Brenda’s Bits

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hate those people who boast about being busy. A lot of people are busy but they don't need the validation of posting about it. She agreed to do the podcast, the show and she signed herself up for a marathon. The posts saying 3hrs sleep or whatever are nothing to boast about and to me are poor planning on her part. If she runs a lot she should know the importance of sleep for recovery.
I completely agree..... and the way she communicates is not my cup of tea at all.

Reactions: 1
Theres more to her than meets the eye I've always said that...constantly keeping yourself on the go is almost like you're running from something.

Reactions: 3
Who actually gains any enjoyment from their podcast? They both sound unhinged and so common… who are the people who actually listen to it?! Mind boggling 🥴

Reactions: 4
Brenda and Julie are ones to talk, look at them bringing other people down, sneering at the car ahead and their driving and calling them clowns.
Fcuk right off Brenda!

---

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 2
That hotel room looks like it was designed in 2005,those wall pictures are gone out with the tide.
On an related note that hotel is known as a hotbed for swingers who regularly meet there...

She is gone a bit too thin lately I do think,the 10k before bed was a bit extreme

Reactions: 1
The carryon having to pass a guy in a bar. How old is she? My teenage daughters are more mature!

• Sick
Reactions: 7
The carryon having to pass a guy in a bar. How old is she? My teenage daughters are more mature!
All an act, she should get counselling to get over her fear of men except it is all put on, she only wants to be talked about here, she acts like she is 15 not 39 or whatever she is.
Pretending then that she was shocked over someone shoplifting and her best friend Julie a shoplifter as she stated herself, again all for attention. Very sad at her age to demand so much attention.

Reactions: 5
Am I imagining it? Or do her selfie videos now seem alot more blurry since she got them botched done

Did she say where she flew to a few weeks ago, anybody remember she had up that she got her passport out of it's safe place and would tell everyone where she went but never mentioned it again I don't think.

Did she say where she flew to a few weeks ago, anybody remember she had up that she got her passport out of it's safe place and would tell everyone where she went but never mentioned it again I don't think.
No obviously didn’t work out or wasn’t exciting enough 😑

Reactions: 3
Beyond irritating on the bus. Chatting away into her phone passing smart comments about other passengers. She really comes across as a mean girl 🙄

Beyond irritating on the bus. Chatting away into her phone passing smart comments about other passengers. She really comes across as a mean girl 🙄
Did you see her making fun of the foreign taxi driver and the other man he was on the phone to when he was bringing her to her brother's house. They were talking in their own language and she was taking the piss, also a fella was running in the airport and she filmed him, I don't like that, there is no need to film others without permission just to laugh at them and share on her Instagram.