Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Heidi88

VIP Member
When did she move to London? She seems to be looking for accomodation for ages.

My brother and a close friend lived there so I know how hard it can be to find accomodation there but her search seems to be going on for an absolute age!

Lovelula

VIP Member
So the big announcement was that she's left the Daily Mail? Has she said where she's off to yet?
That's odd I was a bit surprised shes leaving ..she only started in March so was there for 6 months..I wonder did they sack her or not offer her a permanent contract after 6 month review?Something must have went down...

Beavana

VIP Member
She purposely bought the child's face mask for content. "Look how mad I am" "it would only happen to me" . 🙄🙄🙄
And then went to shopping centre (we were there in march, it's massive!) and still had that mask going back to the room in a house she'd rented for the holiday 🙄

Beavana

VIP Member
Am I imagining it? Or do her selfie videos now seem alot more blurry since she got them botched done

#transparency

VIP Member
Just checked again, it wasn't the panel it was a presenter of the show, she figured out the next day one of the people presenting at the event had said when Brenda was gone after being carried out, oh that's just Brenda there now going off to Alcoholics Anonymous and the person was laughing at her. She was told this the next day and wasn't happy. So who was presenting the show that night?

#transparency

VIP Member
Thinking about it now it was Trevor presenting and the others in the pic judging including Brenda
She was brave making the statement on the podcast when people could then figure out who said it about her at the event. If he hears about it he could dispute it. Could there be legal repercussions or only if she named him? Is he well known in Cork, I never heard of him.

Tank Girl

VIP Member
With the wetting herself story I was always skeptical because how would people know (unless she went around telling people) but seeing the outfit now it makes sense. And it looks like one of those annoying jumpsuits that’d be impossible to get out of in an emergency when one is sober let alone off their eyeballs
Yeah if I was going to a work gig which she was I’d chose something safer they are sad cases for attention the two of them. She must ve been drunk choosing that number