Brenda’s Bits

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d say he did block her tho, he obviously thought she’d wasting his time. How can she not hold onto anyone? I wonder what truth is there of the married neighbor
It was a joke anyway, she says she met him for coffee for an hour in Rome, he was mad keen to come to London bla, black, bla. Red flag. He was a dope flying looking for his leg over. Glad she didn't sleep with him, was shocking people were telling her apparently she would have to put out and Julie said she would sleep with him after he coming all that way. Eh no, she didn't have to sleep with him, shocked other women saying she would HAVE to 🥴
This is what they want, a story, people talking about it and 'chooning' in. Come on and tell a story when they are a few months into a relationship. Julie told someone before,a good way to make someone jealous is get a picture of a man's hand and pretend you are in a date etc. They know what they are at. They are like teenagers.

Reactions: 5
the way she’s saying “ANNOYS” on those stories gave me irrational rage. She’s so manic. How do they understand a word she says in london

Reactions: 3
Why the duck is she doing a live with some fella fhat works in a hotel? Who gives a flying duck like, so embarrassing

Reactions: 4
She has such a strange vibe about her- it’s like she wants to come across as this ‘BANTER / HILAAAARIOUS / GASSSSS’ kinda wan and then does everything she can to portray that. Like she said yesterday ‘cmere I can NOT stop laughing every time I see anton, wait til ya see wait til ya see’ and then anton comes in and she collapses into fits of laugher crying ‘see?! See?!’… but it’s like… well yes, it’s a little surprise you followed through with the behaviour you said you would do. And also, I don’t get what’s so hilarious??

It’s like she has a performative personality in every sense of the word.

Reactions: 11
She has such a strange vibe about her- it’s like she wants to come across as this ‘BANTER / HILAAAARIOUS / GASSSSS’ kinda wan and then does everything she can to portray that. Like she said yesterday ‘cmere I can NOT stop laughing every time I see anton, wait til ya see wait til ya see’ and then anton comes in and she collapses into fits of laugher crying ‘see?! See?!’… but it’s like… well yes, it’s a little surprise you followed through with the behaviour you said you would do. And also, I don’t get what’s so hilarious??

It’s like she has a performative personality in every sense of the word.
I think she’s such a mean girl, laughs at him because of his pronunciation and how he doesn’t understand her fully I’d say

Reactions: 2
I think she's a bit of a simpleton. "Full time mad bastard" springs to mind. Can't stand people that reference how "mad" they are. And her repetitive jokes. Same ones every day. I feel the accent is amplified when she's in London. She wore a black dressing gown that looked like a fur coat to the marathon. Made a comedy show about it. I wouldn't of even noticed only she kept pointing it out. I prefer Julie over her. That's saying something because she's a pain in the hole too 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think she's a bit of a simpleton. "Full time mad bastard" springs to mind. Can't stand people that reference how "mad" they are. And her repetitive jokes. Same ones every day. I feel the accent is amplified when she's in London. She wore a black dressing gown that looked like a fur coat to the marathon. Made a comedy show about it. I wouldn't of even noticed only she kept pointing it out. I prefer Julie over her. That's saying something because she's a pain in the hole too 🤣🤣
There’s a serious want in her

She is on fire today between her meticulous baby bottles, her not so meticulous fastway experience & epic rant, her meltdown with the Tiktok comments and then the try on reel 😂 they are the ugliest dress and jumpers ever like I’m sure she trawls the website to find the absolute ugliest of outfits for her try on’s 😂 keep it up Burps you’ve been flat out all day girl but we are loving it, great craic 😂

Reactions: 2
She is on fire today between her meticulous baby bottles, her not so meticulous fastway experience & epic rant, her meltdown with the Tiktok comments and then the try on reel 😂 they are the ugliest dress and jumpers ever like I’m sure she trawls the website to find the absolute ugliest of outfits for her try on’s 😂 keep it up Burps you’ve been flat out all day girl but we are loving it, great craic 😂
Sorry wrong thread, that’s an ode to Ol burpina herself

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Yeah it’s like she wants to create a persona for herself which she then insists others validate for her. It’s like ‘ah lads ye know me, I’m always havin the lafff, arent i [random English person]? It’s ten laughs a min when I’m around!”

She massively plays up the oirish thing in London and sure half of them in london are irish anyways and just get on with it. She’s also parades her works passes around her neck in public when both itv and bbc specifically tell their staff to remove them from round their necks before going out for security reasons.

I can’t stand this “I’m a mad bastard shite” 😂😂😂 look at me with the Irish flag?🇮🇪 sure I’m gas 😂😂😂

I can’t stand this “I’m a mad bastard shite” 😂😂😂 look at me with the Irish flag?🇮🇪 sure I’m gas 😂😂😂
It’s ridiculous. If a 14 year old was doing it you’d tell them cop on. She’s so desperate for attention it’s sad

Reactions: 4