Brandonio & Erin Bowyer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone on erins tiktok live asked why she pouts her lips all the time and she replied “if you say that again I’m gonna block you” and was so moody about it

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Erin STOP pouting your lips like this PLEASE. You look stupid

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Never worked a proper day in their life.. on holiday in dubai.
It really does wind you up doesn’t it lol Erin pisses me off even more each and every day 😂😂😂 miserable bleeping cow, needs to cheer up abit!! Anyone would think she’s here done by 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Never worked a proper day in their life.. on holiday in dubai.
In a previous video holly and Erin said they keep trying to get Harrison (hollys BF) to take time off work to go on holiday
Which shows they have never worked a proper job as you can’t just book random days off work you have to get it approved.
I can’t imagine he’d want to take leave to just see Erin’s moody face all the time.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I never understand how people need so many bags. 2 big suitcases and a small one each.
We used to take 2 big ones for a family of 4 for 2 weeks and had enough space

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I never understand how people need so many bags. 2 big suitcases and a small one each.
We used to take 2 big ones for a family of 4 for 2 weeks and had enough space
Because normal people don’t take 20 outfits to get photos in for insta

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Brandon is just the biggest ick. I’ve just watched the flying to Dubai in business class video and every second something made me cringe

• Haha
Brandon is just the biggest ick. I’ve just watched the flying to Dubai in business class video and every second something made me cringe
Erin looks so bored throughout the video
I can’t see any chemistry between them

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think she just likes the lifestyle she gave him. Don’t think she would have lasted a day in a 9-5 job
---
I think she just likes the lifestyle she gave him. Don’t think she would have lasted a day in a 9-5 job
Erin looks so bored throughout the video
I can’t see any chemistry between them

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
What do Erin and Brandon see in each other? Honestly, they don’t seem like a couple at all

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.