Britney Spears #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You say he can have anyone but he lives in LA, it’s extremely shallow there and looks alone aren’t enough to make you mega desirable, - particularly as a man.
However, with a bit of noteworthy and a nice healthy divorce settlement- or even a gagging order pay off…. I imagine that he would be set up quite nicely.

Reactions: 7
The tide seems to be turning in her Instagram comments, lots of concern for her AND the cat, less Yaaas Queen. I don't want her to receive a backlash, but if she's able to, she needs to stop and think about what she's putting out. That cat is clearly not happy and she's using it as a prop in her weird video.

I have noticed that she looks a lot more 'normal' and happier in the photos of her and Sam where they're not posing.

Reactions: 6
This may be a silly question, but is the twirling a recognised sign/symptom of anything MH related? She used to be such an amazing dancer and obviously capable of so much more, I really don’t understand why she does it or why she now thinks it’s entertaining/impressive to her viewers?!?

Reactions: 3
She dances how I probably did as a toddler or small child. I feel like she has regressed, acting like a kid who suddenly has access to money and an adult life. Does she still have any access to her sons? I would be surprised if that was the case given her recent behaviour. You would think that that alone would be enough to make her see that she’s not doing ok but the fact that she now seems worse than before suggests she is incredibly far gone. With her freedom who knows what she now has access to that isn’t good for her.

And of course I’m not suggesting she should have been under the conservatorship but clearly it was for a time keeping her away from harmful substances that she was rumoured to have been taking.

Reactions: 9
You say he can have anyone but he lives in LA, it’s extremely shallow there and looks alone aren’t enough to make you mega desirable, - particularly as a man.
This exactly. LA hoovers up the pretty people from all over the earth. Many people who were used to being something special in their hometown move there to find out they're normal. Filled with broken dreams where only a tiny percentage of models / actors ever make enough to survive from that.

Reactions: 4
This exactly. LA hoovers up the pretty people from all over the earth. Many people who were used to being something special in their hometown move there to find out they're normal. Filled with broken dreams where only a tiny percentage of models / actors never make enough to survive from that.
You gotta have a hustle as well, and I suspect Britney is his.

True, I’d like to think if her behaviour gets even worse that people in the industry would give him a wide berth but that’s probably too much to hope for 😞

Britney is very clearly not a well women, none of her behavior is normal in the slightest! Sam in my opinion is a massive red flag, someone is taking the videos and pictures of her and I will assume it is him. He knows the backlash she gets and how these posts make her look but he seems to actively encourage it! I mean this in the nicest possible way and I feel terrible for saying it so please don't shoot me down but Sam is an extremely good looking young guy, why would he want to live his life this way? He could probably have his pick of anyone he wants. I can only imagine that she must be absolutely exhausting to live with, very up and down. I know a lot of people say he has his own money but he is living in her house, he is gaining a lot of public exposure and interest whilst being with her, lots of holidays etc She is extremely vulnerable. I pray he is the real deal and genuinely loves her. I sincerely hope he isn't using her for his own gain. 😔
It is baffling because I'm sure Britney has a wonderful personality but how would he have much experience with that when she is either high off her tits on drugs or the same from a lack of? I wonder what it is he is 'in love' with because I highly doubt the real Britney gets much time to shine she's so poorly. It's not like he knew her before all this either. I think he's a wrong'un although I really hope I'm incorrect :(

And she's reposted the video for a third time and it's got even more concerned or negative comments than she's had before.

• Sad
Reactions: 2
True, I’d like to think if her behaviour gets even worse that people in the industry would give him a wide berth but that’s probably too much to hope for 😞
Unfortunately, Britney has painted herself into a corner. She is mentally ill. The folks who continually encourage the odd behavior are sick.

This Sam guy is a user. He will take her money.

No one can attempt to help her, because she will attack in her manic way.

It's sad...

This is not her family's abuse... I don't believe that at all. They tried to help. This just shows how sick Britney is.

What ever happened to these dogs that the housekeeper removed citing neglect, but were returned? Where are they???

The recent posts with the new dog and cat make me very uncomfortable.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
What ever happened to these dogs that the housekeeper removed citing neglect, but were returned? Where are they???

The recent posts with the new dog and cat make me very uncomfortable.

She seems to be on another "buying new pets" spree. I love Britney but aside from her own welfare, I worry for her animals. I've been a fan since day one and am a huge animal lover and have noticed so many pets come and go. She's been through so many dogs and seems to acquire them on a whim and lose them just as fast. She had Yorkies back in approx 2000, they disappeared shortly afterwards. I remember reading something in a magazine or possibly a book at the time, that said that she sold her house and left the dogs there as part of the house sale!

