Britney Spears #13 Britney continues to moan and winge, Twirling around, and rubbing her minge

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fresh and clean and ready for the next crazy antics. You know it won’t be long.

@MarshMallowMonster thanks for the title!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I think someone needs to stop her posting Instagram videos, but her family and sister (if your sister is Britney Spears and you bring music out, you're riding her coattails and there's no argument otherwise) have not helped her over the years and now she is a 40-something woman it's clear she's emotionally stunted and unable to cope with reality.
Such a shame; her early interviews and things are a lifetime away.

There was a reason she had the most votes on the Death Pool thread.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I think someone needs to stop her posting Instagram videos, but her family and sister (if your sister is Britney Spears and you bring music out, you're riding her coattails and there's no argument otherwise) have not helped her over the years and now she is a 40-something woman it's clear she's emotionally stunted and unable to cope with reality.
Such a shame; her early interviews and things are a lifetime away.

There was a reason she had the most votes on the Death Pool thread.
she wont ever listen to anyone again. its going to end up being her downfall. She needs help and I dont think she will get it

Reactions: 10
She’s deleted those photos….

I read her book in one sitting a couple of weeks ago and it hadn’t sat right with me.
it was too short.
She left out so much stuff.
It was basically just a hate letter to her parents.
She kept saying how she was being taken advantage of, that she was so nice and sweet etc she never really talk about anything she did wrong
I do actually feel sorry for her for the stuff she had to go through but she’s also not being honest with herself about a lot of what went on I think. She’s omitted a lot of stuff.
Also… I don’t believe her dad said “I’m Britney Spears now” that just sounded so weird for a dad to say… and something out of a movie

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

I read her book in one sitting a couple of weeks ago and it hadn’t sat right with me.
it was too short.
She kept saying how she was being taken advantage of, that she was so nice and sweet etc she never really talk about anything she did wrong
I do actually feel sorry for her for the stuff she had to go through but she’s also not being honest with herself about a lot of what went on I think. She’s omitted a lot of stuff.
Also… I don’t believe her dad said “I’m Britney Spears now” that just sounded so weird for a dad to say… and something out of a movie
Anyone that continually feels the need to tell us how nice and sweet they are couldn't be further from both.

Reactions: 22

it was too short.
I just wish someone from the inner circle would spill the real tea on her. Its actually shocked me nothing has been leaked which shows the spears loyalty towards her. If I was JL, after what she said, I'd think duck you, do an exclusive about BS and laugh my way to the bank.

Reactions: 15
Why is this thread suddenly quiet? Has Britney swooped in and hired Cliff to murder everyone?!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Nothing to talk about except her sister at the moment 🤣 who, I think, is coming across really well and game for a laugh in I'm A Celeb.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
You have to wonder what she is up to. It won’t be anything that’s good for her. It’s a shame. I wonder if it’s so the focus is on the sister?
I wondered this, too. Jamie did mention that they spoke before she went in and that they have a lot of love for each other so its entirely possible she's just letting her have her moment.

Reactions: 4
Has Britney deleted her Instagram again? Meltdown due to her sister talking about her on TV maybe?

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Isn’t that her manager who she’s rumoured to be shagging now .
He’s gay. There were some allegations around him and a guy a while ago

Adding link. So he’s a creep, she’s just not his type

Reactions: 2
Her sister is only saying nice things about BS but I think what’s annoying BS is Jamie’s popularity and success on IAC!

Reactions: 10