Britney Spears #13 Britney continues to moan and winge, Twirling around, and rubbing her minge

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whenever any mentions Jamie Lynn (because I'm old now 😭) I just think of her like this. A child.

Screenshot_20240525_131512.jpg

Britney is 10 years older than her, which I didn't realise until I looked it up today. I have no real opinion about her but it must have been a bizarre way to grow up. When Britney had her meltdown in 2007 she would have been 15 I think.

Plus 16 year old inner me still thinks those jeans Britney is wearing are amazing!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Britney pre-2007 had the most amazing wardrobe when she was appearing anywhere professionally although IIRC, when she was "off duty" she always dressed like an eight year old girl from 1990!

Reactions: 9
I swear there have been so many "Britney's latest video concerns fans" stories over the past few years, these tabloids probably just have a Mad Lib template they fill in.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I swear there have been so many "Britney's latest video concerns fans" stories over the past few years, these tabloids probably just have a Mad Lib template they fill in.
I think it's just filler description so the tabloids have some words to go along with the pictures. There are several stories every day about various celebrities "concerning fans" when nothing much looks to be happening actually.

Reactions: 5
“Stolen” from a house that I imagine is gated, secure, has CCTV and security. Ok babez.

Reactions: 27
“Stolen” from a house that I imagine is gated, secure, has CCTV and security. Ok babez.

Surely if it meant so much it’d be locked away and not just lying in a pleather Elizabeth Duke jewellery box

• Haha
Reactions: 28
You would think someone with the wealth that Britney has would have a vault with all the expensive jewellery, outfits, bags and shoes locked away.

Reactions: 12
Ok I’ll get mine in early / she’s not really dead. Her dad/sister/agent/fan kidnapped her either to look after her or to keep her prisoner and faked her death, probably using a lookalike.

Or

She faked her own death, dyed her hair brown and she works in Superdrug in London because she loves Britain so much and she can just blend in.
Well she has mastered the accent 🙄 🤷 lol

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She buys cheap jewellery because she likes cheap tit.Look at her her clothes.She could afford any designer in the world, but they look like they're from Shein.She just has no taste.

Reactions: 22

Probably sold it for drugs , but then again she is dating a felon housekeeper 🙄🤔
Surprised this has only happened now and not years ago.
---
She buys cheap jewellery because she likes cheap tit.Look at her her clothes.She could afford any designer in the world, but they look like they're from Shein.She just has no taste.
Yes. Probably pissed off at a comment and came up with an excuse. Like that famous car sticker 'my other car's a Porsche' 😉

Reactions: 8
Never used to have these things going on when under the conservatorship... I don't like TMZ but they are onto something when people are saying she does in fact need one. Just not one where her family is involved in it.

Reactions: 11
BS attending a spa with her brother I think?
The way she is talking to the staff it sounds like she is drunk / incoherent.

Sad to watch really, she can’t read the faces of the people she is interacting with.

Reactions: 14