She then had more dogs in the K Fed days that mostly disappeared. She was frequently paparazzi'd during the K Fed days buying new puppies in pet shops, there were Yorkies, Malteses and Chihuahuas. I think one of the Chihuahuas was called "Bit Bit" and there was a Yorkie named London, another dog was named Baby and there may also have been a Lucky? They didn't last long either, supposedly she gave them away https://www.denverpost.com/2006/12/17/britney-s-latest-worst-celeb-dog-owner/

Video of the dogs from that time:

The Yorkies and Malteses she has now seem to be there a while, since around the time she did X Factor because she posted about them on social media when she got them as puppies (I think the Yorkie is Hannah and the Maltese is Lacey). Her son Jayden said something in his Instagram Live in early 2020 about how one of them died because she wasn't feeding it (most of the videos of the live have been scrubbed from the internet, but you can see comments mentioning the dog here https://ohnotheydidnt.livejournal.com/117336912.html).
Then there was that issue a year later in 2021, with her housekeeper bringing her other dogs to the vet, because she was worried that they weren't being fed properly.

In the last year we've had Porsha the Dobermann (who made a couple of appearances but now has mostly disappeared), Wendy the Bengal cat (who she barely mentioned at all for months, we only initially knew Wendy existed because she'd be in the background of some of the videos), and Sawyer the Australian Shepherd who definitely seems to be the favourite. She seems to have deleted the picture of her attempting to hold the cat and clearly not knowing how to do so. When the novelty of Sawyer wears off there'll be another new pet.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
She didn’t need a conservatorship at all. Most people with severe mental health issues do not live with one. Britney needed (and still needs) a mental health support worker, intensive counselling, medication to regulate rather than subdue her and an open minded, supportive, non-dumbfuck bunch of money grabbers as a family.

Sadly, she’s so far down the line now that she probably needs an intensive inpatient programme to be able to build back up to thriving with the above, but in 2008 she could’ve been so easily helped by the right meds and continuity from outpatient therapy.

We can’t change her family, but I think her path would’ve been very different with a diagnosis in 2022 vs 2008.
The difficulty with her having / needing mental health support, counselling and medication, is that she probably won’t consent to it. She appears to have no / little insight in to her poor mental health.

As bad as it sounds if she makes it to the end of 2022 without being sectioned/still alive I will be shocked.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
As bad as it sounds if she makes it to the end of 2022 without being sectioned/still alive I will be shocked.
Wish I could disagree with this but I feel the same 😣

She obviously won’t accept a diagnosis/treatment in her current state of mind, and I don’t think many doctors would dare enforce any sort of treatment because of the backlash the conservatorship got (rightly so to be fair).
I don’t agree that she needs all of her independence, rights and freedoms taking away, but to go to this other extreme with no one to say no to her isn’t healthy for her. She needs some middle ground, someone to keep her on the right track!

• Sad
There's mention here of Britney selling a house in 2001 and the sale included some/possibly all of her dogs as part of the deal. I knew I read it somewhere at the time!

Absolutely shocking! So basically they are just objects to her! Part of the furniture! :mad:

I've thought for a long time that she wont see old age! :cry:

She obviously won’t accept a diagnosis/treatment in her current state of mind, and I don’t think many doctors would dare enforce any sort of treatment because of the backlash the conservatorship got (rightly so to be fair).
I don’t agree that she needs all of her independence, rights and freedoms taking away, but to go to this other extreme with no one to say no to her isn’t healthy for her. She needs some middle ground, someone to keep her on the right track!
Well it sure as hell isn't Sam! He enables and seems to actively encourage her weird and completely bizarre IG posts!

I'm mainly found on the Katie Price thread. She is another one with a huge back catalog of animal abuse, missing pets, pets given away etc in fact there is an active petition calling for her to be banned from owning animals for life! I love my pets so much, they are my babies, my family members. It makes my blood boil when people just treat them as status symbols, objects, something that gets boring. The only difference with Britney is she is naturally beautiful, talented and she is ill (not an excuse I know but she is), where as KP is just a c**t!

Last edited:

Unfortunately, Britney has painted herself into a corner. She is mentally ill. The folks who continually encourage the odd behavior are sick.

This Sam guy is a user. He will take her money.

No one can attempt to help her, because she will attack in her manic way.

It's sad...

This is not her family's abuse... I don't believe that at all. They tried to help. This just shows how sick Britney is.
🤯🤯🤯🤯 Why does she have to publicly say if she is getting any kind of help or not? I personally think she is getting therapy. I do wish she would stop posting those almost naked pictures not going to lie. I don’t however think anyones got a right to diagnose anyone over what they post on socials it’s very strange. As for ‘this is not her family’s abuse’ 😳😳 have you even being following Britney for the last few years? They absolutely abused her they and everyone else involved have Damaged her.

Just looked at the most recent posts. To the poster who asked if swaying around is normal in MH problems- not in my own experience (bipolar).

in all honesty she looks on drugs to me. I hope I’m wrong but it really looks like it.

the holding the cat by the neck is really not ok 😡

Forget this is Britney for a minute. If you saw these posts on a friend’s account you’d think wtf is going on?! Glassy eyed nudes, posts that make no sense, mishandling animals, strange videos of rocking back and forth in an outfit…..

Reactions: 12
She always seems a bit rough with the animals. Not nurturing, more of a control thing. I do worry for the animals she has and have always wondered if anyone else is concerned or just me being a huge animal lover.
Much as I hate comparing her to Katie Price, they both buy animals to fill the void of not having their kids.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.