Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

jackolantern

VIP Member
I honestly don't care if she is longing for a baby. That might sound harsh but she is in no position to raise a child without first getting the mental health support she so desperately needs. I absolutely do not agree with the conservatorship but at the same time, acting like this is just all an act of rebellion is foolish. It's clear as day she is quite significantly ill and a child shouldn't be brought into that just because she wants one. Every single thing she does is a huge cry for help whether she or her fans realise it or not. Her posts are extremely erratic and not the behaviour of someone who is in a good place mentally.

All the Britney stans shouting yassss queen to every single thing she does aren't helping in all honesty. It's just reinforcing to her that her behaviour is stable. You can love Britney and still acknowledge she needs serious help. That's nothing to be ashamed of, nor is it a surprise considering everything she has been through. It's funny because people think you are attacking mental health problems in highlighting that she is ill. When actually, burying your head under the sand and acting like this is 'normal' does more to make mental health seem like something to be swept under the rug. Nearly everyone would be ill having been through what Britney has, so why do we need to keep pretending this is just her expressing her sexuality and fucking her family off?

• Heart
Reactions: 58

thegirlscout

VIP Member
From what I’ve seen, people thought that the end of her conservatorship would be this fairytale ending where she goes off and lives happily ever after with her boyfriend and comes back on top with her music, her life, well everything.
And that would be so wonderful if that could happen but Britney has been mentally unwell for so long and removing the conservatorship won’t make her 100% better. I do believe she was abused under that practice and glad she’s not under it anymore but she needs a lot of help and a lot of support. She’s very vulnerable but her super fans seem blinded by this and just see her as embracing her sexuality and sticking 2 fingers up to her family.

Reactions: 57

Webster1357

VIP Member
I really wish that people would stop saying that she needed the conservatorship. Whatever you think of her mental state that was cruel and overbearing. It wouldn’t have happened to a man. Whatever help she may or not need, and it’s really none of our business, I feel sure it’s not that. Her treatment under that regime is surely a big part of her problems.

• Heart
Reactions: 46

Lovely

Chatty Member
I can't help feeling like this poor girl is going to end up dead at a young age like Michael Jackson. She just seems to have no life skills, self-awareness or sense of appropriate behaviour (the naked pictures :oops:). The conservatorship was awful, but surely there has to be some middle ground where she can be supported and given the psychological help she obviously needs. Although I suppose for most people that would involve their family stepping in and I don't blame her for not wanting any of them in her life.

Also, while I'm very sorry for her if she has had a miscarriage, having a baby right now seems like the worst possible idea. I get that she maybe doesn't have a lot of time left and feels like she has to make up for so much lost time, but she doesn't exactly have a history of great parenting and bringing a totally helpless and fully dependent infant into her life just doesn't seem like it's going to end well. She needs to take time to readjust to something like normal life before she makes any permanent and life-changing decisions.

• Heart
Reactions: 45

xvictoriax

I’m in the camp where I think she wanted it so desperately and the fact she had just come off years of contraceptive likely had made her cycle erratic. I think she desperately wanted to be pregnant and perhaps this manifested in her having pregnancy like symptoms because she so desperately wanted it to be. It’s not beyond doubt that she was but to announce a pregnancy so early on without a scan photo as most expectant mums display just seems very questionable.

Reactions: 38

Curtaintwitcher45

VIP Member
“She’s finally free and happy!! She’s posting these pictures as a fuck you to her family!! She’s FINE!!! Absolutely FINE!!! Sam LOVES HER!! QAnon is that way!!!! LEAVE BRITNEY ALONE!!!!”

Still think the same when you look at this picture? I’m sorry but these eyes are not of a happy and healthy woman who looks content and happy with her life. She looks vacant and dead behind the eyes, her Instagram posts seem like ramblings from someone who is mentally unwell and saying so does not mean I am not a Britney fan. I’ve loved her for years and will continue to do so but damn this is heartbreaking to see. If Sam truly had the right intentions he would not be standing by watching this shit show unfold, letting Britney publicly unravel while he builds up his career. There is something seriously off with this whole situation and if you can’t see that then you’re simply blind, deluded or both.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 36

Chatty Member
She didn’t need a conservatorship at all. Most people with severe mental health issues do not live with one. Britney needed (and still needs) a mental health support worker, intensive counselling, medication to regulate rather than subdue her and an open minded, supportive, non-dumbfuck bunch of money grabbers as a family.

Sadly, she’s so far down the line now that she probably needs an intensive inpatient programme to be able to build back up to thriving with the above, but in 2008 she could’ve been so easily helped by the right meds and continuity from outpatient therapy.

We can’t change her family, but I think her path would’ve been very different with a diagnosis in 2022 vs 2008.

• Heart
Reactions: 34

Eastendgirl2020

I think perhaps the perception we have of the Britney and what we think we should be seeing is the wrong one. Maybe this really is her. Southern girl, 2002 style, out dated, abit rough around the edges. I absolutely wish she would ditch the eyeliner, burn her whole wardrobe, get a stylist, get a brush through her hair and just have a serious glow up! But maybe she doesn’t want that, maybe she’s happy. It’s hard to tell when you don’t actually know the person in real life 😅. I do wish her all the best and hope she finds peace from all the trauma. This Sam guy though? Noone can convince me this is the man for Britney. He’s a snake in the grass.

