Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Talcadidas

Chatty Member
Brenda has an interesting pattern with guys- she has a laugh with them, doesn’t actually go that far with them (Ie kisses them) and then gives them a reason to leave her OR she dumps them for a really innocent reason (one guy had a bike haha). She also dedicates herself to her job and insta so is very time poor.

It reminds me of me to a tee before I realised I was gay - I loved the idea of being with a guy, would always be dating but didn’t like going very far with them. I threw myself into my job so I became really successful. When I finally realised I was gay, dating and seeing people totally changed for me. I couldn’t imagine carrying on that way now.

I wonder if Brenda might be struggling with her sexuality (either she’s not straight or she could be a-sexual) but hasnt recognised this yet. Not that everyone needs a label. But there’s something that makes me think she’ll never have a relationship with a man.

Reactions: 6

Littlediamond28

VIP Member
What was the point of putting the towels out at midnight if she still got up before dawn to make sure the towel was still there.

This one is a few sandwiches short of a picnic with the way she goes on about things.
She wanted to get the best spot at the pool, every other morning she came down at 6am the spot was gone. So she goes down at midnight to make sure sure she got it. Pathetic, I honestly can't stand people who get up at all hours to do this.

Heidi88

VIP Member
Why is this girl so manic? I know she loves to be perceived as constantly on the go but she takes it to whole new level
I hate those people who boast about being busy. A lot of people are busy but they don't need the validation of posting about it. She agreed to do the podcast, the show and she signed herself up for a marathon. The posts saying 3hrs sleep or whatever are nothing to boast about and to me are poor planning on her part. If she runs a lot she should know the importance of sleep for recovery.

marymac19

VIP Member
Can dish it out ....but can't take it that person meant nothing.

Has she any DMS about the competition

Gowanhavetae

Terribly sad that her father has died, and so suddenly too, thats devastating.

One of the girls in work said today that a load of her followers have written condolences on rip.ie, I find that so bizarre
Yes, I've just seen that. It's completely fuxked up! No way would I go on and write condolences for a man and a family I don't know.
So weird!

Talcadidas

Chatty Member
I listened to her on Neil P and her claims of being spiked have been dropped completely now.

The other thing that struck me is that her mam rang Neil when she lost her job and chatted away to him. No wonder she got a job back. There’s a weird nepotistic, mother stepping in to look after child thing that happens either in rural families or in her situation. Like she was in her late 20s. I can’t imagine my mother ringing my boss and talking to them.

She keeps mentioning that her addiction stole her dreams. I think it’s great she’s turned her life around but for someone pushing 40, i reckon with the jobs she has (which are all contract), she must be living pay check to pay check in london. Unless her parents are helping her out financially.

Same as you, I wouldn't knowingly give my business to a hotel that has given a freebie to a so called influencer. I can't remember any hotel Brenda has stayed in say in the last year being anything but a gifted stay, she never pays for any of them 😡
It’s getting out of hand IMO with the PR stays, #gifted bullshit. Kitting out their houses with ADs from home stores, getting over 2K worth of prams for free when they get preggers… when they can all well afford to buy their own, it’s absolutely sickening…..saw Sinead DeFlogger last weekend among a few others given a “PR stay” at the Heritgage Hotel….i’ve always had an eye on it to maybe go there for a special occasion or something…well if it was paid for for me I wouldn’t book it now, and never will.

Reactions: 5

sophiasstories

Chatty Member
Yeah I don’t think it was that bad but probably for her because she was an alcoholic the truth hit too close to home.

Anyone else listening to 96fm? PJ clearly doubts the ‘spiking’ story at the all Ireland as well and she’s climbed back down from those claims
The spiking story is suspicious only because her condition at the match was her deciding factor in getting help and going to rehab, you’re not going to head to rehab just because you were spiked for the all Ireland match.

petal1

VIP Member
It says more about Brenda than about either of that couple. If you knew the fella you could recognise him from that last story, as his shape and walk is distinctive. These wans are so desperate for content that common sense goes out the window. If someone filmed Brenda for entertainment like that she'd be hopping mad, but it's OK for her to do so.

Madgereal111

VIP Member
Ladies, I feel I need to be honest here, i'm starting to warm to Brenda, it was the chats that got me yesterday, she don't seem too bad....

OK il see myself out now 😂😂

• Haha