Britney Spears #13 Britney continues to moan and winge, Twirling around, and rubbing her minge

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Taken from the article in the Mail
Screenshot_20240625_061215_Samsung Internet.jpg

All I can say is she must use some heavy duty filters on her photos!

Britney has the most appalling fashion sense. Everything is always too tight or clingy and just unflattering. She could have worn a nice flowing summer dress, with that cute hat, and sandals and nobody would have criticised but wearing this garment without a bra is not doing her any favours.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
View attachment 3015544

Britney has the most appalling fashion sense. Everything is always too tight or clingy and just unflattering. She could have worn a nice flowing summer dress, with that cute hat, and sandals and nobody would have criticised but wearing this garment without a bra is not doing her any favours.
I just wanted to clarify that I'm not critiquing her figure. After all the majority of us don't look like size 8 models. I'm just saying that Britney doesn't ever seem to pick clothes that are flattering for her.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I just wanted to clarify that I'm not critiquing her figure. After all the majority of us don't look like size 8 models. I'm just saying that Britney doesn't ever seem to pick clothes that are flattering for her.
She’s done an Instagram post saying the pics are altered by the bully paps and she doesn’t look like that and if she lost anymore weight she’d end up in hospital, lol.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
She’s stuck in a 00s time warp. A lot of fashion of that era is best forgotten and it looks especially ridiculous and dated now

Reactions: 14
She’s stuck in a 00s time warp. A lot of fashion of that era is best forgotten and it looks especially ridiculous and dated now
Britney was never known for being a fashionista. She comes from a very rural part of the South, and she was always a tad trashy. She dresses like people down in places like Florida. Bright colours, too tight clothes, too much skin on show.

Reactions: 17
View attachment 3015544

I always wonder about her stomach, regardless of her size. Mine also isn't flat, if you look at me from the side, my ribcage and hips definitely aren't' the same width, but her entire abdomen seems to curve so strongly but also looks very tight somehow? Not sure that I can accurately describe what I mean - TLDR: I find her stomach weird.

Reactions: 3
What makes you say that?
I got menopause in my late 30's (not even 40 yet) and my body looks very, very similar. Obviously, I could be wrong but I went to bit bleeping bananas and had no idea what was going wrong mentally and physically. I just see a lot of manic behaviours in her that I've been through.

Reactions: 7
Tbh I wish they'd just leave her alone, I know she dresses a bit mad but it's not like shes an attention bleep courting the media most weeks like most of them!

Reactions: 13
Those pap shots make it look like she's got a pretty similar body to me so I'm not going to say anything on that. She must be pretty competent at filters to get such a decent and consistent result on her IG? Although it's a really unflattering outfit and light.

She's been heavily medicated for decades and never really recovered from her breakdown, so not sure it's the menopause.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Those pap shots make it look like she's got a pretty similar body to me so I'm not going to say anything on that. She must be pretty competent at filters to get such a decent and consistent result on her IG? Although it's a really unflattering outfit and light.

She's been heavily medicated for decades and never really recovered from her breakdown, so not sure it's the menopause.
Yeah, for sure! I'm purely speculating because it happened to me and see a bit of the crazy in things I was doing. I'm similar shaped too - and half a froot loop (and that's the good half)!

I wish she was in a better place mentally but I am sad as I feel ensured she isn't ever coming back.

I'm probably being a bit dramatic today as Shifty (Seth) death was announced today.

Ps. You're a fab mod!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
I'm probably being a bit dramatic today as Shifty (Seth) death was announced today.
Yeah feel a bit the same as it's close to home.

Unfortunately totally expected, but it's so hard seeing people struggle and spiral over the years to the point that the chance of a good outcome looks near impossible 😔

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Yeah feel a bit the same as it's close to home.

Unfortunately totally expected, but it's so hard seeing people struggle and spiral over the years to the point that the chance of a good outcome looks near impossible 😔
For me too. I struggled with addiction (alcohol) for years and whilst I was able to break the cycle I always empathise with those who can't. My Dad died this year from alcoholism and it was a wake up call.

Shifty was only ten years older than myself and it feels very raw. I actually wayyyyy back played a gig with them and he was just so nice but uncontrollable even then.

I wish I could see a positive outcome for Britney but I fear the worse. 😭

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I got menopause in my late 30's (not even 40 yet) and my body looks very, very similar. Obviously, I could be wrong but I went to bit bleeping bananas and had no idea what was going wrong mentally and physically. I just see a lot of manic behaviours in her that I've been through.
Interestingly though, bipolar disorder in women is usually closely linked to hormones - and going through menopause can actually lessen manic episodes. I’ve watched my sister in law (who has extremely serious Bipolar 1, and has been sectioned 20+ times) has now gone through the menopause and she is doing so much better now. Hasn’t had a manic episode in almost 3 years (whereas it used to be like clockwork every year in spring).

But that’s interesting about menopause affecting mental health too. I can totally believe that.

Whatever’s happening with Britney, I truly think she needs her passwords taken away. I feel I’m watching someone have a very public breakdown.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I always wonder about her stomach, regardless of her size. Mine also isn't flat, if you look at me from the side, my ribcage and hips definitely aren't' the same width, but her entire abdomen seems to curve so strongly but also looks very tight somehow? Not sure that I can accurately describe what I mean - TLDR: I find her stomach weird.
My meds for my mental heath issues did this to me. They are awful for what they do to your body and I hate it. Nothing I do helps. At one point I was only eating 900 calories a day and walking for miles and miles and made myself pretty ill and yet my stomach never went down. I find it very difficult to cope with….especially when my friends little darling asked if I had a baby in my tummy 🙃🙃🙃

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 13