Brenda’s Bits

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Brenda did an AD for Eoghans car draw. The website is shut now for maintenance all week and no mention of where the money went that people already paid to enter. 100 tickets were sold out of 2999. There was a guaranteed winner promised regardless of selling out or not. Ticket entry was 18 euro. Draw due to take place Sunday 25th Feb 2024 @ 9pm live on tiktok and Instagram

Reactions: 4
Draw was originally last Sunday but they changed it to this Sunday and then shut down the website , a car or 20k cash and also money was to be given to charity as he does not have a competitions licence . All forgotten about now , 100 tickets sold only

Reactions: 3
Presume they've refunded all tickets. Wish someone who entered would find their way here and spill the beans on what happened. Brenda should have known better getting involved with that scammer.

Reactions: 2
Surely that competition can be reported or something? He already moved the date that the winner was to be picked, now the Instagram page is private and the website has been down all week 🤔

Reactions: 4
That’s shocking behaviour. Why would Brenda want to be associated with something so shady and sketchy like that. It’s terrible to deceive people and to take their money in the process.

Reactions: 2
Any winner picked for the car draw?
Not a peep about it. Then Brenda on looking for donations!! Why can't Brenda pay the rest of the marathon entry fee herself from her sell out shows, she obviously earned big the last few months, why should people fund her to run it. Julie got money to sky dive a year ago and nothing about it since :mad::mad: Eoghan Dineen and the fake car draw, they would wither you

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Sure they are exactly like horses hooves. Baffles me how someone prattles on like her but yet she does 🤣

Is it the 'Oh Brenda I've just spit out my tea' msg she's complaining about? If so, it seems clear to me that it's said in a lighthearted way and not in a mean way. Surprised she took offence to that.

Reactions: 7
Is it the 'Oh Brenda I've just spit out my tea' msg she's complaining about? If so, it seems clear to me that it's said in a lighthearted way and not in a mean way. Surprised she took offence to that.
She isn't happy the said they looked like hooves :ROFLMAO: I don't think it's bad just banter

Reactions: 1
From Julie's thread.. the full video of Brenda doing an ad promoting the car draw that never happened 🚗🚓