Britney Spears #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't help feeling like this poor girl is going to end up dead at a young age like Michael Jackson. She just seems to have no life skills, self-awareness or sense of appropriate behaviour (the naked pictures :oops:). The conservatorship was awful, but surely there has to be some middle ground where she can be supported and given the psychological help she obviously needs. Although I suppose for most people that would involve their family stepping in and I don't blame her for not wanting any of them in her life.

Also, while I'm very sorry for her if she has had a miscarriage, having a baby right now seems like the worst possible idea. I get that she maybe doesn't have a lot of time left and feels like she has to make up for so much lost time, but she doesn't exactly have a history of great parenting and bringing a totally helpless and fully dependent infant into her life just doesn't seem like it's going to end well. She needs to take time to readjust to something like normal life before she makes any permanent and life-changing decisions.
Absolutely right. The end of the conservatorship doesn’t mean rainbows and kittens. It means a lot of trauma to work through. Jumping in to having a baby is a bad idea because you really need to be in a good, healthy place for that- for that baby’s sake.
I know from unfortunate experience!

Reactions: 12
Your not meant to jet ski when pregnant, just a quick google says no as it can increase miscarriage , if she was pregnant someone would have advised her not to . Also she’s 40 unfortunately miscarriage rates go higher at this age.
and if becauses shes40 she could be peri menaopausal which means her periods might be a bit all over the place. I hate to say it but I don’t think she ever was. if she was she might have had a bloat bump early. I look about 4 months pregnant from about 4 weeks cos I bloat but then that goes and a real bump starts to grow.

Reactions: 2
Maybe she had a false positive pregnancy test at home and hadn’t gone to the doctor to have it confirmed. Some people aren’t friends mental health meds can cause it. So can taking it at the wrong time of the month or user error.

Reactions: 2
I thought this whole time she might have been manifesting it into existence as what she wants is to experience motherhood without her child being ripped away from her. A desperately sad and ongoing situation.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
I honestly don't care if she is longing for a baby. That might sound harsh but she is in no position to raise a child without first getting the mental health support she so desperately needs. I absolutely do not agree with the conservatorship but at the same time, acting like this is just all an act of rebellion is foolish. It's clear as day she is quite significantly ill and a child shouldn't be brought into that just because she wants one. Every single thing she does is a huge cry for help whether she or her fans realise it or not. Her posts are extremely erratic and not the behaviour of someone who is in a good place mentally.

All the Britney stans shouting yassss queen to every single thing she does aren't helping in all honesty. It's just reinforcing to her that her behaviour is stable. You can love Britney and still acknowledge she needs serious help. That's nothing to be ashamed of, nor is it a surprise considering everything she has been through. It's funny because people think you are attacking mental health problems in highlighting that she is ill. When actually, burying your head under the sand and acting like this is 'normal' does more to make mental health seem like something to be swept under the rug. Nearly everyone would be ill having been through what Britney has, so why do we need to keep pretending this is just her expressing her sexuality and bleeping her family off?

• Heart
Reactions: 58
I really wish that people would stop saying that she needed the conservatorship. Whatever you think of her mental state that was cruel and overbearing. It wouldn’t have happened to a man. Whatever help she may or not need, and it’s really none of our business, I feel sure it’s not that. Her treatment under that regime is surely a big part of her problems.
Its happening right now to a man. Bam Margera… no one bats an eye tho.

• Sad
I think she needs someone to take control of her life, obviously not as harsh or inhuman as the conservatorship but I fear if no one is looking after her (and clearly her BF doesn't have her best interest at heart) she is going to go in a downwards spiral.

Reactions: 7
What is Britneys diagnosis? There are lots of people with mental illness who are also parents.
Have to say I didn't believe she was pregnant, her announcement post was slightly ambiguous but here we are. This entire situation is tit, I feel bad for Britney. Gilded cage for sure. I don't think this situation or her mental health issues are of her own making and at the moment I don't think she knows how to look after herself.

