Britney Spears #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Please continue here.
Last thread ended with the announcement that Britney has lost her baby. Some people think she was never pregnant. It’s a very sad situation all round. She needs a lot more support than what she’s getting but I fear because all her years being abuse by the conservatorship system she’s reluctant to get help.

@Citney On the previous thread you said ‘She's now claiming she had a miscarriage, which proves she was never pregnant’ but you can still be pregnant and have miscarriages I thought?

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I’m in the camp where I think she wanted it so desperately and the fact she had just come off years of contraceptive likely had made her cycle erratic. I think she desperately wanted to be pregnant and perhaps this manifested in her having pregnancy like symptoms because she so desperately wanted it to be. It’s not beyond doubt that she was but to announce a pregnancy so early on without a scan photo as most expectant mums display just seems very questionable.

Reactions: 38
to announce a pregnancy so early on without a scan photo as most expectant mums display just seems very questionable.
I'm on the fence as to whether she was actually pregnant, but the "she didn't post a scan picture so therefore she wasn't pregnant" argument doesn't make sense. Maybe the reason she had no scan photo is because she wasn't far along enough to have a scan in the first place? In any case, lots of women don't post pictures online of their scans. It's not mandatory. Maybe she felt like she wanted to keep something for herself.

I think you're onto something about her cycle though. Maybe her period was late and she jumped to conclusions.

Reactions: 19
I'm on the fence as to whether she was actually pregnant, but the "she didn't post a scan picture so therefore she wasn't pregnant" argument doesn't make sense. Maybe the reason she had no scan photo is because she wasn't far along enough to have a scan in the first place? In any case, lots of women don't post pictures online of their scans. It's not mandatory. Maybe she felt like she wanted to keep something for herself.
I totally get that but in her situation as a potentially older mother I would have thought she would have been sent for an early scan just to confirm things were alright. Most women who don’t post their scans also tend not to announce their pregnancy so early on. I’m not saying she wasn’t it just seems a lot of very odd coincidences. I’m sorry for her either way if she has had a miscarriage or if she had a phantom pregnancy.

Reactions: 14
From what I’ve seen, people thought that the end of her conservatorship would be this fairytale ending where she goes off and lives happily ever after with her boyfriend and comes back on top with her music, her life, well everything.
And that would be so wonderful if that could happen but Britney has been mentally unwell for so long and removing the conservatorship won’t make her 100% better. I do believe she was abused under that practice and glad she’s not under it anymore but she needs a lot of help and a lot of support. She’s very vulnerable but her super fans seem blinded by this and just see her as embracing her sexuality and sticking 2 fingers up to her family.

Reactions: 57
I did think the posts she kept putting up talking about a feotus inside her and things like that were a bit tempting fate if you know what I mean, and weird. It's normally something you would wait a few months to announce especially if your that famous. This is so sad for her though. I still don't like Sam, did anyone see the comment he put under the post? You just wouldn't put anything. Why isn't anything private anymore why does every thing have to go online!?

Reactions: 15
I still don't like Sam, did anyone see the comment he put under the post? You just wouldn't put anything. Why isn't anything private anymore why does every thing have to go online!?
What did he say? I don’t know much about him but he gives me a bad feeling

Reactions: 12
I totally get that but in her situation as a potentially older mother I would have thought she would have been sent for an early scan just to confirm things were alright. Most women who don’t post their scans also tend not to announce their pregnancy so early on. I’m not saying she wasn’t it just seems a lot of very odd coincidences. I’m sorry for her either way if she has had a miscarriage or if she had a phantom pregnancy.
Yeah, it's a weird situation. I'm not sure what to think. Aside from having the IUD removed, maybe she otherwise avoids doctors if she can? She might be very wary of the entire medical profession after what she's been through which would be understandable. Since she's had kids before, maybe she thought that she'd "feel it" or "know" if she was pregnant, and overestimated her abilities. The "miscarriage" could just be that she got her period. I guess we'll never know.

Reactions: 11
re: the questions at the end of the last thread on if someone pregnant wouldnt jetski if they were pregnant: I disagree tbh. Some professional athletes continue playing well into their pregnancy, and jetski is really not more dangerous than most of these sports if you are not completely new to this.

