intervention and takeover at the time she wouldn’t be here now. The moment it started to seem fishy was when they put her back out with a new album and tour so soon after.

She clearly needs help now, her boyfriend doesn’t seem to put her interests above his own interest in fame and money, but as others have said she’ll be so reluctant to get any help or work with mental health professionals after being mistreated for so long. It’s really sad.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Sam is what I don’t get. If I was carrying on like that on social media you best believe my husband would have something to say about it. Either she doesn’t behave like that offline and she’s just messing with everyone, or he doesn’t really care about her, and isn’t doing anything to try to help. I realise she might not trust anyone after all she has been through but surely she trusts him since he is still around.

Reactions: 15
I mean, this is just nonsense. Britney was originally put under the conservatorship with a diagnosis of dementia, which she clearly doesn't have and so a doctor has been paid to sign a fraudulent diagnosis. Why? Because potential conservatees in California have the right to hire a lawyer and contest it - EXCEPT in cases of dementia. Andrew Wallet happily took 20k off her a month without ever telling her she had the legal right to ask for the conservatorship to end. He described what was supposed to be about a troubled young woman's health as a 'hybrid business model'. Britney's monetary allowance given by her father was in documents and it was less than he paid himself or crucially, the millions of dollars paid to Lou Taylor, who has subsequently encouraged the parents of Amanda Bynes and those around Courtney Love to put them under conservatorship with Lou at the helm. Jamie Spears approved an INCREASE in Lous management fees for Britney up to 500k in a year, when Britney herself hadn't worked and therefore management shouldn't have been entitled to anything. Britney lost custody of her children because they gained a restraining order against her father for ASSAULTING them and STILL the man refused to step down - not even end the conservatorship full stop, Britney was literally just asking for her conservator to be anyone except him. He refused. Doesn't sound like a man with her interests at heart, unsurprising seeing as their whole family is on record that the man is an abusive drunk who terrorised their family when they were kids.
I think a lot of that is fanspiracy conjecture. Britney fans, especially those off BH are rabid and have exaggerated things worse than they are.
- we haven't seen all of the documents relating to the diagnosis because they're sealed, it does transpire that the family 'rushed' the conservatorship filings and didn't do things formally but they're yokels and they were trying to stop her from killing herself - the fact both sides have tried to release her medical reports and the court has blocked them speaks volumes,
- people quoting Andrew Wallet calling it a 'hybrid business model' have misconstrued the context completely, he was in that statement referring to his work helping stabilise her personal wealth. If you read the full thing he mentioned her 'tremendous liabilities' and the fact that 'extraordinary methods' had been employed to keep her away from 'substances'. It was his statement to ask for a rise which he did get, he then resigned as we know... Most likely because he knew that Domination was going to be the same coercive money spinner and he no longer wanted to be involved. Wallet couldn't have objected, that was Ingham conservator of the person's lawyer. People that trash his name, he hasn't been threatened with any lawsuits yet... Which leads me to the subject of Rosengart, some are saying he has been the saviour but he takes in a WEEK what Ingham took in a month.
- the 500k isn't obscene and afaik the court haven't acknowledged seeking it back yet, so to break it down - TriStar were her business accountants and although she did not 'work' she still had tax filings that needed to be done, and as we know TriStar were involved in a lot more than just accountants - they also organised all of her work and took over the branding rights from her brother and they employed all her staff. They did work for her during this period and if you read the email they said in prev years it had been a % they received so they most likely made a lot more than 500k a year. It isn't unjustified at all.
- her father assaulting her children was not the reason she lost custody, she hasnt had custody since like 2006. Then in late 2018 there was a further court case fans found where an exhibit was shown and her visitation was reduced again. The Jamie incident happened afterwards. If you listen to her son's IG live he did last year, Jayden unfortunately sounded like a disrespectful brat who has absorbed Kevin's bum mentality, he made multiple references to his mother being a cash cow. Jamie senior sounds like a dick but I'm sure if you answered back to some men over 60 they would have something to say about it.

Even the eldest son posted earlier this year on IG saying she will never change. I think it speaks volumes that they have not been seen with her since the cship ended.