Reactions: 32

jackolantern

VIP Member
I cannot fathom how anyone sees the shit she posts and thinks it’s a good idea for her to have a baby. No not yassss queen. Not yassss queen at all.

Reactions: 32

jackolantern

VIP Member
What an archaic view :sleep:

Women should be free to express themselves whatever way they want, and regardless of whether they have kids or not.
Man I can’t be bothered to argue with you all on this. I am actually flabbergasted that anyone thinks her behaviour is acceptable. Being a woman and able to express yourself doesn’t come before being a mum and showing consideration and compassion for your children. If you are happy to embarrass them in front of millions of people, then there’s really nothing I can say to you.

There are SO many ways she could express herself, if you think a woman’s personality cannot shine and be free in any way other than posting nudes and nothing else, that’s really sad. What is she expressing at this point that hasn’t been expressed multiple times already?

My son will ALWAYS come first. As it should be.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

Beverley Macker

VIP Member
Plus Sam gaslighting her kids, saying they aren’t nudes and that maybe when they are 18 they’ll understand a bit better! Patronising, gaslighting dick.
I’d put money on those boys being far more emotionally astute, aware and mature than that nasty loser.

Reactions: 31

Shinythings

VIP Member
Sam's post was bullshit. She absolutely was posting nude pictures. Covering it up with an emoji so Instagram wouldn't take it down doesn't change that. He is after her money just like most.

Secondly, I'm not saying K-Fed is the best Dad in the world but double standards. Would he be vilified for not working to raise his kids if he were a woman. He's got kids with other women and they have all said he is a fantastic father despite their issues with him so I don't think Sam has a leg to stand in here. Also he has no right to belittle the experiences of her own children.

• Heart
Reactions: 30

Silverback

VIP Member
It is INCREDIBLY naive to think that everyone around Britney is evil and sucking her dry of money and she is this innocent trapped princess.

It is also incredibly naive to believe that you can’t be a good parent while having MH problems. I’m bipolar and still able to devote myself to my kids entirely.

Posting nudes is horrendously embarrassing for her kids. Just awful. She looks out of it most of the time and I’d put good money on her being on drugs. Sam is a twat. There is major evidence that she doesn’t care for her pets.

Yes I feel sorry for all her problems, shit family and trauma. However, there comes a point where Britney also has to take responsibility for her own actions.

• Heart
Reactions: 29

jackolantern

VIP Member
To me, the photos are a good example that Sam doesn't have her best interests at heart, whether he is a plant or not. I would like to think that for all of us, if we were repeatedly asking our spouses to take photos like that to post for millions of people to see, they would intervene and get us the support/help we need, because it is highlighting she has a serious mental health issue. The fact he isn't doing that, is a massive red flag to me. Yes she should be free from the conservatorship and if she wants to post these things, noone has the right to stop her, but it doesn't mean it's the sign of a well woman and any loving partner would see that and want to help.

Beverley Macker

VIP Member
It’s funny how it’s always everyone else at fault, it’s never ever Britneys fault is it? Perhaps, just perhaps she’s a massive, selfish, animal neglecting, self absorbed twat.

• Heart
  • Sad

panini

VIP Member
It’s really weird some of the people she invited. Like Selena Gomez? Reading her insta caption it implies Britney hadn’t ever met Selena until that day!

• Wow

Em_gardener

VIP Member
Sam's response feels off to me. The keep my wife out your mouth comment is just childish and creates more unnecessary drama. Kevin doing the interview and getting the boys involved in slagging off their mother is wrong too. Britney's nudes make me uncomfortable so I can't imagine how they make her kids feel. If your teenage boys come to you and tell you that your nude Instagram posts are upsetting them or causing trouble for them in school then you should stop. Defending it as being no worse than a soap ad is no way to respond.

Reactions: 28

donutwitch

Chatty Member
Although Britney is a vulnerable character, I feel really sorry for her boys and think Kevin came across fairly well in that interview - not only about all the current stuff, but I believe him when he alludes to the boys being exposed to various inappropriate things at the house in the past too. She isn’t putting them first at all, and I think it’s fair enough to give her a public reality check when she’s so comfortable attacking her family and posting so much information publicly while she lives in a permanent state of victim hood and bitterness about her own parents. I have no doubt k-fed was a bit of a scumbag when they got together and has received some hefty child support over the years, but those kids seem healthy, happy and well cared for and it seems like he’s tried to be a good dad.

Reactions: 28

Beverley Macker

VIP Member
He became a good parent after he got rich quick off britney. She gave him the means.
Well she always had the means and she certainly was never a good parent. Also, she was slagging KFed off recently, why is Britney allowed to talk but Kevin isn’t? The constant excuses and double standards made for her are getting ridiculous. As for ‘we all know how hard raising teenage boys are’ er, what the hell would she know about the day to day realities of parenting? Nothing.

Sam needs to keep his mouth shut too, how dare he tell those boys what they can and can’t say and feel regarding the reality of their lives experience, unbelievable.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 27