Britney Spears #13 Britney continues to moan and winge, Twirling around, and rubbing her minge

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her latest post makes sure that the video shows her from the back so people can see that isn’t how she really looks. With a filter on it.

Reactions: 3
It's a bit of a stretch to say the paps altered the photos to make her look worse. Or is that a thing that they're doing now?? 🤷‍♀️
I'm not saying they did it here, but i remember that this has happened in the past, not only to Britney. not the paps, I think it was the newspaper who publish the pics later on that sometimes would edit, a tiny bit, just to make things look a little bit worse if it sold a story.

Reactions: 2
It's a bit of a stretch to say the paps altered the photos to make her look worse. Or is that a thing that they're doing now?? 🤷‍♀️
Oh they do it. I’ll never forget when they altered images of Gaga from a gig I had attended. They made her look bigger, and slagged off her apparent weight gain. There was none of the sort.

It's really sad.

Looks like things will never be good between them at this point but I don't blame the boys at all for staying away, I think she's unsafe.
I also think she should have respected their wishes when they asked her to stop stripping off on Instagram as it made them uncomfortable...

Reactions: 13
I also think she should have respected their wishes when they asked her to stop stripping off on Instagram as it made them uncomfortable...
She's not the only one who is like this, although the most extreme.

Louise Redknapp refused to stop with the suggestive pics when her young boys complained to her about it and said she refused to be "put in a box"...

Disgraceful.

Reactions: 6
Taken from the article in the Mail
View attachment 3015544

All I can say is she must use some heavy duty filters on her photos!

Britney has the most appalling fashion sense. Everything is always too tight or clingy and just unflattering. She could have worn a nice flowing summer dress, with that cute hat, and sandals and nobody would have criticised but wearing this garment without a bra is not doing her any favours.
She films her videos from a high angle to disguise her torso shape, clearly has a ring light which is much more flattering than full top-down sun, and probably has smoothing filters on as well. I feel bad that she obviously does not like that her body as changed but girl the 99.9% of us who don't have a Britney Spears circa 2002 body gotta work with what we got.

Reactions: 7
She put a video up of her "dancing" saying she hasn't "danced" in months 😳. It's all she does. Poor girl is delusional

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Leave your fuckin underwear alone FFS.
Nobody wants to see your minge!
Nobody is hoping you'll pull them down.
You can dance without incessantly pulling on the damn things!

Reactions: 8
Leave your fuckin underwear alone FFS.
Nobody wants to see your minge!
Nobody is hoping you'll pull them down.
You can dance without incessantly pulling on the damn things!
It just makes me think of how abuse victims sometimes act out promiscuously and then I feel desperately sad, but I hope I am wrong.

• Sad
Reactions: 6