There is absolutely noone in the world who has had dementia for 15 years and been capable of working through most of that. I'm a doctor.
Some say it's just the umbrella diagnosis and that further info is in the sealed documents. Some speculation it's allegedly degenerative dementia caused by an OD some years ago. In the Netflix documentary they featured one of the doctors who evaluated her and he explained the process.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I think a lot of that is fanspiracy conjecture. Britney fans, especially those off BH are rabid and have exaggerated things worse than they are.
- we haven't seen all of the documents relating to the diagnosis because they're sealed, it does transpire that the family 'rushed' the conservatorship filings and didn't do things formally but they're yokels and they were trying to stop her from killing herself - the fact both sides have tried to release her medical reports and the court has blocked them speaks volumes,
- people quoting Andrew Wallet calling it a 'hybrid business model' have misconstrued the context completely, he was in that statement referring to his work helping stabilise her personal wealth. If you read the full thing he mentioned her 'tremendous liabilities' and the fact that 'extraordinary methods' had been employed to keep her away from 'substances'. It was his statement to ask for a rise which he did get, he then resigned as we know... Most likely because he knew that Domination was going to be the same coercive money spinner and he no longer wanted to be involved. Wallet couldn't have objected, that was Ingham conservator of the person's lawyer. People that trash his name, he hasn't been threatened with any lawsuits yet... Which leads me to the subject of Rosengart, some are saying he has been the saviour but he takes in a WEEK what Ingham took in a month.
- the 500k isn't obscene and afaik the court haven't acknowledged seeking it back yet, so to break it down - TriStar were her business accountants and although she did not 'work' she still had tax filings that needed to be done, and as we know TriStar were involved in a lot more than just accountants - they also organised all of her work and took over the branding rights from her brother and they employed all her staff. They did work for her during this period and if you read the email they said in prev years it had been a % they received so they most likely made a lot more than 500k a year. It isn't unjustified at all.
- her father assaulting her children was not the reason she lost custody, she hasnt had custody since like 2006. Then in late 2018 there was a further court case fans found where an exhibit was shown and her visitation was reduced again. The Jamie incident happened afterwards. If you listen to her son's IG live he did last year, Jayden unfortunately sounded like a disrespectful brat who has absorbed Kevin's bum mentality, he made multiple references to his mother being a cash cow. Jamie senior sounds like a dick but I'm sure if you answered back to some men over 60 they would have something to say about it.

Even the eldest son posted earlier this year on IG saying she will never change. I think it speaks volumes that they have not been seen with her since the cship ended.

Some say it's just the umbrella diagnosis and that further info is in the sealed documents. Some speculation it's allegedly degenerative dementia caused by an OD some years ago. In the Netflix documentary they featured one of the doctors who evaluated her and he explained the process.
So you don't think it's remotely odd that someone who is apparently so unwell she cannot take care of herself for 14 years is released from the arrangement only months after acquiring a lawyer to actually act in her interest, nor that the supposed diagnosis of dementia has not been mentioned again by any of her family after the first initial filing? She's also been treated with lithium which is not a medication for dementia. You can say they're 'yokels' however I very much doubt they were calling the shots on the process, they would have handed everything over to lawyers.

The problem was not Tristar getting paid, it was them getting a pay INCREASE, signed off only by Jamie who is known to associate socially with Lou Taylor who also acts as manager to Jamie Lynn, at a time where Britney was not working.

I wouldn't put too much stock in the bad attitudes of two teenage boys tbh. Britney did regain custody of them approaching a full 50/50 arrangement which was then dropped to 70/30 after the restraining order against Jamie. Calling it 'something to say when answered back to' is horribly minimising of a man who threatened and broke a door to try to hit a child, and it is worth noting that Kevin himself (though Kaplan) confirmed Britney was the one to get them away.

Look, I'm not saying it's all conspiracy and Britney has never had any issues but when you look at the vast sums of money involved and the proven dealings of many of the players, the idea that it was all in her best interests and suggesting otherwise is being a rabid fan is a bit ridiculous.

Reactions: 9
Please also consider that dementia is not just a mental illness, and after 12 years Britney shows none of the associated physical deterioration that would also come with the diagnosis.

Reactions: 11
What in the duck is that video even about? It makes no sense, is all over the place. And why has she posted it multiple times. She reminds me so much of someone in and out of psychosis or a manic state.

And yes, I have seen both of those things many times to be able to say that.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
The constant spinning dance videos are very boring and repetitive now. I also found it weird she's posted a picture of someone's baby standing on a cot? Ok...except she doesn't know this baby or the woman who's it is. Why isn't her assistant saying maybe don't post things like this? There really isn't anyone helping her and I believe it's because the people who do are being stopped somehow. Whoever is in charge or in control of Britney just want to see her crash and burn like all the rest of the celebs who need help.

Reactions: 13
It's desperately sad but I really can't see Britney ever getting the help she needs now, not to the extent she needs it anyway. I feel like the best we can hope for is that she stays in this almost teenage mentality and is at least happy in an ignorance is bliss sort of way.

Reactions: 6
It's showing in the comments too now. Loads more people are now asking her why she keeps posting the same things and saying they are worried.
She's a great dancer, but it's just that it's the same thing over and over. Low slung shorts, thumbs in the waistband, hair and makeup the same, facial expression the same, swaying, same dance moves, head shaking around. And repeat infinitum. It's been months now, and it's weird

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.