Brenda’s Bits

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God she's one pain in the hole and will think she's gods gift now.....she worked for a perv on a small cork radio station, Oprah she's not...

Reactions: 2
Brenda Dennehy - @brendasbits

From Cork or Kerry ( not sure which of the two she is from) insta hun currently living in London

friends with all the cork Insta huns -
thought it was about time she had her own thread!
Head off SMS

Reactions: 1
she thinks she is funny but I think she has a different view of what is funny - she is really annoying!

Reactions: 3
Forgot about this one! Be funny to see how desperate she gets for attention with being in London. She might been somewhat important (paraphrasing MASSIVELY there, you know what I mean).......but she's in London. Where actually important cool people are even no nobodys.

Just had a look at her stories - what the duck is she on about cats so much??

When did she move to London? She seems to be looking for accomodation for ages.

My brother and a close friend lived there so I know how hard it can be to find accomodation there but her search seems to be going on for an absolute age!

When did she move to London? She seems to be looking for accomodation for ages.

My brother and a close friend lived there so I know how hard it can be to find accomodation there but her search seems to be going on for an absolute age!
She must b there a month now I'd say

She's so boring and annoying. And looks way too much like a drag queen 🙈

Reactions: 2
Jesus if she goes on about the needing security joke in Spain. Flogging a dead horse. Going on thar she has anxiety and she talking into her phone openly in public. She loves herself!

Reactions: 7
She's so full of tit her eyes are brown mad to jockey Alan Clarke, I can't stand the bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Alan Clarke is a gobshite. His hair is bizarre. Like sonic the hedgehog. I feel Brenda over emphasises her Irish accent to sort of "act the eejit".
A trigger for me is someone who says "sure you know me" insinuating they're "mad" and Zaney and "up for the craic". She's so false.
She is very like twins on me. Finds a joke and then flogs it to death. Like using a vegetable as a phone.. how unfunny? Its embarrassing.

Like twins and me purposely playing the "I'm a bimbo " card, wearing a dress back to front.
Brenda making a full day's worth of content of putting vegetables in the bin like. 😅😅

Reactions: 8