Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

wthamidoinghere

VIP Member
The old A.I excuse is getting proper old now 😂

This is Britney. This was Britney 20 years ago, too. C'mon gals and guys. Use your noggin' and realise absolutely nothing can be gained from doctoring videos of her flashing her cuntflaps about and losing the plot. If A.I was an option, some fatcat would be making millions off it. Wake up 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 42

veevee04

VIP Member
I was all for freeing her from the conservatorship based on them claiming she's too sick to make decisions for herself in terms of buying things for herself etc but were making her work so I wanted her to be able to live her life, have babies if she wanted because shes an adult woman. However, I did always think she needed some sort of medical/mental health support, something like a middle ground type situation where someone is looking out for her best interests health wise but she had more freedom in her personal life. The conservatorship controlling all of her personal life seems to be why she is so angry so surely that would have been more beneficial than fine end the whole thing and watch this happening.
No she shouldn't be having anymore babies! She's in denial about her illness. I'm the youngest of 3 my mother had no business having more children. I'm grateful to be born but my entire childhood was watching my mum be sectioned, tiptoeing around her moods, being beaten physically and emotionally abused. Her in complete denial and not taking her medication!
Children's right to a happy childhood outweighs freedom.

• Heart
Reactions: 42

Picklelily

VIP Member
She can’t even write a coherent Instagram post, there’s no way she’s writing songs for anyone

• Haha
Reactions: 37

bottlewrapper

Chatty Member
Her Vegas shows would have been her doing the same thing every night. She’d have known what she had to do, known how to do it well and would have had a routine.
I saw one of her Vegas shows - the very front rows were hundreds a dollars a seat ( which hadn't sold), so the venue were taking people from the back to fill it up, so we were right at the front.

She wasn't well. It was like the dancers were her carers. She didn't know the routines, and the routines were basically her being passed from one backup dancer to the next so she was guided through the routines anyway. We were so close we could see the dancers rolling their eyes at each other. They had to keep freestyling because she'd suddenly disappear off stage for random amounts of time. It was obviously that they were used to it because it was very slickly done, but all the 'where is she' mouthing and shrugs gave it away.

I really felt sorry for her, that as late thirties woman she was stuck doing the same 'sexy' stuff, with the same look as when she was 18.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 37

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
I was all for freeing her from the conservatorship based on them claiming she's too sick to make decisions for herself in terms of buying things for herself etc but were making her work so I wanted her to be able to live her life, have babies if she wanted because shes an adult woman. However, I did always think she needed some sort of medical/mental health support, something like a middle ground type situation where someone is looking out for her best interests health wise but she had more freedom in her personal life. The conservatorship controlling all of her personal life seems to be why she is so angry so surely that would have been more beneficial than fine end the whole thing and watch this happening.
I know you mean well but it's pretty obvious that Britney is seriously mentally ill, not taking her prescribed medication, abusing drugs and likely having sex with whoever is interested. This is far more than an episode of mental illness that can have a good outcome with the right help. Whatever ails Britney is a lifelong mental illness or personality disorder.

This woman is not capable of looking after a baby and has no relationship with her children because she can't cope. She's like a child herself and her family are probably very long suffering trying to help her and having evey attempt thrown in their face by outsiders who really don't know the full picture and extent of how chaotic and ill she really is.

I'm sure her family have made mistakes and are partly responsible for pushing her in the showbiz world for the fame and money. I guess it's very hard to know in advance who is mentally strong enough to live life as an international star. Some can cope with the pressure and some can't. Britney isn't as tough or resilient as someone like Madonna.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I don't think it's a clone, it's AI/filters/CGI whatever, that's why "she" is always wearing a choker, the videos/images are shit quality, and the filters often glitch. The face is slightly different on different videos (as is the body), compare them all and you'll see. Aside from the stubble, the teeth, the face shape, the body is not the woman we all know as Britney Spears. UNLESS she comes out and does an IRL interview, there's no f*ckin way we can believe this is her.

