Brenda’s Bits

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Skitting the pic of her and jules
Its unfiltered jules looks like a different person

Reactions: 3
This one rots me. I can't stand people that are like "sure I'm mad lads" and I feel she over exaggerates the Irish accent and phrases when she's interacting with people in the UK.
Reminds me of the people who have "full time mad bastard" as their occupation on Facebook.

Tries to make a comedy drama out if everything.
You're buying fruit for duck sake 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
This one rots me. I can't stand people that are like "sure I'm mad lads" and I feel she over exaggerates the Irish accent and phrases when she's interacting with people in the UK.
Reminds me of the people who have "full time mad bastard" as their occupation on Facebook.

Tries to make a comedy drama out if everything.
You're buying fruit for duck sake 🤣
Well said 👏👏. And she’s selling that teeth whitening tit now too also 😩

Reactions: 1
She always shares the dating updates. Now it's women messaging her so she won't.
He must of gave her the bullet and she could never admit it cause she loves herself too much. She's such a dose

She always shares the dating updates. Now it's women messaging her so she won't.
He must of gave her the bullet and she could never admit it cause she loves herself too much. She's such a dose
She is in love with the Amir Boutrous fella, talking about his 80 year old father being handsome 🤪 reported her page, she has a blue tick and on private. She is full of :poop: bet someone messaged that fella Amir and told him to listen to her talking about him and about the dog account 🤪 making a fool of herself

Moved to Itv now... Wtf..? How does she get the jobs unless they are all short term contracts.. Sicken your tit with all her manifesting tripe..

Reactions: 4
She has to be freelance just working as a contractor. She is now committed to flying back to Dublin once a week for the podcast no full time job would allow that

She said was doing agency work so was moving around. Gave her the opportunity to gain some experience in the different environments. She was doing alot of nights through the agency work as they weren't as sought after as she was happy to do it. She said Sunday would be her last night doing nights so maybe she got a more permanent work at just ITV. The travelling back once a week to record the podcast is ridiculous but it will be interesting to see how it all pans out.

Moved to Itv now... Wtf..? How does she get the jobs unless they are all short term contracts.. Sicken your tit with all her manifesting tripe..
Another Denise with the manifesting shite

Another "dream come true" I cant keep up..the parents must have sat her in front of the tv when she was small and told her it was their dream to see her work for every bleeping channel....🙄
March 2022 Daily Mail
October 2022 Sky News
December 2022 (?) BBC
April 2023 ITV

• Haha
Selling BPerfect and training to be a “life coach” while working as a serious news producer by day. Good luck girl you will need it

I can’t believe how hilarious she thinks she is. The stories leading up to the date are cringe. Yet she thinks there should be a book about her life 😳

I can’t believe how hilarious she thinks she is. The stories leading up to the date are cringe. Yet she thinks there should be a book about her life 😳
And yet still hasn't come on to update us all on the second or 80,001 date(s) yesterday!!!