Britney Spears #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Britney's nude photos on his instagram have a rebellious mentality, like "you can't control me". But kids don't understand the pressure their mothers were under. anyway, in this case, Kevin is a jerk who is picking on the mother-son relationship for sure.

Reactions: 4
In her words, I think she's just learned that the kids have a problem with her instagram
It doesn't read that way to me. It's too vague to read into with any certainty. Sounds like she's saying the relationship broke down a long time ago before Instagram but I thought she saw her kids up until fairly recently?
To be honest, she shouldn't even need the kids to tell her that this is going to be embarrassing for them. It's obvious.

Reactions: 6
Britney, on the other hand, didn't handle this well at all. Now she comes across as a bad mother.

If the sons could have just told Britney, I don't think Britney would have ignored their claims. Yesterday's news was a surprise stab by Kevin who packaged as a victim.
it seems atm britney listens no one and thinks only herself matters.

odd that you think 2 kids (in your own words) should protect their mother and keep it private but not Thinking that Britney a 40 year old woman should know whats right and wrong for her sons.

how i read kevins interview, it seems communication has completely broken down between them, so either she isn’t accepting their disapproval or maybe they just don’t want anything to do with her.

i believe its takes a lot for a child to go no contact with their parent so to do that, a lot of tit must have happened for them to do this.

Reactions: 6
In her words, I think she's just learned that the kids have a problem with her instagram
I highly doubt that and even if she has, you have to be seriously self absorbed/deluded to think your teenage sons won't have an issue with photos of you holding your arse cheeks apart on Instagram for millions of people to see. Many, many photos in fact. She just doesn't care.

Reactions: 5
Anyone know when they’re airing the interview? Apparently it’s going out on ITV news?

no idea. terrible family ties. Although Britney's instagram account has a lot of embarrassing content, I'm really inclusive of her. Am I the only one here?

no idea. terrible family ties. Although Britney's instagram account has a lot of embarrassing content, I'm really inclusive of her. Am I the only one here?
Theres inclusive and there's enabling. I think there are too many people excusing her behaviour and saying "she's an adult she can do what she wants". The conservatorship was cruel and awful, but she has nobody looking out for her interests at all now. Her husband is pond scum. Her 'friends'? Well, where are they? They were happy to attend her wedding but are they offering her guidance on how to better portray herself on social media? She looks drugged out and mentally ill in almost every story/social media post. If she continues like this, she'll meet a tragic end before we know it.

I feel like she's a child stuck in an adult body. She was never really allowed to grow up properly, and when she finally had the chance to and became a parent, that chance was taken away too. She needs a lot of therapy and a lot of guidance. But she doesn't seem to accept that she's at fault in any way at all. That's not a good parent.

Reactions: 15
my heart breaks for britney. ppl that had an important impact in her life keep selling her out. it's a shame.

i feel for the boys as well. there's nothing worse than using your kids for $$. britney's never done that. **** kevin seriously.

This interview is literally the proof that Britney’s kids were fed with lies this whole time. “Britney has serious issues, Jamie saved her life, the conservatorship was necessary, Lynne and Jamie Lynn and Bryan are good and caring people…” This is Team con narrative since 2007…

So they’re confused and have questions but he’s not encouraging them to directly talk with their mother. And the answers he’s giving them are still aligned with team con narrative about how good the cship was and how their mother is mentally ill.

When they known that kind of environnement since their birth it’s going on take time for them to realize and understand the real truth about what happened.

What also concerns me is that the boys will see giving interviews about their mother for money as normal – potentially setting things up for them to do that when they are older. KFed is setting a unhealthy precedent here – if the boys see their father siding with their grandparents to publicly slam their mother who’s to say they won’t copy that.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
my heart breaks for britney. ppl that had an important impact in her life keep selling her out. it's a shame.

i feel for the boys as well. there's nothing worse than using your kids for $$. britney's never done that. **** kevin seriously.

This interview is literally the proof that Britney’s kids were fed with lies this whole time. “Britney has serious issues, Jamie saved her life, the conservatorship was necessary, Lynne and Jamie Lynn and Bryan are good and caring people…” This is Team con narrative since 2007…

So they’re confused and have questions but he’s not encouraging them to directly talk with their mother. And the answers he’s giving them are still aligned with team con narrative about how good the cship was and how their mother is mentally ill.