FAKE BRITNEYS - as seen on her IG
View attachment 2734556View attachment 2734559View attachment 2734561View attachment 2734566View attachment 2734567View attachment 2734568

REAL BRITNEY - 2016
View attachment 2734562View attachment 2734563View attachment 2734564

Whatever is being shoved onto IG is NOT THE REAL BRITNEY SPEARS, it's multiple different people acting as her, making a mockery of her life, her person and her legacy.
Yikes, are you ok? 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 34

orangehead

VIP Member
This is not a mystery. Different camera lenses make faces look different. We've only seen Britney via her cell phone for years, she hasn't been professionally photographed for a long time.

As a comparison, here's Pennsylvania Senator John Fetterman professionally photographed versus a cell phone camera:

View attachment 2738105
So I’m not ugly, I’m just being photographed by the wrong cameras? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 33

Twintwin

Chatty Member
I know this has probably been said before..but there is something really off about the latest dance clip from her posted an hour ago. I swear it's an A.I video, this isn't her! It looks to me like someone's put her head on someone's body. It really looks weird if you look closely. This one in particular though is creepy!! I've only just noticed this. I did wonder before though.
Obviously she's not in control her account. It's horrible to say but her controllers aren't going to let her live life the way she wants. It's really sad.
View attachment 2768250
Please not this again. It’s not fucking AI she’s on the crack pipe.

• Haha
Reactions: 32

SaLou

VIP Member
Sad to see, it reminds me of some of those very intrusive paparazzi pics back when she was having a breakdown.

Reactions: 32

Beverley Macker

VIP Member
Interesting how she can’t be bothered to brush her hair, but always seems to have waxed her vag? Priorities eh Brit?

• Haha
Reactions: 31

wthamidoinghere

VIP Member
She had professional help though. She had all the professional help she ever could have needed under that conservatorship. It may have been extremely controversial but, imo, necessary. She looked healthy, sane, happy even. Now she's...this.

She had professional help because it was mandated and handled by people who had her health interests at heart (this is my opinion, others wont agree im sure). Now it isn't and she needs it more than ever. She'll never get professional help again because nobody can force her into it anymore. And likely never will be able to again thanks to the misguided public outcry towards anybody who encourages her to seek it.

• Heart

gmik8210

Chatty Member
If you truly believe this, tell me why they 'cloned' her, or whatever it is they're supposed to have done, to have her spiral and do nothing but twirl on Instagram. If this theory was even remotely plausible, they'd be working her 'clone' to the bone to make millions. The conspiracy theories are beyond ridiculous at this point.
I don't think it's a clone, it's AI/filters/CGI whatever, that's why "she" is always wearing a choker, the videos/images are shit quality, and the filters often glitch. The face is slightly different on different videos (as is the body), compare them all and you'll see. Aside from the stubble, the teeth, the face shape, the body is not the woman we all know as Britney Spears. UNLESS she comes out and does an IRL interview, there's no f*ckin way we can believe this is her.

FAKE BRITNEYS - as seen on her IG

Screenshot 2024-02-04 at 1.57.57 pm.png
Screenshot 2024-02-04 at 2.00.17 pm.png
Screenshot 2024-02-04 at 2.05.05 pm.png
Screenshot 2024-02-04 at 2.12.36 pm.png
Screenshot 2024-02-04 at 2.12.45 pm.png
Screenshot 2024-02-04 at 2.14.22 pm.png

REAL BRITNEY - 2016

Screenshot 2024-02-04 at 2.04.16 pm.png
Screenshot 2024-02-04 at 2.07.04 pm.png
Screenshot 2024-02-04 at 2.08.27 pm.png

Whatever is being shoved onto IG is NOT THE REAL BRITNEY SPEARS, it's multiple different people acting as her, making a mockery of her life, her person and her legacy.

• Haha
  • Sad

bananabutter

VIP Member
Have been out today with some people from work and mentioned in passing that I thought Britney was unwell and I felt sorry for her. I got jumped on for thinking that “she has to act a certain way” and “she’s suffered with people trying to control her of course she’s acting out” and “bipolar people don’t have to act how you expect them to that doesn’t make them ill”

It’s honestly insane how people can’t see it. She isn’t stable. And then when she inevitably causes harm to herself or someone else, these same people will say “why didn’t someone step in and do something she was clearly vulnerable” 🙄