Brandonio & Erin Bowyer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gores on about wanting to get a tan but sits in the shade and only sits in the sun for 30 minutes in a day?

Reactions: 2
They're so dull!! All the way to Dubai to eat spaghetti bolognaise and a roast dinner. It also annoyed me when Erin said 'ergh everyone's asking us why we're not doing anyfing, it's our holiday why does it matter??' Erm, because you make a living out of people watching your videos and you should be producing more interesting content??

Reactions: 11
They're so dull!! All the way to Dubai to eat spaghetti bolognaise and a roast dinner. It also annoyed me when Erin said 'ergh everyone's asking us why we're not doing anyfing, it's our holiday why does it matter??' Erm, because you make a living out of people watching your videos and you should be producing more interesting content??
Erin annoys me so much. I use to like her but since she started doing her own YouTube she has changed and her content is very boring

Reactions: 6
Yet another shopping “challenge” from the “trio”. All they do is spend money and shop, yet you never see them wearing any of these clothes😅. And why does Erin have a handbag but carries her phone around in her hand?

Reactions: 7
Omg had no idea these had a thread!! Cannot stand Erin one bit, spoilt entitled girl, acts nice and cheery in her vlogs but an absolute moan in Brandon’s..

also don’t get me started on the picky eating.. who does frequent eating challenges but crys At the sight of a burger

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Erin is an absolute diva who thinks she's it - can you imagine if she actually had to hold down a normal 9-5 job?

Reactions: 5
I think she actually often looks down her nose at holly… she makes Brandon and hollys vlogs unbareable
To be fair I also think Holly makes the vlogs unbearable with her squealing and immaturity

Also so does Brandon with his excessive blinking

ermm......

maybe the vlogs are just unbearable

• Haha
Brandon’s latest video at the end, Erin suggesting a “what’s in my mouth challenge” video with him saying no for Erin to then upload her next video “what’s in my mouth challenge”. They literally just grabbed a few things from around there massive house and put next to no effort into this. I don’t understand why these companies pay these lazy idiots for ads.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I honestly find Erin’s videos so half arsed. She just comes up with some crap the day before her upload day and uploads it for a quick and easy pay. As repetitive as Brandon’s are, at least there’s some personality in it and it feels like he actually wants to be there. Erin’s just jumped on the bandwagon because she’s seen how much you can get out of it and gotten subscribers from Brandon’s watchers. I do wonder what they do day to day. Their house is always a mess, they’ve never mentioned taking the dog for a walk and there’s only so much shopping you can really do? Are they not bored?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.