Brenda’s Bits

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's just addicted to being addicted. Went off drink and cigarettes (think she said that) but now is addicted to going to the gym 🤷‍♀️ and possibly more the way she be going on most the time 👀

Reactions: 6
She was judging at a charity event I was at around 2018. She was so loud, seemed to be downing the drink, then got very messy, started slurring her words etc. She disappeared then from the judging panel and someone said she had wet herself and had to be taken home. Fair deuce to her for giving it up.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
She was judging at a charity event I was at around 2018. She was so loud, seemed to be downing the drink, then got very messy, started slurring her words etc. She disappeared then from the judging panel and someone said she had wet herself and had to be taken home. Fair deuce to her for giving it up.
May as well be hung for a sheep as a lamb.

I wonder did treatment come after the alleged married man that I have seen mentioned on here? Doubt she will say if it is anyway. Is it normal to count the DAYS sober 5 years on? She seems to have obsessions, she has to be completely naked weighing herself, that is a bit extreme, I never had a problem weighing with clothes and my shoes off. The podcast is not doing great and Julie has ants in her pants now and wants relaxers from her GP , Brenda hoping this old story will put them back in the charts.

Reactions: 8
Not sure how the podcast goes from talking about willies to live strip shows to people dying from treatments abroad to her addiction. What is the focus of this mess of a production..

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I wonder did treatment come after the alleged married man that I have seen mentioned on here? Doubt she will say if it is anyway. Is it normal to count the DAYS sober 5 years on? She seems to have obsessions, she has to be completely naked weighing herself, that is a bit extreme, I never had a problem weighing with clothes and my shoes off. The podcast is not doing great and Julie has ants in her pants now and wants relaxers from her GP , Brenda hoping this old story will put them back in the charts.
Definitely normal to count the days. My partner is 4 years clean I don't count the days but he does it with an app on his phone. He always says how many days instead of weeks or years ! Every day is a bonus.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Definitely normal to count the days. My partner is 4 years clean I don't count the days but he does it with an app on his phone. He always says how many days instead of weeks or years ! Every day is a bonus.
Delighted for your partner congratulations to him.Drink destroys families and everyday is bonus there sober.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Didn't think about an app counting the days. Continued success to your partner.

Who was on the judging panel do you remember, did they tell the audience jokingly she was gone to AA? That seems to be what tipped her over the edge. She never mentioned the allegations of wetting herself on the podcast.

Reactions: 1
Who was on the judging panel do you remember, did they tell the audience jokingly she was gone to AA? That seems to be what tipped her over the edge. She never mentioned the allegations of wetting herself on the podcast.
It was an event in rochestown hotel for the rainbow club oskars. I’m sure the judges names are available somewhere online. The woman is Sandra Murphy but I don’t know who the men are.

Attachments

Reactions: 2
It was an event in rochestown hotel for the rainbow club oskars. I’m sure the judges names are available somewhere online. The woman is Sandra Murphy but I don’t know who the men are.
Paul Byrne from Virgin media is the fella Sandra is linking arms with, not sure who the others are.
Edit, the young guy with the beard is Dan Sweeney to the left of Brenda.

Last edited:
Trevor Welsh is to the right of Sandra. He’s a sports commentator and works for 96fm at weekends.

Paul Byrne from Virgin media is the fella Sandra is linking arms with, not sure who the others are.
Edit, the young guy with the beard is Dan Sweeney to the left of Brenda.
The other fella is Trevor Welch sports reporter
---
Trevor Welsh is to the right of Sandra. He’s a sports commentator and works for 96fm at weekends.
Snap

Reactions: 2
This is 100% true. I was there

• Sad
Reactions: 3
I don’t think she specified that it was a judge who made the comment, just that it was someone at the event, and the comment got back to her.

Reactions: 1