Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mekeattwo

I think the joke went over her head 😂😂😂 I was looking at it as well thinking your one means the shoes look like hooves, not her physically 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Talcadidas

Chatty Member
She has such a strange vibe about her- it’s like she wants to come across as this ‘BANTER / HILAAAARIOUS / GASSSSS’ kinda wan and then does everything she can to portray that. Like she said yesterday ‘cmere I can NOT stop laughing every time I see anton, wait til ya see wait til ya see’ and then anton comes in and she collapses into fits of laugher crying ‘see?! See?!’… but it’s like… well yes, it’s a little surprise you followed through with the behaviour you said you would do. And also, I don’t get what’s so hilarious??

It’s like she has a performative personality in every sense of the word.

Reactions: 11

Shawmonmofos

Not sure how the podcast goes from talking about willies to live strip shows to people dying from treatments abroad to her addiction. What is the focus of this mess of a production..

• Haha
Reactions: 10

#transparency

VIP Member
Any winner picked for the car draw?
Not a peep about it. Then Brenda on looking for donations!! Why can't Brenda pay the rest of the marathon entry fee herself from her sell out shows, she obviously earned big the last few months, why should people fund her to run it. Julie got money to sky dive a year ago and nothing about it since :mad::mad: Eoghan Dineen and the fake car draw, they would wither you

• Angry
Reactions: 10

sophiasstories

Chatty Member
I had a search through my old messages. I texted someone after the event to say that Brenda was drunk from the beginning of the event. She fell as well as wetting herself. There were movies playing and she was falling asleep and yawning. She was put in a taxi about half way through the night. It was Paul B who says Brenda's gone to an AA meeting. He pointed to her champagne bottle on the table where she had been and said the bottle is doing the talking instead.
Am I the only one who thinks he didn’t do anything wrong? He made light of the situation with a joke to take the heat off her and she’s making him out to be the bad guy rather than accepting it was herself at fault for being in the situation in The first place. She obviously made a holy show of herself and it was clear to everyone she was off her head so he made a joke. What else is he supposed to do in the situation?

Reactions: 9

MojitoMel

Chatty Member
I do think fair play to her for becoming sober. Its not easy and sharing publicly is also difficult.

But the cynic in me says this is their way of erasing all the shit of being dumped by go loud, of the shit show of the live shows and relaunching their podcast. And Brenda loves the limelight so going public with her story would give her a wide on.

Reactions: 9

Talcadidas

Chatty Member
Omg OBVS the hooves were about the shoes?! It doesn’t make sense that someone’s legs could look like hooves. Goodness gracious.

• Haha
Reactions: 8

petal1

VIP Member
I was wondering at the time why she took such offence at a joke. What a dope 🤣🤣🤣 How could her legs look like hooves?

• Haha
I think she's a bit of a simpleton. "Full time mad bastard" springs to mind. Can't stand people that reference how "mad" they are. And her repetitive jokes. Same ones every day. I feel the accent is amplified when she's in London. She wore a black dressing gown that looked like a fur coat to the marathon. Made a comedy show about it. I wouldn't of even noticed only she kept pointing it out. I prefer Julie over her. That's saying something because she's a pain in the hole too 🤣🤣

• Haha

Leahk91

I wonder did treatment come after the alleged married man that I have seen mentioned on here? Doubt she will say if it is anyway. Is it normal to count the DAYS sober 5 years on? She seems to have obsessions, she has to be completely naked weighing herself, that is a bit extreme, I never had a problem weighing with clothes and my shoes off. The podcast is not doing great and Julie has ants in her pants now and wants relaxers from her GP , Brenda hoping this old story will put them back in the charts.
Definitely normal to count the days. My partner is 4 years clean I don't count the days but he does it with an app on his phone. He always says how many days instead of weeks or years ! Every day is a bonus.

• Heart
This one rots me. I can't stand people that are like "sure I'm mad lads" and I feel she over exaggerates the Irish accent and phrases when she's interacting with people in the UK.
Reminds me of the people who have "full time mad bastard" as their occupation on Facebook.

Tries to make a comedy drama out if everything.
You're buying fruit for fuck sake 🤣

• Haha
Alan Clarke is a gobshite. His hair is bizarre. Like sonic the hedgehog. I feel Brenda over emphasises her Irish accent to sort of "act the eejit".
A trigger for me is someone who says "sure you know me" insinuating they're "mad" and Zaney and "up for the craic". She's so false.
She is very like twins on me. Finds a joke and then flogs it to death. Like using a vegetable as a phone.. how unfunny? Its embarrassing.

Like twins and me purposely playing the "I'm a bimbo " card, wearing a dress back to front.
Brenda making a full day's worth of content of putting vegetables in the bin like. 😅😅

Alucia

VIP Member
Stop being so fake Blenda.. The dodgy car draw with Eoghan Dineen was gambling, no morals or sobriety that day??
Screenshot_20240416_012245_com.android.chrome_edit_62199973758737.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

#transparency

VIP Member
I wonder did treatment come after the alleged married man that I have seen mentioned on here? Doubt she will say if it is anyway. Is it normal to count the DAYS sober 5 years on? She seems to have obsessions, she has to be completely naked weighing herself, that is a bit extreme, I never had a problem weighing with clothes and my shoes off. The podcast is not doing great and Julie has ants in her pants now and wants relaxers from her GP , Brenda hoping this old story will put them back in the charts.

MrsGahan

VIP Member
Beyond irritating on the bus. Chatting away into her phone passing smart comments about other passengers. She really comes across as a mean girl 🙄

Reactions: 7

petal1

VIP Member
Is it the 'Oh Brenda I've just spit out my tea' msg she's complaining about? If so, it seems clear to me that it's said in a lighthearted way and not in a mean way. Surprised she took offence to that.

Reactions: 7