Britney Spears #13 Britney continues to moan and winge, Twirling around, and rubbing her minge

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That dress is atrocious.I can work out if she's wearing any underwear.
I think she's wearing a nude coloured thong.
She might as well post on Only Fans these days to make a few dollars doing that!

• Sick
Reactions: 4
The video with her brother she seems so happy, more herself and calmer

Reactions: 6
The video with her brother she seems so happy, more herself and calmer
I was so shocked to see him with her but I'm so happy. They were so close before. I hope he's got her best interests at heart.

Reactions: 2
So I guess her brother fell asleep during a massage (not uncommon) and Britney's response was to film him passed out on the table while giggling? In a vacuum I guess it's normal teasing sibling behavior but imo really isn't as funny as she thinks it is.

Reactions: 4
She actually sounds coherent and normal-ish in those vids with her brother

Reactions: 2
I was so shocked to see him with her but I'm so happy. They were so close before. I hope he's got her best interests at heart.
I hope she’s got his best interests at heart, and isn’t going to set her hoard of demented fans on him for some imagined slight.
If she paid for his massage we will never hear the end of it should he anger her.

Reactions: 6
Me too.

Have they ever fallen out? I know she mentions her parents and sister a lot, but she seems to keep him out of it all somewhat?

Reactions: 3
She’s complained that he wouldn’t let her have a sip of his JD and coke during Vegas residency (seriously put forward as an example of family cruelty) but agree she doesn’t mention him anywhere near as much as rest of her family

Reactions: 5