Britney Spears #13 Britney continues to moan and winge, Twirling around, and rubbing her minge

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And we're back to rolling round naked on the beach 🙄

Rolling around naked in the sea is one of today’s videos and talking about getting butt injections.

Someone is filming it too as you can see the shadow of their phone.

This woman is not stable.
It could be propped on a tripod or against something. Looks very steady for someone to be holding it. If she has propped it up in my mind that's even more batshit. It's not like she's messing round with one of her hangers on, she's actually thought oh I know what I'll do. It's been said before but at this stage she might as well start an OF!

Reactions: 7
Did anyone see her post last night? I think she has taken it down (which is a good thing). It was a photo about black people's struggles, but in her caption she completely ignored the purpose of the post and had a rant about how hard her life is. The fact that it has been taken down (I think) makes me wonder if someone is monitoring her posting and at least advising her to take down the really offensive stuff. I was a 'free Britney' person in that I had concerns about the conflict of interest between the people monitoring the conservorship making money off Britney. But now I can see that she was a lot more poorly than anyone realised and, without meds, seems to need a very high level if support.

Reactions: 12
I think she is sharing a mish mash of old and new videos. In one recent one am sure there was a Xmas tree up.

Sometimes filmed by her and sometimes by others.

I’ve not seen Caleb for a while nor the little doggies.

A day in the life of BS must be a bit crappy and lonely. Ordering clothes online, trying them on and making twirly videos. Messing with hair extensions and the occasional tri away to one of the few hotels which will host her, or a mad night out.

Reactions: 8
What is with her voice? Surely that’s not her normal way of speaking. So sad.

Reactions: 3

Just reposted a video of Wade Robson talking about his past trauma 🙄. Said she hates alcohol and doesn't take drugs 🤔🤔

• Haha
Refers to Wade Robson twice as "Older man."

Does she mean she appreciates someone if her age opening up? To me it sounds like she doesn't realize she IS that age. 🤷‍♀️

• Haha

Just reposted a video of Wade Robson talking about his past trauma 🙄. Said she hates alcohol and doesn't take drugs 🤔🤔
She seriously is going to advise Wade and Safechuck? This seems ill conceived to me.
---
Refers to Wade Robson twice as "Older man."

Does she mean she appreciates someone if her age opening up? To me it sounds like she doesn't realize she IS that age. 🤷‍♀️
She’s taking about the dr that’s on their podcast . I don’t know what her obsession with him being older is, and never says his proper credentials

Reactions: 4
She seriously is going to advise Wade and Safechuck? This seems ill conceived to me.
---

She’s taking about the dr that’s on their podcast . I don’t know what her obsession with him being older is, and never says his proper credentials
Gotcha! Thanks. I didn't watch the video, so missed that detail. ☺

Reactions: 2
The crazy stans of Britney (the extreme fans not the casual ones) always attack Jamie Lynn calling her "ugly" and saying her and Britney "look nothing alike" however in these photos which I assume were taken recently? They call her stunning and Britney looks a lot like Jamie Lynn in these photos, I thought it was her at first. So how come they think its ok to call her sister "ugly" when in some photos they look alike??? 🤔
Screenshot_20240523_221702_Reddit.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
They are so vile to JL. Who has mostly lived fairly quietly apart from her own book release? These "fans" are just so unhinged to hate anybody that much.

Reactions: 12
They are so vile to JL. Who has mostly lived fairly quietly apart from her own book release? These "fans" are just so unhinged to hate anybody that much.
Even if JL could’ve helped B more than she has, and it would be nice that if she’d had that opportunity she would’ve taken it, she isn’t obliged to do so. She may have felt mentally unable to for many reasons, she may have been physically unable to do so for many reasons, she has her own life and career as well. And like I say that’s assuming there was any more she could’ve done and that also assumes B would’ve let her do it.

In my personal opinion I would say I would not speak about B if I were JL, I would tit down any questions and not say anything at all good or bad about her. But JL is certainly not obliged to keep silent about anything and obviously has her own reasons for saying anything she has said. And I think it would be fine for people to say something like I just have (obviously) eg ‘JL shouldn’t have written XYZ in her book about B’ but the death threats and personal insults and stuff like that is beyond going too far.

Reactions: 9
They are so vile to JL. Who has mostly lived fairly quietly apart from her own book release?
'Lived fairly quietly'....?

In the last couple of years alone she has appeared on 'I'm a Celeb UK,' 'Worlds Toughest Test,' 'Dancing with the Stars US and filmed 'Zoey 102'

• Haha
Reactions: 10
'Lived fairly quietly'....?

In the last couple of years alone she has appeared on 'I'm a Celeb UK,' 'Worlds Toughest Test,' 'Dancing with the Stars US and filmed 'Zoey 102'
Yea. Someone up the thread tried to tell be jl is not a celebrity and shouldn’t be discussed. Then went on to talk about her appearance on…
I AM A CELEBRITY-GET ME OUT OF HERE
irony.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
When I say "lives quietly" re: Jamie Lynn... I don't really see her all over the place on the celeb/gossip circuit much at al unless I've just not noticed or something. Yes she has done some TV but why not? People with less claim to fame than her go on all sorts of shows and platforms. At least she had Zoey 101 and an attempted music career.

I'm not even a JL fan, I don't think much about her at all. But the abuse she gets for simply existing is crazed. So I can't help but feel bad for her a bit.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
She's definitely on drugs and that new boy friend 😭 this is just going to end one way. My god she needs the right kind of cship asap.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
When I say "lives quietly" re: Jamie Lynn... I don't really see her all over the place on the celeb/gossip circuit much at al unless I've just not noticed or something. Yes she has done some TV but why not? People with less claim to fame than her go on all sorts of shows and platforms. At least she had Zoey 101 and an attempted music career.

I'm not even a JL fan, I don't think much about her at all. But the abuse she gets for simply existing is crazed. So I can't help but feel bad for her a bit.
I think a good chunk of people knew what you meant. People on the internet just take shite too literal sometimes 🤣.

I do agree that she is a celeb in the celeb eye though so no harm discussing her. She’s not relevant enough for her own thread so it’s only natural she’ll get discussed here.

Reactions: 10