Britney Spears #13 Britney continues to moan and winge, Twirling around, and rubbing her minge

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mariah as well, when she had her breakdown during the Glitter time period.

It was a vile time to be a woman then. Size 0, atkins diet everywhere, lads mag culture at full power, over here the Jeremy Kyle show slut shaming women every day and so on.

Don't miss that era at all apart from the music and fashion but even they were toxic in their way.
Omg I totally forgot about Mariah!!! Yup. That was a whole awful thing too!!!

Reactions: 5
And all Mariah did was attempt a goofy skit on TRL and made a bad movie. The reaction to these common celeb missteps were insane.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Her and Jason seemed to have some good chemistry in the criminal music video.
---
But I also think she was more stable during that relationship and not as mentally incapacitated. She’s gone down till the last 10 years

Reactions: 4
She's posting dancing videos much less frequently I've noticed. Her most recent dance vid was over a month ago and even at that point they'd gotten pretty infrequent. She's not even doing her famous bad twirling anymore. Most of her newer vids are just her vacantly rocking back and forth and mashing her boobs around.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
I know so sad looking at old photos of her. My god I loved that girl.

Reactions: 11
Why does she keep reaching for her crotch 🫢
She needs to get herself a tube of Canesten!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8