Britney Spears #13 Britney continues to moan and winge, Twirling around, and rubbing her minge

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those poor spa guests who were looking for some quiet relaxing time.

I would ask her not to film me, she can’t film strangers and share it on her crappy SM.

Reactions: 9
Didn’t she say on one of her rambling posts that she didn’t drink alcohol, yet one of her spa posts says otherwise. Only a matter of time, unfortunately…

• Sad
Reactions: 12
And they've made sure that nobody can't tell them otherwise 😁
Can't see the quote tweets because always get an error trying to see them.

Reactions: 2
BS attending a spa with her brother I think?
The way she is talking to the staff it sounds like she is drunk / incoherent.

Sad to watch really, she can’t read the faces of the people she is interacting with.
I've just watched thar clip. She sounds high, like she's hallucinating saying the lights are like Disneyland. Very weird.

Reactions: 6
Is it just me, or do Britney's latest couple IG posts include veiled threats?

I mean... I know she's not capable of fighting herself out of a paper bag... But, sheesh.

Reactions: 4
Is it just me, or do Britney's latest couple IG posts include veiled threats?

I mean... I know she's not capable of fighting herself out of a paper bag... But, sheesh.
Yeah I thought so too.Mental illness or not, She's just a nasty person.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
IMG_9631.jpg

More inscrutable word salad. Britney likes to claim that she's spending time with friends, when it's pretty obvious that she's completely alone.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
'I met up with an old friend' ....Who?!
I saw on the Daily Fail or TMZ yesterday when they were in Vegas they hung out with her ex. The one she was engaged to but didn't marry. J something Travick? Gimme a minute.. I go lookie look for the link.
---
I was close..

I saw on the Daily Fail or TMZ yesterday when they were in Vegas they hung out with her ex. The one she was engaged to but didn't marry. J something Travick? Gimme a minute.. I go lookie look for the link.
---
I was close..

Interesting, IMO Trawick was much more of an “arrangement” than Sam ever was, he was seen as a stabilizing influence and a professional who could manage the conservatorship into Britney’s old age. I doubt the relationship was ever really romantic.

Interesting, IMO Trawick was much more of an “arrangement” than Sam ever was, he was seen as a stabilizing influence and a professional who could manage the conservatorship into Britney’s old age. I doubt the relationship was ever really romantic.
Hopefully he still cares about her though, someone there’s a tiny chance she’d listen to.

Reactions: 5
She's a very mixed up lost soul, it's sad. The joy she gave to us all, and now... it's a shame
When I watch anything of her pre-2007 it makes me feel absolutely devastated for her. I hate to imagine what she went through in the music industry that has resulted in her being like this, her era was possibly the most toxic (no pun intended) ever for that business as well as the media.

Reactions: 20
When I think about what the media said and did to her and Amy, it makes me so sad. Both of them needed help and were treated like zoo animals instead. Trained seals for everyone’s entertainment, and then left to their own devices.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
When I think about what the media said and did to her and Amy, it makes me so sad. Both of them needed help and were treated like zoo animals instead. Trained seals for everyone’s entertainment, and then left to their own devices.
Mariah as well, when she had her breakdown during the Glitter time period.

It was a vile time to be a woman then. Size 0, atkins diet everywhere, lads mag culture at full power, over here the Jeremy Kyle show slut shaming women every day and so on.

Don't miss that era at all apart from the music and fashion but even they were toxic in their way.

• Heart
Reactions: 21