When they known that kind of environnement since their birth it’s going on take time for them to realize and understand the real truth about what happened.

What also concerns me is that the boys will see giving interviews about their mother for money as normal – potentially setting things up for them to do that when they are older. KFed is setting a unhealthy precedent here – if the boys see their father siding with their grandparents to publicly slam their mother who’s to say they won’t copy that.

She is not completely faultless. This narrative is not sitting right with me. Unless you're in her inner circle, which seems to consist of her and her husband, you can't actually know that those kids have been poisoned against her or if they've just had enough. And if they have, so be it. I don't blame them. Let them grow up away from her and if the time comes and they want to distance themselves from Kevin too, so be it. People who put ALL the blame on everyone else are very, very rarely faultless.

Edit: And also, if it's true that she hasn't had contact from the boys stating that they're unhappy with her online antics but continues to spread her butt cheeks apart on Instagram for kicks in the future, that speaks volumes to me. Britney Spears was the first artist I ever saw in concert. I absolutely adored her. I wish her only the very best and I pray she gets the help she needs.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
She is not completely faultless. This narrative is not sitting right with me. Unless you're in her inner circle, which seems to consist of her and her husband, you can't actually know that those kids have been poisoned against her or if they've just had enough. And if they have, so be it. I don't blame them. Let them grow up away from her and if the time comes and they want to distance themselves from Kevin too, so be it. People who put ALL the blame on everyone else are very, very rarely faultless.

Edit: And also, if it's true that she hasn't had contact from the boys stating that they're unhappy with her online antics but continues to spread her butt cheeks apart on Instagram for kicks in the future, that speaks volumes to me. Britney Spears was the first artist I ever saw in concert. I absolutely adored her. I wish her only the very best and I pray she gets the help she needs.
So true.

If the sons could have just told Britney, I don't think Britney would have ignored their claims. Yesterday's news was a surprise stab by Kevin who packaged as a victim.
You’d have thought them refusing to attend her wedding might have given her a clue they were a tad miffed.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
You’d have thought them refusing to attend her wedding might have given her a clue they were a tad miffed.
No doubt they were glad of their decision saying as she seems to have spent half of that dancing around in nothing more than a blazer :rolleyes:

nope. it’s very hard to get social cues when you’re that mentally Struggling. They are 16+17, they should have communicated it or Kevin should have. 🧐

Someone needs to make a new thread because this one is maxed out. Not sure how to do it.

nope. it’s very hard to get social cues when you’re that mentally Struggling. They are 16+17, they should have communicated it or Kevin should have. 🧐

Someone needs to make a new thread because this one is maxed out. Not sure how to do it.
Again, how do you know they didn't? Nobody knows. This is why blind speculation is pointless.

Reactions: 3
Britney is better off to her family dead than alive. I believe they overworked her in 2018 so that she would have a breakdown, they could paint a narrative of her being crazy in the media, gaslight her more and force her into a deeper spiral until she dies then they steal all her money.

May 23, 2018 - Mark Vincent Kaplan (K-fed’s Lawyer) releases a statement to the media, announcing that Kevin and Britney's father are battling over an increase to his monthly custody payments.

June 10, 2018 - For the first time since 2007,the monthly child support payments to Kevin Federline are increased from $20,000 to an unknown amount.

July 6, 2018 - The SJB Revocable Trustundergoes its first amendment, allowing the "BJS Kids & Family Trust" to be the recipient of all of Britney's assets upon her death, or upon the conservatorship coming to an end.

Aug. 3, 2018 - During an ex parte hearing in family court, Britney's private visitation deal with Kevin is modified from 50/50 to 70/30. It is not formalized by the probate court until August 28, 2019. Britney is represented in the hearing by Laura Wasser.

Aug. 24, 2019 - Sean Preston and James Spears get into an argument at James' condo. Sean locks himself in a room and James breaks down the door, shaking him.

Aug. 28, 2019 - The probate court finalizes the 70/30 visitation schedule approved by the family court one year earlier.

Sept. 3, 2019 - A restraining order is issued against James Spears, ordering him to stay away from Sean and Jayden following the altercation.
0A0069E9-52EE-4C6A-A4F5-70A8A505ACF1.jpeg
F145702D-52D9-48A1-81C5-522D713645F9.jpeg
BD6C9765-20F4-4B21-A2A5-4A0E5B3D8918.jpeg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.