Reactions: 11
I was confused by this too
What I meant was, she knew she wasn't pregnant, therefore she had to claim she had a miscarriage, especially since she couldn’t fake the bump she kept saying she had. Britney is clearly ill, she needs help desperately, but there doesn't seem to be anyone willing to help her.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
I sound like a broken record, but depending on what medication she might be on, she might have lost the pregnancy due to that.

I don't know if she was pregnant, but it's obviously something she's been hoping for.. I dont think she is in a place where she can raise a child.

Reactions: 12
I did think the posts she kept putting up talking about a feotus inside her and things like that were a bit tempting fate if you know what I mean, and weird. It's normally something you would wait a few months to announce especially if your that famous. This is so sad for her though. I still don't like Sam, did anyone see the comment he put under the post? You just wouldn't put anything. Why isn't anything private anymore why does every thing have to go online!?
I don't understand why her father hired this guy to be her “boyfriend”, that was 7 years ago, he couldn't have been but 21 years old, was it because older guys refused to play the boyfriend part? It's all so strange. Poor Britney, she certainly has a terrible life.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Britney is clearly ill, she needs help desperately, but there doesn't seem to be anyone willing to help her.
Or she isn’t willing to accept help? Doesn’t seem like there’s anyone on her side purely because they love her not because of what she can give them. Not including her children in this because they are still young and it’s a massive responsibility.

Reactions: 8
I sound like a broken record, but depending on what medication she might be on, she might have lost the pregnancy due to that.

I don't know if she was pregnant, but it's obviously something she's been hoping for.. I dont think she is in a place where she can raise a child.
She couldn't even raise the first two.

He put 'we will have our miracle'. He's definitely only with her for money and fame.
He is looking to be Kfed II.

Reactions: 4
I really wish that people would stop saying that she needed the conservatorship. Whatever you think of her mental state that was cruel and overbearing. It wouldn’t have happened to a man. Whatever help she may or not need, and it’s really none of our business, I feel sure it’s not that. Her treatment under that regime is surely a big part of her problems.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
I can't help feeling like this poor girl is going to end up dead at a young age like Michael Jackson. She just seems to have no life skills, self-awareness or sense of appropriate behaviour (the naked pictures :oops:). The conservatorship was awful, but surely there has to be some middle ground where she can be supported and given the psychological help she obviously needs. Although I suppose for most people that would involve their family stepping in and I don't blame her for not wanting any of them in her life.

Also, while I'm very sorry for her if she has had a miscarriage, having a baby right now seems like the worst possible idea. I get that she maybe doesn't have a lot of time left and feels like she has to make up for so much lost time, but she doesn't exactly have a history of great parenting and bringing a totally helpless and fully dependent infant into her life just doesn't seem like it's going to end well. She needs to take time to readjust to something like normal life before she makes any permanent and life-changing decisions.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
What I meant was, she knew she wasn't pregnant, therefore she had to claim she had a miscarriage, especially since she couldn’t fake the bump she kept saying she had. Britney is clearly ill, she needs help desperately, but there doesn't seem to be anyone willing to help her.
I literally sound like a broken record on this thread. We do not know the kind of help and support Britney is receiving. It really annoys me how people are saying ‘no one is helping her she needs help’ over social media posts. Are some of her posts a bit all over the place? Absolutely and I’ll be the first to admit some of the things she posts aren’t doing her any favours. We do not know what is going on privately with Britney. Like ive Said many times on here before I would like to think that she is getting help and support from the right people but shes traumatised from what happened to her for all of those years it’s going to take more than 6 months for her to heal just a tiny bit. She will never be able to heal properly from anything like that. If it is true she as bipolar, severe anxiety issues and I greatly believe PTSD people should be a bit more kinder. I don’t understand what people want to see from her…crying on videos telling the horror stories she went through? Would people prefer that than videos of her just dancing and wearing different outfits? I don’t get it 🤯. Sadly no matter what people will always throw stones at her and slander her. Back to the pregnancy I don’t know what to believe phantom or mc. I’ve had a mmc before and it was truly awful 😢. It greatly effected my mental health.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.