Brenda’s Bits

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Like she paid for the montentte hotel, and a welcome Brenda note from the manager (?)

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Like she paid for the montentte hotel, and a welcome Brenda note from the manager (?)
I’d say Alan paid for it, with the amount of empty seats, I’d say he isn’t making any money from the show. can’t imagine it was free. Sure isn’t she from cork, surely she cud of stay at her home house

I think she is from Kerry or else somewhere near the Kerry border.
Oh ur right, she’s from Ballydesmond, didn’t know it was so far away from the city until I googled. So do ye reckon Alan pays them to be there too?

Reactions: 1
I don’t understand why Brenda is very heavily associated with twins and me. Brenda is Highly motivated to keep bettering herself. Julie is not

I don’t understand why Brenda is very heavily associated with twins and me. Brenda is Highly motivated to keep bettering herself. Julie is not
Half motivated, half not all there either. But cute enough to use for numbers as said above.

And she's gotten paid to ads since then,etc

The roaring into her phone in public wanting people to notice her is just odd 🙄

Reactions: 7
Running the NYC marathon is a big deal. Why can’t she just focus her stories on that instead of constantly trying to be a mad yoke??!! The cackling at herself is cringe 😬

Reactions: 5