Brenda’s Bits

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Brenda thinking hooves are her legs, it was the hoof shaped pink runners the person was talking about 🙈
Screenshot_20240229_210129_com.android.chrome_edit_11443728433149.jpg

Screenshot_20240229_210054_com.android.chrome_edit_11473322256061.jpg

Screenshot_20240229_210519_com.android.chrome_edit_11676150284155.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I was wondering at the time why she took such offence at a joke. What a dope 🤣🤣🤣 How could her legs look like hooves?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think the joke went over her head 😂😂😂 I was looking at it as well thinking your one means the shoes look like hooves, not her physically 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Can dish it out ....but can't take it that person meant nothing.

Has she any DMS about the competition

Reactions: 6
Omg OBVS the hooves were about the shoes?! It doesn’t make sense that someone’s legs could look like hooves. Goodness gracious.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She doesn’t look half as “ elongated ” in yer one’s stories. Defo always has a slimming filter on same as Julie 🥴

Reactions: 4
I don't get why she can't get her own family, friends and colleagues to sponsor her, she had Julie posting it at the weekend looking for donations to help get to £2000, only about 7 out of Julie's 186k gave a donation 💰 :sleep: People are sick of them selling tit everyday online and the car competition was the final nail in the coffin.

Reactions: 5
So Brenda had an addiction, I’m shocked never knew that!! Fair play to her getting sober