Reactions: 13
What is Britneys diagnosis? There are lots of people with mental illness who are also parents.
Have to say I didn't believe she was pregnant, her announcement post was slightly ambiguous but here we are. This entire situation is tit, I feel bad for Britney. Gilded cage for sure. I don't think this situation or her mental health issues are of her own making and at the moment I don't think she knows how to look after herself.
your right I also don’t think she knows how to look after herself I also don’t think she realises exactly who she is either which breaks my heart. Can you imagine being told ‘your not enough’ and all the ‘no’s’ to the simple things we take for granted every day. It’s a tricky situation because rightly so she will not trust anybody after all she’s gone through and she keeps mentioning her security? Idk something still doesn’t seem right to me. Who’s her professional team? She must have some people because her book is set for release at the end of this year.

Reactions: 4
Can you imagine how much has been taken out of her book incase of lawsuits? I bet she was told not to write half of what she wanted to in it.

Reactions: 6
I've always thought one of the more severe mental illnesses like Bipolar or Schizophrenia. Meds need to be handled very carefully, valproate severely damages a foetus and antipsychotics aren't great either. Britney doesn't seem like she has PD the twirling , dead eyes point to something more going on.

Reactions: 5
I've always thought one of the more severe mental illnesses like Bipolar or Schizophrenia. Meds need to be handled very carefully, valproate severely damages a foetus and antipsychotics aren't great either. Britney doesn't seem like she has PD the twirling , dead eyes point to something more going on.
Agree. She's quite vacant and her posts lack clarity. I think she has mentioned bipolar in the past.

• Sad
I think she’s wanted to believe she is pregnant. She might have had the contraception removed snd not came on snd believed and then ran away with it

Reactions: 8
Maybe she had a false positive pregnancy test at home and hadn’t gone to the doctor to have it confirmed. Some people aren’t friends mental health meds can cause it. So can taking it at the wrong time of the month or user error.
I don’t think Sam is helping her at all. The man is all about the money and fame, a true Kevin Federline 2.0. Yes, thankfully her conservatorship has now been abolished, but I can’t help but feel like her family have passed her, like a baton, onto another person/system that is proving to be even more damaging. I think that person is Sam. This whole pregnancy story, which has now tragically ended in a miscarriage proves that Britney still isn’t in a good place. The early announcement that she was expecting, the jetskiing on the beach and now this horrible outcome just sounds all off to me. Britney needs to get rid of that man and get a proper team around her that will enrich her life and get her back on track. But if you’ve never had a good team around you for your entire career, then why would you start searching now? I really do hope things start turning around for her :(

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I don’t think Sam is helping her at all. The man is all about the money and fame, a true Kevin Federline 2.0. Yes, thankfully her conservatorship has now been abolished, but I can’t help but feel like her family have passed her, like a baton, onto another person/system that is proving to be even more damaging. I think that person is Sam. This whole pregnancy story, which has now tragically ended in a miscarriage proves that Britney still isn’t in a good place. The early announcement that she was expecting, the jetskiing on the beach and now this horrible outcome just sounds all off to me. Britney needs to get rid of that man and get a proper team around her that will enrich her life and get her back on track. But if you’ve never had a good team around you for your entire career, then why would you start searching now? I really do hope things start turning around for her :(
Genuine question, I'm quite new to Britney Spears, what evidence is there he's a wrong un and/or not got her best interests at heart? I would love it if he just loved her completely, I so want that to be the case. It's heartbreaking that he could be using her 😔

Reactions: 5
What I meant was, she knew she wasn't pregnant, therefore she had to claim she had a miscarriage, especially since she couldn’t fake the bump she kept saying she had. Britney is clearly ill, she needs help desperately, but there doesn't seem to be anyone willing to help her.
Well what I'd like to know is if she lied was he in on it too?or if he wasn't in on it and shes allowed him to wrongly believe his baby has died is he gonna stay with her 🤔

Reactions: 3
Was the a reason why the conservatorship wasn't shifted to someone other than her father? ie a Doctor/Lawyer instead?

Someone who would genuinely have her best interests at heart.

Was the a reason why the conservatorship wasn't shifted to someone other than her father? ie a Doctor/Lawyer instead?

Someone who would genuinely have her best interests at heart.
but who would really have her best interests at heart especially professionals when there’s so much money involved? If her own parents didn’t? It’s sickening. She never needed the conservatorship she just needed the right help from the right people and her family and the system completely failed her and ruined her life for all those years.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.